Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Empty
PostSubject: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 pm

So...did you love it? romantic love Hate it? Mad. Not quite sure...? 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion 2338758748
Post your thoughts on Undead Again here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 am

It... is.... a very long time until Monday. Next Monday. happy

That's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:04 am

OMG! Okay this is gonna be hard, but remember this is not a spoiler thread. So, yes, I can't wait for next Monday either - AND that's all I can say in this thread about THAT! Very Happy

As for THIS episode? I had a really, really good time! I was joking on twitter that I wish TV didn't make it seem like people in NYC were so crazy, I mean ZOMBIE WALKING!? Then again, we ARE the city that has a SANTA CRAWL every December. Hundress of people dressed as Santa mobbing the subway.... happy

In terms of Caskett...can I just say Marlowe is brilliant? In the same way NO ONE guessed how Beckett's secret would come out, no guessed how these two would talk about things. Yet, it was SO THEM! No dramatic confrontation (which we were all thinking) instead they use the circumstances of the victim to discuss what was happening with them! The way Castle told her he knew the truth, the way she explained why! Stana and Nathan NAILED that scene! Then at the end of the ep they break from talking in subtext and Beckett tells him about the therapy. I was so....those two scenes, the scene in Dial M for Mayor and the swingset scene in Rise are like my favs this year because it's them really talking about and dealing with who they are and their relationship. Yes, I SO want to see them get hot and heavy, but it's scenes like the ones tonight that are going to give the hot and heavy stuff real emotional weight.

The stuff with Alexis was nice too. When Castle said, "Who's going to play with me?" I did go, "AWWW!" Very Happy

Also, thank God for Martha. She's the one who put it into his nead that he should at least TELL Beckett why he's mad. I'm not sure he'd have come up with that on his own.

Esposito and Ryan. As someone on twitter said, it's clear Espo is Beckett's and Ryan is Castle's. lol!

All in all, an excellent eposide on it's own merits....but it also has set the stage for the FINALE! happy

Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:28 am

Cant wait to see it tonight.

Saw the promo
Spoiler:

Last edited by Beckstle on Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put in a spoiler bar. :))
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm

DexterTan76 wrote:
Cant wait to see it tonight.

Saw the promo
Spoiler:
Did you see Undead Again yet?
Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes Very Happy I'm sure Castle feels really bad about how he treated Kate.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:38 pm

DexterTan76 wrote:

Yes Very Happy I'm sure Castle feels really bad about how he treated Kate.
Yes, I think it's clear in the way he says, "I think I understand" and how he says "I'd LIKE to be there" when her wall comes down, like he's not entirely sure if he'll be allowed. Thing is, Kate forgave him as soon as she understood WHY he was being an ass. That's the thing, MOST women can deal with things if the just know what the hell is going on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DexterTan76

DexterTan76

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:43 pm

And most of the time, men don't know what the hell the woman is thinking Shocked
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:51 am

DexterTan76 wrote:

And most of the time, men don't know what the hell the woman is thinking Shocked

happy

She's trying to figure out what it is you aren't telling her. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion   4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4.22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" - discussion
Page 1 of 1