Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers

Go down 
+2
Beckstle
TinkonBrink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 4x23 FINALE Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

William Keck over at TV Guide talks to AWM about JB's case, walls & laying it all on the table...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-Andrew-Marlowe-1044654.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 am

This came out of Paley but it deals with the fallout/arc of 4x21 through to the finale:

The Hollywood Reporter: PaleyFest: 'Castle' Gang Say 'Caskett' Fans Will Be Happy, Offer 8 Season 4 Teases

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/castle-season-4-spoilers-nathan-fillion-298220
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:04 pm

And yet more spoilers for the Finale via TV GuideMs Natalie Abrams.
Hmmm...emotional storytelling.... http://www.tvguide.com
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:49 am

http://castlespoilers.blogspot.com/2012/03/4x23-season-finale-episode-title.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Episode 4.23 of Castle will be called "Always." It will involve Latin gangs and there will be a character called "Cole Maxfield" who will appear in a 2 episode arc.

happy happy happy

In Suckerpunch, there is a reference to the Latin Kings street gang which is involved in drug trafficking. They are rivals to the Westies. The Westies had Jack Coonan investigate who was dealing drugs in their territory and when he found out he was killed by his brother Dick Coonan. Dick was responsible for dealing the drugs in conjunction with the Latin Kings.

BTW .... The Title just killed half the fandom... happy happy

Last edited by dstorm on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am

I saw the title on Twitter and my jaw just hit the floor.

I think the neighbors just heard me squeeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:59 am

TV LINE has scoop on the season 4 finale:

http://tvline.com/2012/04/03/spoilers-castle-greys-anatomy-true-blood-and-more/

(Anyone else thinking Evelyn Montgomery? shock )
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:41 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
TV LINE has scoop on the season 4 finale:

http://tvline.com/2012/04/03/spoilers-castle-greys-anatomy-true-blood-and-more/

(Anyone else thinking Evelyn Montgomery? shock )

Yep! I wonder if she figured out her husband DIED for Beckett Shocked

Or maybe she finds some papers implicating Roy and brings them to Beckett, which starts Beckett digging which gets Castle a phone call from Mr. Smith, which sends Rick to Kate, which leads to him revealing his secret and the murder board, which leads to fight about trheirr secrets, which leads to them revealing everything they did was out of love for the other, which leads to them FINALLY kissing and ending up in bed! Very Happy

I know, what's the season finale cliffhanger? Wasn't there a quote about the season finale being EXPLOSIVE and effecting EVERYONE at the prescient? What if Marlowe BLOWS UP the 12th? Beckett and Castle come in the next morning, the guys are there...Kaboom!
lol!

I know, too much, right? Or maybe Gates finds out about Montgomery and accuses them ALL of a cover up and starts an IA investigation on ALL of them!

Or...yeah I have NO idea! happy Still, speculation is fun!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am

IA hasn't come into play yet so that theory right there might be the best one Wink IA always has to get involved at some point...

If the 12th blows up I'm gonna accuse Marlowe of having a fascination with explosives Wink
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:42 pm

GMMR has this article up:

CASTLE: Andrew Marlowe Teases the Finale, What it Means for Castle and Beckett, Who Will Be Returning and More...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2012/04/04/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-the-finale-what-it-means-for-castle-and-beckett-who-will-be-returning-and-more/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Casting news from TVline! We've got our bad guy! Now WHY he's bad? That's top secret, but who's the actor? Give you a hint: BATTLE STAR GALACTICA!

Click HERE! for the full scoop!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
GMMR has this article up:

CASTLE: Andrew Marlowe Teases the Finale, What it Means for Castle and Beckett, Who Will Be Returning and More...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2012/04/04/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-the-finale-what-it-means-for-castle-and-beckett-who-will-be-returning-and-more/

This worries me. AM sounds ALOT like Hart Hanson did in season five...right before that entire show started to derail. Granted Castle hasn't show up in the WRITING to be like HH's show. It doesn't have the gaps and holes in story development or complete disregard for character development & consistency....still reading the interview gave me a horrible feeling of dejavu... pale Suspect
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 am

^ You're not the only one!

I got up to the "audience don't know what they want/some will hate it some will love it..." and thought AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! pale
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 am

TV LINE have news on some ALWAYS casting...

http://tvline.com/2012/04/04/castle-tahmoh-penikett/

Military connection pale
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
^ You're not the only one!

I got up to the "audience don't know what they want/some will hate it some will love it..." and thought AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! pale

Yeah. That's just great. I wonder which side of the audience he sides with Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

So, TVline has confirmation: the returning character IS Evelyn Montgomery! (Granted the fandom had pretty much guessed this already. Very Happy) See what Marlowe has to say about her return HERE!
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm going to duck before I say this....

I believe Andrew and dare I say it Hart are right when they say fans don' t know what they want. To me the key lies in how you choose to read "fans". If you go on an individual level a specific person knows what he/ she wants to see on the show, but as a "collective" we are not of one mind.

There is no consensus in t the fandom. There are fans who say they want to see Caskett now as a couple while other say it is too soon. Other fans who say they don't care about Caskett and would just like the show to return to its procedural roots, and others who are saying the show is becoming too dark

What this tells me is that as individuals we know what we want, but as a group we don't. This is the way I read AM's comment. The opinions of the fans are all over the place, and if he chooses one direction to please a portion of the fanbase he will lose, so he sticks to writing the story he wants to see play out.

Last edited by dstorm on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:09 pm

^Hart started out EXACTLY like that. In season five he did the same breakdown as AM. I'm paraphrasing HH here: No matter what story I write a third will hate it and stop watching, a third will be on the fence and a third will love it . So you just have to go ahead and write the story you want to tell.

silent

The only good thing...I can't go back into Castle and find the obvious holes and red flags that exist in Bones. The flagrant disregard for continuity in both characters and canon are apparent by the end of season two. Castle having a much better track record on such things is the only reason I haven't run away from the show screaming. Wink
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:04 am

Beckstle wrote:
^Hart started out EXACTLY like that. In season five he did the same breakdown as AM. I'm paraphrasing HH here: No matter what story I write a third will hate it and stop watching, a third will be on the fence and a third will love it . So you just have to go ahead and write the story you want to tell.

silent

The difference to me is that Andrew has someone that keeps him in check. Terrri. Castle is MilMar's baby, and it is their collaborative effort. Also Marlowe, at Paley, admitted that he has a preference for strong female characters, so I don't see him turning Beckett in the caricature Brennan became nor do I see Terri letting him do too much of the frat. boy humor prevalent in Bones.

Will Andrew make mistakes, sure. However, his honesty in interviews and modesty are at the moment without question.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 am

^ Key word would be, "At the moment." I don't disagree with 6ou oersay, but television has a very definite sense of formula about these things. While I'm hoping AM can buck the norm...it's a pretty powerful norm. However, yeah, even if they did end up dragging the will they/won't they past it's relevance, there's no way in hell they'd do to Beckert what's been done to Brennan. (Thank God!)
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:34 am

TV LINE confirm who the returning female character is...

"Castle Exclusive: [Spoiler] Is Back – But Why?"

http://tvline.com/2012/04/06/castle-finale-captain-montgomery-wife-returns/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay, THIS spoiler deserves an extra warning. It's from the season finale shooting. Mostly candiates while shooting on location, but it IS, in my opinion, revealing. ( NO, not about Caskett. That's still under wraps.) The spoiler was shot and put together by a fan and posted by Wetpaint.

On a side note, I thought it was interesting that the chairs forr Stana and Nathan say Beckett & Richard Castle. Every set and Actor is different that way. Some want more of the separation of themselves from the character and have their actual names on their chairs. Neither is better than the other, but it's interesting. It does speak to me that Stana has said she does work a bit with Method acting. I love you

Anyway, here's the link with the full info on when and where this was done: www.wetpaint.com

This is just the video:

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Official Synopsis   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=042312_01

CASTLE STRUGGLES TO KEEP BECKETT SAFE AS SHE HUNTS DOWN THE MAN WHO SHOT HER, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Always" -- When the murder of an Army veteran puts Beckett on the trail of the man who shot her, Castle must decide how much he's willing to sacrifice to keep her safe. As secrets are revealed and feelings are put on the table, the lives of the detectives at the 12th Precinct may never be the same, on the Season Finale of "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 7 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Tahmoh Penikett as Cole Maddox, Judith Scott as Evelyn Montgomery.

"Always" was written by Terri Edda Miller & Andrew Marlowe and directed by Rob Bowman.

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:16 am

Marlowe GENIUS
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:17 am

Marlowe MASTER TORTURER

I now fear it will cut off at the moment she walks into his apartment and reaches for him with a "to be continued" .... I will lose it.

After watching that a million times... Castle pulls away there at the end. GAH!!!!! ::tears hair out::
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:10 am

OH MY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next