Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Empty
PostSubject: Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.   Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Here is an English translation of the original french article. Keep in mind that in France Castle is still in season 3,' so I will assume that SK and NF had to limit their answers to only discuss events for that season. Also... Castle is huge in France. I read it has nearly a 20 share in viewers with over 5M viewers per episode (when you considered that France's pop is only 1/5 of the US this translates to nearly 25M viewers per night)

www.twitlonger.com/show/dre3lb

http://twitter.com/#!/french_pirate/status/129252857437364224/photo/1

http://twitter.com/#!/sspader1/status/129357448590008320/photo/1

Last edited by dstorm on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.   Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Overall, I like what was said in the interview except for Nathan's ignorance of why Moonlighting failed. I wished someone would send him a link to an article I once read that explain the exact causes for the demise of Moonlighting. The supposed Moonlighting curse has become to entrench in Hollywood without nobody really ever calling them of their ignorance. I just wish someone would just say "Bullshit, here is what actually happen". This way they can stop using it as an excuse and would not be afraid of getting adults together in television.

favorite part of the interview:

Quote :
coffee is symbolic for those two characters … no matter who brings the coffee, her or me, it’s like this is our Good Morning Kiss … a way of saying … without actually using words : ” Good morning, my heart. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.   Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:31 pm

What's amusing to me is that I think last week there was this push to say that Nathan was now a shipper - and in fact, has always been a shipper. Shocked

Talk about trying to rewrite history. He is always quoted about how the worst thing that could happen is if the characters get together. Rolling Eyes

The only GOOD thing I saw with the new PR move is that hopefully they are planning to put them together soon, and thus want all the key players to publically be on the same page.
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.   Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 am

I think the coffee symbolism thing is funny!

At the end of 4x05 "Eye of the Beholder" Castle brings two small cups of coffee over to Beckett & Serena. Beckett takes the proffered kiss...sorrry...coffee and thanks Castle. Serena takes the coffee but does not drink it...she hands it back to Castle untouched. Speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.   Nathan and Stana's inteview with a  French Magazine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathan and Stana's inteview with a French Magazine.
Page 1 of 1