Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers

Go down 
+2
Beckstle
TinkonBrink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:41 pm

I've been checking every hour. Usually they come out Thursday or Friday. Or maybe one on Thursday and the rest Friday.

Literally am gonna strangle someone soon. I'm waiting for spoilers on a game I play too and that hasn't happened either and I'm just ready to hit someone Razz Why is everything taking so long this week! This week is trying to kill meeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm

fairytales wrote:
I've been checking every hour. Usually they come out Thursday or Friday. Or maybe one on Thursday and the rest Friday.

Literally am gonna strangle someone soon. I'm waiting for spoilers on a game I play too and that hasn't happened either and I'm just ready to hit someone Razz Why is everything taking so long this week! This week is trying to kill meeeeeeeeee
Well, this isn't a sneak peak, BUT, it is a slow-mo on one of the promos - OMG! Okay, Beckett & Castle DEFINITELY kiss (and by the looks of it, it ain't stopping there!
sexy

Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:22 pm

YO! It is SO on! Seamus Dever interview. It is pretty clear: Castle and Beckett WILL NOT be stoping with

romantic love
Their romantic love
will be moving to
sexy
and the fandom...
sexy
LOTS of those at 11pm!
happy

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm not gonna need a shower. I'm gonna need a sleeping pill Razz

Because this will be me: shock bounce excited happy
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Last edited by dstorm on Thu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:29 pm

The last one is the same as the second.

The last sneak peek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vsm2uvXac

The first one is cute. weeoohooo a date Very Happy

romantic love

I so wanted to see the Caskett scenes early. I mean I know why they didn't (hello, if we see it now we wont tune in? As if!!!) but still it seems so cruel to make us wait when we already know it happens!!!!!!!!!

romantic love

Eeeer I mean I'm very worried about Beckett and the case looks interesting... ::shifty eyes:: Caskett isn't all I care about... ::coughs::
Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:41 pm

I loved the look on Castle's face when he asked Beckett on a date. Total surprise hah!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

His reactions to Beckett make me melt. Dear Nathan Fillion can you clone a Castle version of yourself for me please? Kthanx
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:37 am

Yeah, I LOVED the date one! Happy However, what got me is the one where she says she's been waiting for the other shoe to drop and Castle realizes, A) What his secret has inavertently cost her, B) he has to tell her his secret. Not happy time for him. <sigh>
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:39 am

Oh right. I somehow forgot about that one. I think my mind was too focussed on wanting to see that kiss in full.

Wow a lot happens in the first half. When she's wearing that dark blue sweater. I think she resigns and goes after the guy before Castle even tells her? Unless I missed something. It is very late.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:59 am

fairytales wrote:
Oh right. I somehow forgot about that one. I think my mind was too focussed on wanting to see that kiss in full.

Wow a lot happens in the first half. When she's wearing that dark blue sweater. I think she resigns and goes after the guy before Castle even tells her? Unless I missed something. It is very late.
That makes sense. I think RYAN tells Gates which puts that in motion. THAT will split them BIG TIME. ESPO'S gonna go back up Kate behind Gates AND Ryan's back. Kate has the near miss on the ledge. The whole sitting in the rain thing, then she's got that date with Castle, for which she's probably late... He opens the door and.... romantic love then...not sure if sexy happens before or after confrontation... Marlowe said he wanted it to be special...which makes me lean towards AFTER everything's out and on the table. 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 2338758748
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:06 am

Seems like a make up/I need you now, kiss to me. So I'm definitely thinking it happens after she grills him for protecting her. ::crosses fingers::
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:49 am

The key to this episode is the Alexis Sneak Peek. The conversation between Castle and Alexis is not only the theme, "everything's changing and moving on", but it is a also mirror to what will be going on with Beckett.

Everything about her life up to this point has been about solving her mother's murder, and it is what has prevented her from moving on with her life. She has held back to committing to someone out of fear that if she abandons her quest, she will lose what defines her. This case will make her confront that fear.

Does she want to continue to be a cop? Does she give up on her quest for justice? Does she pursue a relationship with Castle? Initially I believe her fears will cause her to lash out at Castle and others, but as she reflects on the swing set she will come to the realization that, as Castle told Alexis last week when she was afraid, she has to follow her heart. If she does that, she can not be wrong. Her heart wants Castle, and what the heart wants the heart wants.

Another message hidden within this sneak peek is one from Milmar to us fans. The network and some fans fear that if Caskett becomes a couple the show could suffer because things would change. Milmar is telling us that we should not be afraid of change or moving on to the next development of the show as long as the show follows its heart, Caskett.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:02 am

THOSE fans Rolling Eyes are a friggin minority. More likely a message to ABC. happy

The change thing, is a theme, yes. But somehow, I don't see the question being does she WANT to still be a cop. Maybe CAN she still be a cop. I mean she did RESIGN to chase this guy. She may have just thrown her career away. But the idea that she's thinking of giving up her career for Castle...that makes no sense to me. More like did she just throw her career away chasing this guy who just killed her mom, has she thrown away a relationship with Castle chasing this guy who killed her mom? The change issue is around chasing her mom's chase, which wasting discussed and foreshadowed earlier with her therapist. That's what she's giving up. In that decision, she may know there's nothing she can do about her career in that moment, BUT, there IS something she can do ( Twisted Evil Yes, pun is SO intended) about Castle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Another sneak peek and I'm crying for Caslte. OH MY ::heart palpitations:: pretty sure the kiss and further hotness comes after this... thoughts?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/04/castle-season-finale-clip-am-et/
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Fairytales and dstorm for posting that last clip. WOW! Great performance there by Nathan. Heartbreaking. I'm going add this link:
http://kate-beckett.netcastle
because it has an interview with Marlowe talking about the season finale and the overall trajectory of the show. One tibbit I found interesting: he knew A YEAR AN A HALF AGO, where and how he wanted season four to end. Now, THAT is planning storystructure and character development! happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:43 pm

That is awesome!

I am so wishing this weekend away. It is evil to have Castle on Mondays. It should be on Friday. Much more sensible to wish the week away than the weekend Razz
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Beckstle wrote:
Thanks Fairytales and dstorm for posting that last clip. WOW! Great performance there by Nathan. Heartbreaking. I'm going add this link:
http://kate-beckett.netcastle
because it has an interview with Marlowe talking about the season finale and the overall trajectory of the show. One tibbit I found interesting: he knew A YEAR AN A HALF AGO, where and how he wanted season four to end. Now, THAT is planning storystructure and character development! happy

I like this part of the interview;
Quote :
When we talked about how we were going to end Season 3, this was pretty much how I expected to end Season 4. There are some course-corrections along the way, like, “OK, given where the characters are, if we do this with that character, I think the fans would see it as a huge betrayal.” For instance, in “The Limey” — let’s say the last scene had been Beckett and the British cop going to bed together. That would’ve been too much of a violation, given where Castle and Beckett are. Perfectly understandable, in terms of human nature — she’s mad at him, now she’s going to go out and get some revenge sex — but I think given where the characters were and what they were dealing with, that would be something that a certain segment of our audience would consider unforgivable. So maybe Beckett went out, had a cup of coffee and poured her heart out to the guy, or maybe she went out and got laid — I’ll leave that to the fans’ imaginations. But I think we’ve been very true to our characters. There were points in the season where our fans have been frustrated, but they were supposed to be frustrated.

For me it tells me that in Andrew's mind nothing happen between Beckett and the British Detective. If it had, he would consider that a betrayal of the characters given where she was. However, Andrew is more than willing to let fans decide that for themselves, and given what happen in the episodes that follow it is safe to say that nothing happen.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/04/ncis-greys-anatomy-ncis-la-vampire-diaries-spoiler-room/2/

Quote :
Hi Sandra. Can’t end Castle season 4 without asking you one last time for Scoop! What do you have for us? Will the finale be as jaw-dropping as last year’s? I know there is so much speculation about a Castle/Beckett hookup in the finale, but I am curious about the fate of my other favorite duo on the show, Ryan & Esposito. Does something shocking happen to them? Thanks! — Cheryl
Last year’s finale — with the reveal that the chief was involved in Beckett’s mom’s murder — was several years in the making, as you’ll recall. And I can most definitely say the same thing about this year. So yes, definitely as jaw-dropping — and probably more. As far as Ryan and Esposito, you’ll find them at a point come season’s end that will give them a very interesting launching point next season — and I wouldn’t count out a little drama between those two.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:07 pm

There is a new small scene in the CTV promo
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Damn, I can't understand what Castle says when Beckett's standing in his doorstep, anybody would care to post it for me?
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm

"Open your eyes and see them right here!"

I wanna know if that conversation comes before or after the kiss!!!!!! bah humbug. I can't tell the difference in Castle's shirts :/ Other than he's definitely wearing a red shirt when she's all wet.
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Before, definitely. The kiss takes place in his bedroom, she's in his doorstep, this conversation happens just before that kiss and it makes Castle upset, he goes to his room and Beckett follows him there and then the kiss occurs. I'm sure about that.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Not unless he changes into a red shirt as soon as he closes that door. She doesn't get soaking wet until after he changes into a red shirt. That means she must leave this conversation upset, sits on the swings in the pouring rain, and comes back. And for some reason Castle changed shirts while she's gone because she sure didn't. Oh well. White shirts that are wet are hotter? tee hee This is assuming he isn't wearing two different blue shirts... at one time I thought one was black but I don't think that any more. Someone tell me I'm not crazy so I can shut up Smile kthanx lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers   4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x23 "ALWAYS" (Season Finale) Spoilers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next