Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers

Go down 
+2
dstorm
TinkonBrink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Fight, Fight, Fight, FIGHT! Twisted Evil

One of the best scenes ever is the fight they had in Rise. LOVED that scene. However, things are alittle different now, and I am pretty sure THIS is the episode Stana was filming when she said shippers were gonna be happy. Going with dstorm's idea that theey are at a boiling point...I'm calling a fight with a kiss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Looking back at Headhunters, the last scene between Kate and Rick is very telling. He has just taken a punch to the stomach, and we don't see Kate react in away that would show him that she cares for him as something more than a partner. When Kate sees him in pain, she tells him that the things she has done for him are "what partners are supposed to do". She uses the word "Partners" to describe what they are. Had she used "Friends" the event would have taken a different meaning in Castle's mind.

What Rick took away from last week is that Kate does care for him as partner but nothing beyond that. Would Kate put her job on the line for Esposito or Ryan? Castle would answer "yes". Unless he is told otherwise, he will continue to believe his emotions are not reciprocated by her.

The light bulb moment he might have had last week was him accepting that yes he wants it badly enough and yes he will get over the hurt, but he can not pursue a relationship with her because so far it is only one way. He loves her, but she does not love him. Does he try to force it or does he back away.

I think what we are going to see in this epsisode is Rick accepting that he has to have that conversation with Beckett. Where he has to explain his actions and give her the opportunity to explain herself. He is going to ask her to talk at some point during that episode, but what occurs during the case and Kate's actions will show him that he has been mistaken about what transpired with her silence. A simple statement can show him how wrong he has been. If she is telling Rick "I accepted the actions of that day" as it is in the promo clip, Rick could take that as her indicating that she is ready to drop those walls and is ready for something more with him.

Undead Again reflects not only the Zombies but also Rick's feelings towards Kate. In 47 Seconds Rick told Martha during their talk at the bombing site that Kate might as well be dead to him. If he meant his emotions towards her, then this episode will bring all those emotions to the forefront once again.

Seeing all the shout outs to season 1 and 2 (specially to episode 1x05 "A Chill Runs Through her Veins") tells me something will happen mirroring the scene of the first laser tag. In that scene Martha was with Makeup, and in this episode she is discussing makeup with Castle for the Zombies. Alexis was happily playing with Castle back then, but now she doesn't have the time. Kate came to the loft to talk about the case of the frozen woman, but what if this time she comes to the loft offering to play Laser tag game or to talk about them. 1x05 was the episode in which we learned about the murder of Johanna Beckett and where Kate opens up to Castle about herself. It would be nice if Undead mirrored 1x05 in many aspects.

Laser Tag Scene

Beckett opening up to Castle

BTW... In A Chill Runs Through her Veins.... Beckett gets to see Castle's very own version of the murder board.... Coincidence????

See minute 1:32
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:48 pm

UMMM...as far as Kate knows, Castle is dating a blond stewardess.
Under the circumstances, Kate CAN'T be particularly affectionate to Castle. But, yeah, man in pain in his own little world and therefore not thinking. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 am

Beckstle wrote:
UMMM...as far as Kate knows, Castle is dating a blond stewardess.
Under the circumstances, Kate CAN'T be particularly affectionate to Castle. But, yeah, man in pain in his own little world and therefore not thinking. Rolling Eyes

As a "man" I have to side with Castle with his pain and acting out. You tell a chick you love her, she lies about remembering you saying it and then you find out she knew all along but didn't want to admit saying "yes I remember" .

And being a man (or a man child) he does the whole silent, broody thing, act out and then just run a way.

BUT, he did say this will be his final case (yeah right Castle happy ) so when he DOES say that to Beckett, she's going to asky WHY? Which will lead us to the "big" talk we're all waiting for.

Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:08 pm

I'm not sure whether the line "I can finally accept everything that happened that day occurs in "Always" or in "Undead Again", but I can almost hear a 'until' before the phrase.

The case sure seems impossible to have a plausible explanation for everything, the only thing I can think of that would explain that is a syndrome that fakes all aspects of death without the person actually being dead, which, unfortunately, I forgot the name of. But the facial rot I cannot come up with anything to explain, other than makeup. The number of people acting like zombies, though. Well, the only explanation for that is that they actually believe they are zombies for some reason (how do you even become a zombie anyway) and that's the reason they act like such.

I'm fairly certain that nothing actually big will happen before the season finale and that the episodes before it will just drag the situation they are in along without talking about it or doing anything on that mater. They are, however, in a tough situation that leaves them only two choices: or admit it already or part ways forever (which will not happen).

I think this episode, though, will be something like "Close Encounters of the Murderous Kind" or "Demons", after all, in both of them Castle tries to convince Beckett of the existence of some kind of paranormal activity (Aliens and Demons, respectively), and fails miserably when Beckett finds her plausible explanation.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

^ HI! Very Happy (People are POSTING! I'm so excited! ¥ISCUSSION! happy)

However, I'm gonna have to disagree. Mainly because of the writer. Kit Moxie is who they gave Dial M for Mayor to. They needed to bring in ALOT of different elements for that episode. It had to be humorous, yet deal seriously with the conspiracy AND deal with a serious Castle & Beckett relationship issue. The fact that have her doing the ep before the finale just seems too coincidental. I think. Inbetween the zombie silliness, she's going be seriouslysetting up stuff for the finale. There WILL be some relationship stuff dealt with - because she's really good at it, and I think that's why she got this one. (I'm hoping! happy )
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:57 pm

I don't really remember that episode. I remember it had something to do with the mayor being a person of interest in a investigation and that they needed his coat or something and it turned out to be a blond guy that worked with him, I think, not much more.

And I never know what writer wrote what, really so I can't disagree with you, or agree...
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm

That's the episode. The case was almost incidental. HOWEVER, Rick basically asks Kate to NOT do her job so well because he believes the mayor is innocent. It causes ALOT of friction and tension between them, BUT THEY WORK THROUGH IT. They have this great private scene where she calls him Rick and they really talk and listen to each other. It really blew my mind to see them acting like adults in a real, intimate, relationship. Made that ep one of my favs for the season! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

I don't remember that part, I guess I need to re-watch that episode.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 pm

It's worth it! The case was dumb though. About as plausible as...zombies. Wink Not because of the idea, but because of...casting.
Honestly, they needed to think that part through a bit. But that episode was really about the conspiracy and the Caskett relationship, the case, more than usual, was just the vehicle.

Anyway, in a few hours the mystery of tonite will be solved. Can't wait! excited
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Speaking of tonight, we've got a last minute spoiler from TVLINE! Happy
Quote :
Admit it. When you first heard that the next-to-last episode of Castle Season 4 would involve a zombie cult,you wondered-slash-screamed: “What the flesh?! They’re bringing in the undead just when the Caskett romance is about to flatline?”

But series creator Andrew W. Marlowe is here to reveal how this run-in with walkers will push Rick and Kate to step lively in solving their recent relationship woes...
Check out the rest of the spoiler at: http://tvline.com
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Damn, you people are just so lucky. I have to wait 'till some good soul posts the episode online to watch it here in Brazil. Speaking of which, anyone could be kind enough to post it online as soon as it is over? Preferably on YouTube. I'd be in eternal dept to this good soul. (my e-mail is barbara@mundial.tur.br if anyone would be good enough to send me a link).

Well, back to theorizing, I think you're right. There's definitively gonna be something on this episode, if it is going to be cut short or drag along 'till the finale though... not so good.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm

They think the romance is about to flatline *now*? IMHO the romance flatlines before HeadHunters. Headless people revived it! A little. Well, anyway, that's what I thought when I read that little quote. Wink I did not read the article.

Barabara... can you watch it on ABC.com? They should have it up soon enough. Or are you blocked? I don't think it will be on youtube. ABC is pretty on top of things when it comes to youtube I think :/
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:15 pm

I can't watch on any official sites, they're all blocked to my country. And I don't really think it will be on YouTube only older episodes are there, but I still manage to watch it on another sites that are slower to download so I don't think I'll be able to watch it 'till Wednesday. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, Wednesday isn't bad. I was thinking you had to wait like months and months Wink You've already waited two weeks. What is a few more days? lol
Back to top Go down
Barbara.War

Barbara.War

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Is not bad, but I'd still prefer a few days before... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Well...I'd have preferred last week Razz Thank goodness we don't have to wait two more weeks for the finale!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2