Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Five Theories - Preseason Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

Season Five Theories - Preseason Start Empty
PostSubject: Season Five Theories - Preseason Start   Season Five Theories - Preseason Start Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm

So, it's summer hiatus and we're still squeeing about "Always." Nevertheless, I'm sure we've all got some thoughts about what season five is going to bring. Post your SPOILER-FREE ideas here! cool
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Season Five Theories - Preseason Start   Season Five Theories - Preseason Start Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 am

So, I've been thinking that Gates if going to turn out to be helpful - in the long run - for Beckett. I also think it would be cool if she's the one who brings Kate back in. She was very shocked that Kate resigned. I do think there's gonna be some friction though. We don't know if Ryan told Gates about Captain Montgomery's involvement in the situation or not. In either case she's going to have to find out. She's not going to care about dragging his name through the mud in order to get this guy. She also will probably partially see it as a career maker to bring this guy down. However, unlike Beckett, Gates believes very strongly in teamwork. She's gonna what the best people on this. She's also worked IA though and hates Dirty Cops.

So why would Gates bring her back in? Because I think Gates believes BECKETT is a good cop. Remember, she warned Beckett about Castle becoming a distraction to her work. In her own way, the few times it's been just Gates and Beckett, Gates has basically tried to mentor her. With the dirty cop angle Gates may find that having the best work on this has to mean Beckett because Gates doesn't know who else is dirty, plus it's safer for both Kate and Gates to have Kate on duty and Gates knowing what she's doing.

I think Gates' past is what drove her to IA, and that when she finds out about Beckett's shooting being connected to her mom's murder and her mom's murder is connected to dirty cops, Gates will have a better understanding of WHY Beckett went out on her own, even though she won't condone it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Season Five Theories - Preseason Start   Season Five Theories - Preseason Start Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

That sounds good to me! I haven't even thought about how Kate will come back.

My head is still stuck on the morning after... which might involve pancakes (and references to that time Beckett's place blew up) and Martha coming home early Smile

Oh and possibly a phone call telling Castle that Beckett is in danger which involves them on the run. But that isn't probable but oh so fun to think about Smile

And on a side note... I have no idea where I would post this for discussion but... do you like the Caskett nickname? I came across a thread on Facebook where a majority of people were actually saying how much they hated it. I love the nickname. It amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Five Theories - Preseason Start   Season Five Theories - Preseason Start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Five Theories - Preseason Start
Page 1 of 1