Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers

Go down 
+2
Beckstle
TinkonBrink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:20 am

So help me, if Marlowe leaves us with Kate hanging off the edge of a building I will LMAO! I mean, really, last year shot, this year...Very Happy (I actually don't think he will, but the idea IS pretty funny! Very Happy) The finale does look pretty AWESOME! I think it's gonna top Rise in term of plot and action sequences, and TOTALLY DEMOLISH it in terms of Caskett! happy

@fairytales - it seems pretty clear to me that bringing Castle & Beckett together has been the point of this five episode arc. When I think of what Kate has been through, and that she DID put hersel in therapy, and DID NOT make Castle her "savior" I have a whole new level of appreciation for Marlowe, because he hasn't made her a "damsel in distress." That's an easy picture to paint and I think the fandom at time wants to paint her that way. But just as Kate didn't MAKE Castle become more mature, Castle isn't making Castle break down those walls. She wanted to, CHOSE to do so, because she wants Castle. Interesting for me because I've been annoyed with Castle for saying in the beginning that he wanted to help her break those walls down, ( and yeah I do think they were times he could have said or done a bit more, even if she DID push him back) but in retrospect, the relationship they have will be alot stronger by her doing things the way she has.

Once again, Marlowe surprises us. Alot of people thought of Kate being separated from the NYPD, BUT NO ONE that' I've read on the boards or twitter thought Beckett would RESIGN. Fired or suspended yeah, but RESIGN and go rogue? Shocked WOW!!!

Is it Monday yet?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:54 am

I don't disagree with you... but neither do I want to get my hopes up. Smile It is very rare for the main characters to make a commitment to each other... especially this early in the game... *and* for it to stick. I see what's going on, I get it... but I wont believe it until I see it.

They could come together but step away from each other in the last five minutes and then bam, cliff hanger. Which is what I'm expecting honestly so if it happens I wont be too frustrated Smile Aim low and when it sails above your expectations PARTY!!!! Wink

And I definitely do not see Beckett as a damsel in distress. It's one of the things that drew me to Castle and originally to Bones.
Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:08 am

Castle saying "I love you" to Beckett a couple of times seems a big commitment!

Just wondering if Beckett will ever say it back!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:20 am

Well, Marlowe says they BOTH put their cards on the table and they both know how the other feels, so I'm suspecting at some point she does. Not to mention, the episode is called "Always." Wink

In terms of precident...remember the LA episode? The last time Beckett went Rouge, Castle followed. I'm thinking if Beckett goes Rrouge again...Castle goes with her. Because Castle is her partner - and that's what partners do...ALWAYS. Very Happy

The cliffhanger is simple - Castle and Beckett on the run with a sniper after her, NYPD looking for her...WTH is gonna happen next!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:10 am

Ah yes but is that commitment gonna stay? Wink Maybe commitment isn't the right word... maybe resolved without something else pulling them apart by the end of the episode or season 6 premier. I think he's already been pretty committed to her apart from the moments of anger. I do believe something will happen between them.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

I'm going with Marlowe is breaking the mold. His sense of character and continuity is amazing! I have left the trauma of (ahem) other shows behind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Well I hope Marlowe does because only then will the wrongs done to me by past shows be forgotten and old wounds begin to heal. flower

Happy

I can see that he's already begun to break the mold I just can't let myself get excited yet.

Anyway, I woke up really hoping it was next Monday. Not only would I be on vacation but yay Caskett!

EDIT:

uuuuuuuuuh guys... ::mouth drops open:: Someone just pointed out the rating warnings for "Always". I've NEVER noticed the ratings before but normally it is "LV" but "Always" is "LV*S*"

happy

That makes me happier but still not gonna believe it sticks. Yet.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Well those promos are killers!

I can only imagine what the Sneak Peeks are gonna do!

For those of us who have also been burned by another show (I rare not say the name!) I find it quite funny that the roof top scenes from "Always" match a certain other roof top scene from (think I'm safe with an ep title...) "Judas On A Pole" (I'll be laughing at THAT when I watch! Very Happy

From the looks of the promo pics it seems Montgomery's house gets broken into & Evelyn Montgomery calls in the 12th. Meaning someone is looking for something Montgomery had (could there be MORE that he didn't send to Smith? Something else that EM holds the key to but knows nothing of the backstory? After all the files to Smith put all the eggs in one basket...would Roy have had a contingency plan? A letter for EM & his family knowing he was going to his doom?)

Seems as though The Dragon also likes arsonists as well as snipers and murderers! That'll be one "mysterious" warehouse fire containing files from the money trail...and it could be something else goes up in flames in Always? Possibly the 12th? I've been thinking about all the planks of wood @castlegrip and the Castle crew had to lay on the uneven floor...now might be the time for a new floor & a new set? *cough* Just saying!

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:52 pm

Well I hope the sneak peeks are the "naughty scenes". I mean they already gave it away in the episode rating. Might as well give it to us early!!!!!!!!!! happy

I thought of that too! The roof top. XF: FIght the Future had a good roof top scene too.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:00 pm

fairytales wrote:
I thought of that too! The roof top. XF: FIght the Future had a good roof top scene too.

It seriously is the EXACT SAME rooftop from (you know where) if you can bring yourself to... Go back & watch the opening or ending (with the "running up that road, running up that hill" song) Take a look at the giant wooden structure supporting the sign on the roof...Yup! It's the same as "Always" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Whoa. I guess that is why it reminded me of it. And I will take your word for it because I can't stomach to see anything from (you know where) anymore :/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:28 pm

OMG! THEY CHANGED THE RATING!
shock

Can I just say I am REALLY GLAD Castle is a 10pm show! happy
Castle & Beckett, sitting in a tree, K I S S I NG!
happy

It is SO on!

If he really pulls this off: sticks with staying true to the characters, has them together while dealing with the conspiracy, keeps them together fighting the odds....and the ratings stay up next season...Marlowe will have changed the playbook for network tv!
happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:32 pm

happy

My hopes are rising and I'm scared. LOL
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Okay, before I start theorizing let me just ask what LV and LVS rating means, because I have no clue of what that means.

I normally only start freaking out on Sunday, but I've just watched 'Undead Again' (loved that scene when Beckett was kind of talking about herself in the third person) and the promos for 'Always' (about a million times each promo) and driven both my little brother and my mom crazy and it is just Tuesday yet (and the WRONG Tuesday). shock shock shock

And the season finale is the 23rd episode of the season, not the 24th, anybody knows if it is gonna be a 2 hour episode or something? Because that would be just fitting, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:34 pm

As far as I know... only 23 episodes this season. "Always" will only be one hour long.

LV= Language and Violence

add the S in for... um... naughty things Wink ::covers your eyes::
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:37 pm

They are only doing 23 episodes this season. TLV is Teen Level Violence. The S is for Sexuality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

Oh, thank you. I got it.
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I've been trying to create some sort of time line for the scenes on both promos, based on Beckett's clothing mostly, and that's what I've got:
White Blouse->
Hand holding; "He's behind my mom's murder"; "You cut a deal for my life?"; "I'm more than a partner".

Black Leather Jacket->
Cemetery scene, Roof top scene; "I resign"; Almost kiss (note to Beckett's wet hair).

I think that the scene's where Beckett's wearing the white blouse come before the ones she's wearing the black leather jacket. But the interesting thing is that Beckett's hair is wet in the scene where she and Castle almost kiss, which suggests that this scene comes before the others that she's wearing the black jacket, but after the ones she's wearing the white blouse. And that suggests that the scene takes place in the middle of the episode instead of in the end of it, as I thought at first. And the whole roof top scene probably comes after both the almost kiss scene and after Beckett resigns. Well, based on that, and logic, I think the order the scenes will be:

Hand holding>"He's behind my mom's murder">"I'm more than a partner">"You cut a deal for my life">Almost kiss>Cemetery scene>"I resign">Roof top scene

That could make an interesting case scenario, don't you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm

^ I do know this. There is NO WAY the character of Rick Castle let's Kate Beckett go after these guys by herself - even if she tells him he has to stay out it. So if Kate goes rouge Rick's going with her. This is why I think they'll be together in the end. Even if Kate's still got issues with what he did and he's upset she's pursuing the case it comes back to "partners" and "ALWAYS." The bottom line will be they love each other, and the rest they will have to work out - in season five. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:47 pm

I think is safe to say that I know they are going to get together in the finale. After all the episode title is Always, they almost kiss in the promo AFTER she finds out about his secret, The rating of the episode is LSV, there is that spoiler about a couple in a series getting together in May and Stana said Caskett shippers would be, in a scale of 1 to 10, 12.4927 happy by the end of the season, while Nathan said 12.9
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:59 pm

This blows up my theory, but still:

Question: So, about Castle — anything about the season finale you can share? Like, why is Beckett soaking wet in that promo? —Dilara

Ausiello: That’s what happens when you sit on a swing all alone in the middle of a torrential downpour sans umbrella.

Question: Based on the Castle season finale promo, it’s looking more and more likely that Castle and Beckett are the couple at the center of your blind item. Are they?! —Cheryl

Ausiello: Your question will be read aloud (by a special celebrity guest) and answered (by yours truly) in this week’s episode of Spoiler Alert! Look for that on Thursday morning and not a moment sooner.

Source: http://castlespoilers.blogspot.com.br/2012/05/ask-ausiello-5112.html
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Spoiler (TV Guide Scan) for Always.....

https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/al3hb7.jpg

Points.... Reason for Montgomery's wife on the episode === She confronts someone who breaks into her house. Beckett believes the Robbery is tied into her mother's murder. Castle decides to hide evidence to protect her. Everything in Beckett's life comes into question. Nathan does not deny the possibility of a hookup. Nathan states "A television series is a lot like life. Things tend to drag on and on.... and then happen very quickly". Marlowe then states that "Castle and Beckett leave the finale knowing how they feel about each other and knowing the ramifications of what that means. If indeed there is hookup we have to handle it in a way that's honest to both characters and satisfying to our fans"
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Gosh.... I knew that had to be the reason for Montgomery's wife involvement in the episode. So this is my spin on the episode...

Kate and Rick arrived at the scene with the death former military officer, and they are talking about Alexis upcoming graduation. Rick asks Kate if she wants to come, and she gladly accepts.

As they are investigating the murder of the military officer, Kate gets a call from Evelyn informing her that there was a break-in in her house. Kate and the boys rush out to Evelyn's. When they get there, they expect the worst. When they enter the house, they see Evelyn is okay but that someone ransacked the house. They start wondering what would someone be looking for in Roy's house, and this is where Evelyn suggests that they might have been looking for records Roy kept. Kate wonders what type of records. Evelyn suggests that it was old cases. Kate immediately suspects that those records could be about her mother and the dragon in behind the break-in.

Castle notices that she is going in this direction, and he realizes that he is going to have to come clean. He is also concerned that if Kate decides to investigate this case the deal Smith made with the dragon will be called off, so Castle will have to tell her the truth anyway to protect her. Before he could tell her the truth, Rick will try to contact Smith and see if he can work out a deal that would guarantee Kate's safety. He is unable to do so, and it will be up to Rick to protect he, but he has to tell her the truth.

I believe that Kate once again begins to obsess about the case and decides to go after the sniper herself. I believe Castle will plead with her to stop because he doesn't want to see her killed, but she wont listen to him at first.

I'm sure that by this point, Beckett has already resign from the precinct. Gates basically told her that she could not have an officer in her precinct investigating her own shooting , so she quits. The boys though decide to help her anyway which might be the reason they might be suspended in the end.

I believe that the rooftop scene will happen around the 35 to 40 minute mark of the episode, and it will happen after both secrets are out and both have admitted their feelings for one another.

What will happen is that Espo will saved Kate's life from the ledge as Kate is calling out for Rick to forgive her for being so stupid and jeopardizing their future. The next scene will see after that will be Beckett at the cemetery either in Roy's or her mother's tomb. More than likely it will be her mother's tomb, and she will tell her that she has to give up her quest for justice because if she continues to pursue this she will lose her one chance at happiness. She will also begin to second guess her life and her priorities. When she is doing this, she will be by herself in a familiar place (the swing set) with rain coming down. It is then that she decides that the only thing she really wants is Castle and nothing else matters in her life, so she goes to see him.

This is where I think the final minutes of the promo come in, but they are not what we expect them to be. Castle is angry at her because he asked her not to pursue the case for their future happiness. There will be some harsh words exchange between the two but mostly from Castle. He will be yelling at her for not caring enough about them to put the case behind her, and this is where she will tell him that she has. That she no longer cares about the case, about being a cop, and anything in her life anymore except him. She now knows he is the only thing that matter's to her, and it is what her mother and father would want her to pursue. This argument will be heated and explosive, but it will culminate in them closing the "deal".

The end scene might be Alexis graduation, and something happening there that sets the cliffhanger for next season.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:21 am

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Castle-Fringe-Spoilers-1046838.aspx

Does Castle's finale have a cliff-hanger like last year's? I'm not sure I could handle that! — Jessica
ADAM: Creator Andrew W. Marlowe hints that Beckett will be experiencing a lot of changes in the finale, and the domino effect of said changes leads to this season's climax. And while I'm pretty sure that no one's life will be hanging in the balance, Castle-Beckett fans will likely still be in for a long summer. Why? Marlowe says this finale doesn't lend itself to a large time jump between seasons. "The way we're ending this season, people will want to know what happens in the immediate aftermath," he teases.

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

I'm thinking for the most part that might be a tease. They don't know we know that there's sexual situations ratings on the episode Razz And so therefore we know there's a hook up. At least that's my theory I'm going with.

I'm just gonna tell myself that the immediate aftermath they have to deal with is them being together and how it will effect their partnership. Yep. That's what I'm gonna tell myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next