Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt. It's Castle's because, hey, he bought it! Very Happy Seriously, this is a fan site for ABC's television show "Castle." THEY own the images, ideas, etc that have given me the inspiration to build a site dedicated to the show, its creators, and the people who make it come to life every Monday night at 10pm.

This is my first time building a fan site, but I'm starting to get the hang of navigating the nuts and bolts, so here's just a little bit of why I started the site.

When I discovered Castle, I wanted to TALK about Castle: the great writing, those classic Castle moments between Beckett and Castle, the family dynamics, those awesome shots! I wanted to hear what other fans thought about what was going on with the show; to have a real correspondence going on with other fans. Finally, I wanted to be able to do it in a place where posting and responding was quick,easy and FUN. While I found sites that all had their own personal pluses, I couldn't seem to find an on-line hangout spot for Castle fans. Hence, this site was born.

So, yes, here you will find the latest Castle news - as well as the links to those sites where you can read the articles and interviews in full. However, what I'm hoping for is that you guys will feel free to post about what YOU think about the latest Castle news, spoilers, latest episodes, etc. For instance: when a review comes out, do you agree with it? Did they miss a point you'd like to share? Here's the place to post it so that other fans can check out what you thought.

In the Castle Universe, The Old Haunt was a place where writers would met to hang out, talk shop with other writers, or work on and share their latest masterpieces. Hopefully, Castle's Old Haunt will have that same vibe: a place to come hang out, talk about all the different facets of the show, or work on and share your latest Castle inspired work

In the meantime, See what PLEASE THE COURT, where you can hang out in YE OLE HAUNT to chat with fellow fans, or check out the CASTLE LIBRARY for Castle fanfic and fanvids or, if you dare STORM THE CASTLE and read the latest spoilers for the show.

Enjoy!
Beckstle

Last edited by Beckstle on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
WhatWeRisCaskett

WhatWeRisCaskett

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi! I'm Tempse4Bones from the Delphi Bones forum or Nikko for short!

Huge Castle fan! I hope others join and we can discuss the best show on tv!

Thanks for creating a forum! I also post at the ABC boards as LuvSarahBrown. I love spreading the Castle love! Haha!

Can't wait to meet other Casketteers!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:34 pm

WhatWeRisCaskett wrote:
Hi! I'm Tempse4Bones from the Delphi Bones forum or Nikko for short!

Huge Castle fan! I hope others join and we can discuss the best show on tv!

Thanks for creating a forum! I also post at the ABC boakrds as LuvSarahBrown. I love spreading the Castle love! Haha!

Can't wait to meet other Casketteers!
Hi Nikko, glad to have ya! Don't forget to vote in the EW poll this weekend - and get your other Castle friends to vote, too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bettyb33

bettyb33

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi, I'm also from the Delphi Bones forum. Over there I'm Bonzelover1 but here I'm bettyb33.
I've loved Castle from the very first episode. I started watching because I'm a big fan of Nathan Filllion .(who isn't?) But now I'm a fan of all the characters on Castle.
I'm glad this forum is here to dicuss this fabulous show,
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

bettyb33 wrote:
Hi, I'm also from the Delphi Bones forum. Over there I'm Bonzelover1 but here I'm bettyb33.
I've loved Castle from the very first episode. I started watching because I'm a big fan of Nathan Filllion .(who isn't?) But now I'm a fan of all the characters on Castle.
I'm glad this forum is here to dicuss this fabulous show,
Hi bettyb33! Love the GEEK GOD! romantic love I really love the whole show, though. The writing has really impressed me. Looking forward to more talk about the magic of CASTLE! WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! 1357399748
Back to top Go down
Carofre

Carofre

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 pm

This forum is great! Well done and attractive! I can't wait for the new season to come here and talk my head out about Castle!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 am

Glad to have you, Carofree! Castle starts shooting again July 12th - and Comic Con is fast approaching, so more Castle news will be up soon! happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Can I just give a BIG WELCOME to all the new Castle fans that have flocked in this week with the arrival of the new season!

WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! 936075699 happy love happy Happy WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! 3899642094 happy happy

Please feel free to post away...somewhere, anywhere, everywhere! WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! 3312860399
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:40 am

Wow! 67 users....when did that happen?
HI! happy
Isn't the new season totally ROCKING!!!
happy happy happy
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:51 pm

We're up to 73! I'd like to think it's cuz we're so fabulous...but I'm pretty sure it's because it's been such a stellar season four thus far and more people just want to read all they can about the show! Very Happy

WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! 3899642094 Don't be shy - join in the conversation! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!   WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO CASTLE'S OLD HAUNT!
Page 1 of 1