Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 am

Title info is via http://www.spoilertv.com flower Hmm...think the blue butterfly will come to the blue flower? Very Happy (or do you think the admin better go get some sleep...)
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:18 pm

I have no idea about the title?

Tell ya one thing though? I bet the Castle fans on Twitter will change their Twitter icons to a butterfly when this comes around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Some one on twitter suggested it could be the back story of Beckett's tattoo... (I can't remember exactly who - chime in if you know.)

Anyone remember Stana Katic's butterfly project this summer? Inspired maybe?

Hmmm...dissecting the symbolism: Blue is sad, butterfly can symbolize transformation, but also fragile beauty.
What a Face

I have NO IDEA. happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm

I think this could possibly be the film noir ep title? scratch

Reminds me of something out of Agatha Christie's Poirot?
Or one of the old PI B&W movies...The Blue Butterfly could be the name of a club or it could be "The case of the blue butterfly" (Beckett could be the "Blue Butterfly" Tattoo? LOVE that idea!)
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:22 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
I think this could possibly be the film noir ep title? scratch

Reminds me of something out of Agatha Christie's Poirot?
Or one of the old PI B&W movies...The Blue Butterfly could be the name of a club or it could be "The case of the blue butterfly" (Beckett could be the "Blue Butterfly" Tattoo? LOVE that idea!)
cheers For the brilliant Mod! I do believe you're right about this being the noir episode! Still, you know there's got to be some kind of double meaning to it... 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers 2338758748
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm

So it IS the noir eppy:

@TerriEdda: RT @angella_m: @TerriEdda @robertduncanmx Is 414 the noir episode? Yes.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Hmmm...Sam Spade, James Cagney, and....Beckett. Beckett...when she was good she was very, very, good, but when she was bad...4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers 2349839867

What the heck am I talking about? happy Click HERE to get the latest from TVline.com. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:26 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
New spoilers from Michael Aussiello over at TVLine

http://www.tvline.com/2012/01/ask-ausiello-spoilers-gossip-girl-castle-vampire-diaries-downton-abbey/

shock
Meh, not too excited. Remember another show that did an alternated reality bit.... silent Exactly. A kiss between them, but NOT them, will make some very nice fan videos, but won't affect Beckett or Castle because it didn't happen between them. Rolling Eyes

At least it's not the season finale, just sayin' innocent1 .
Now, if someone were to confirm that CASTLE & BECKETT kiss, in their CURRENT timeline, AS THEMSELVES, well then I'd be happy

Not saying I won't ENJOY the episode. I'm sure I will! It just alternate reality doesn't change anything. The undercover kiss actually effected them. No, she doesn't leave Josh, but every interaction is colored by it. Like the time in L.A. the memory of that kiss definitely. Added to the charge in the room.

However, in terms of a stall or slowdown, I prefer it to things like Beholder or bringing in some other girl or boy toy to create yet another triangle. Rolling Eyes At least this will be enjoyable. Besides, Marlowe might even surprise us and have a kiss happen between them for real. THAT would a happy amazing thing. I would definitely shock
happy
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: 4.14 First Photo   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers 414

WOW cheers cheers happy happy happy happy cheers cheers cheers cheers

Keys... There is a kiss, and they fall instantly in love.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 am

shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock

shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock

...and that's just a PICTURE! Imagine what we'll be like when they're actually MOVING!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:36 pm

SpoilerTV have the press release:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/castle-episode-414-blue-butterfly-press_23.html?m=1

And they also have the promo pics (wardrobe, make up and hair departments have OUT DONE themselves! It looks beyond fabulous!) I'll put up the links to the larger pics when I get them.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/castle-episode-414-blue-butterfly.html?m=1

EDIT: LARGER PICS UP!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/castle-episode-414-blue-butterfly.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: 4x14 promo   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:18 am

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Wow I am really confused. Why was tonight a re-run?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 am

That's the way ABC set it up. Blue butterfly was set for February 6th. As to WHY they set it up that way... My guess/theory is they wanted a big splash episode to go up against the premiere of NBC's "Smash" which will be led in by "The Voice." ABC's "The Bachelor" is vulnerable - If The Voice beats it, Castle's got to have something to pull Viewers to change the channel. NBC has had a a major media advertising campaign for Smash, so a splashy Castle episode is a smart move. The Broadway crowd also like Noir, and while Castle fans might be curious about Smash, with an episode like the Blue Butterfly they are more likely to watch Castle and DVR Smash.

That's my theory...or they might just want to only play new episodes ever other week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Ah. I haven't heard of Smash but then I don't watch much on NBC.

::wishes the bachelor would get dumped:: Just seeing the commercials for it makes me nauseous.

They didn't do too good of a job advertising the week hiatus Razz lol I was totally expecting to find Blue Butterfly on.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 pm

@Fairytales - well the fact that you haven't heard must about it makes me feel a bit better. Here in New York we have been bombarded with it for WEEKS. It's on video loopes that play in cabs, train platform advertising, buses. It's just EVERYWHERE. Of course, NYC is the home of Broadway, and if just get that part of the industry to watch, well, that's a few million viewers right there. Razz
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Well I kinda live under a rock so it's not all that shocking. If it didn't come across FB...I likely didn't see it. Seriously. Shows tick me off too much to warrant getting involved with more than two maybe three max. There have been so many I've ditched...recently... pffft.

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:36 pm

The Canadian promo has actual footage of "real time" Castle & Beckett from the Blue Butterfly not just the 1947 stuff...

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:38 pm

What does Beckett acuse Castle of imagining? I heard the first part but what was the second? I figure it has to do with her but I still wanna know what the words are. lol
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Also, check out Richard Castle's web page (richardcastle.net) for an excerpt from the PI's journal. (There is stuff from other earlier cases/eps here as well...exotic animal trade from Cuffed and PTSD from Kill Shot.)

http://www.richardcastle.net/news/pi-journal

Fairytales?

The Canadian promo runs like this:

CASTLE: This diary? It sounds like it belonged to a Private Eye!

BECKETT: You just wanna read it coz you think it's cool!
Are you picturing the PI as you and me as the gangsters moll?

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Also, check out Richard Castle's web page (richardcastle.net) for an excerpt from the PI's journal. (There is stuff from other earlier cases/eps here as well...exotic animal trade from Cuffed and PTSD from Kill Shot.)

http://www.richardcastle.net/news/pi-journal

Fairytales?

The Canadian promo runs like this:

CASTLE: This diary? It sounds like it belonged to a Private Eye!

BECKETT: You just wanna read it coz you think it's cool!
Are you picturing the PI as you and me as the gangsters moll?

Ah. Thanks. The word "moll" is what I wasn't hearing. lol I was overly curious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Second promo up for Blue Butterfly (they are gonna make us wait till Friday for those Sneak Peeks arn't they? Sad )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers   4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x14 "THE BLUE BUTTERFLY" spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next