Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Wait, suddenly she's only suppose to be in one episode? Is this a backtrack???

Otherwise, things are beginning to look up.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:54 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Ding! Ding!
Let the fight begin... Very Happy

Wetpaint asks: Will the New Castle Captain Pull Rank on Beckett?
Read more HERE
A woman working under a woman boss in a male dominated profession is one of those heaven or hell situations. Obviously hell is far more interesting for conflict and drama. Especially when it's clear neither character is a slacker. Gates may see Beckett as a threat to her own career goals, Beckett hates being leashed. I'll admit that this is a dynamic I'm curious to see how they play out. With Terri on board (I suspect she's has LOTS of experience with both the heaven and hell versions of this scenario.) I think it's going to be really well done!
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: New Spoilers from Wetpaint   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: New Interview with Laurie Zacks   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm

http://www.assignmentx.com/2011/exclusive-interview-castle-season-4-scoop-from-executive-producer-laurie-zaks/

On Castle and Beckett...

AX: As Castle has just seen Beckett get shot, is he going to be a little more wary of getting his heart broken because she may die in the line of duty, or is he pushing forward with the relationship?

ZAKS: Well, I think he’s going to be very aware of the fragility of relationships and I think that, like any person would be affected by [seeing] someone they love [suffer a potentially fatal injury] – and that’s what this year is, it’s the next step in Beckett and Castle’s relationship.

On the new Captain....

AX: Penny Johnson Jerald, who played the First Lady on the first three seasons of 24, is a new series regular for CASTLE starting this season. Who does she play?

ZAKS: Gates. She’s the new [police] captain. And that sets up a very interesting dynamic, because all of a sudden, it’s a woman working for a woman, and all of a sudden, Castle has to answer to somebody who’s not so crazy about him, doesn’t want him around, doesn’t think he’s such hot stuff [laughs].

On the Castle hierachy (Producers).....

AX: And is the executive producer composition of CASTLE still the same, you and series creator Andrew Marlowe?

ZAKS: I’m a non-writing executive producer. Andrew Marlowe is the creative head, show runner/executive producer, and his number two is David Amman, who’s also executive producer, and Rob Bowman is the executive producer/director. So the four of us together cover everything. I’m the only girl [laughs]. So I’m the official cast mom/writer mom.

Good read.... I was specially interested in finding out about the hierarchy of the show. With Terri Miller and Laurie Zacks, I can now see why Castle has not lost the female perspective when writing characters or addressing storylines.

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Is Castle gonna get bit? Another blond curiosity - but not in a bad way. Wink
Check it out at Tvline.com
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 pm

uhg "lust" interest still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 pm

fairytales wrote:
I'm ignoring them. Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 2039933328 They just HAVE to spin the sensational. If the episode. gives me a reason to mad I want: to have conserved my energy. Razz
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Spoiler TV have set photos up from filming that took place 24th August
(It'd be 4x04 Head Case)

SEE THEM HERE
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Beckstle wrote:
fairytales wrote:
I'm ignoring them. Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 2039933328 They just HAVE to spin the sensational. If the episode. gives me a reason to mad I want: to have conserved my energy. Razz

Good call
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:22 am

Prepare to die AGAIN, Castle fans. On the same day as the "what makes a good presenter promo" (which I' m betting shows up on the Emmys Wink ) ABC released a new promo for RISE happy

Check it out HERE!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:12 am

PROMO!

Allow me to express my joy by means of expressive dance:

happy Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 1657902515 happy happy excited happy Happy happy

That is all shock

Although I will add...When Josh shoved Castle I immediately shouted "Shove him Back, Castle!" happy
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Screw U Josh   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 am

Wow....

Josh starts the fight and he shoves Castle in front of Alexis. Bad move buddy.... Once Beckett finds out, you are history.....

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 am

OK now I am excited for the premier again bounce
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Title of 406 is "DEMONS"

According to Spoiler TV: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/castle-episode-406-demons.html
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Ausiello on Josh (DMB)   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/ask-ausiello-greys-how-i-met-your-mother-community/#more-245605

Question: Haven’t really heard much about Beckett’s boyfriend Josh (Victor Webster) on Castle. I know he’s in the premiere but other than that, nada. What’s going on there? —Ivy
Ausiello: I think you just answered your own question.

Can Ausiello be tipping us to something big here, the demise of DMB. I'm beginning to suspect that DMB's last appearance will be in the premiere because Beckett now knows (yes she will remember) how Castle feels. She will put an end to this distraction, but our dynamic duo will come up against new obstacles -- Alexis, the New Captain, Castle's guilt over Kate's shooting, and Kate' trying to overcome her own DEMONS in order to finally pursue a relationship with Castle..

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Michael Ausiello once again astounds me with his rapier wit and unrivaled arsenal of insider information... Wink

C'mon...the guy shoves Castle in the season opener. He shoves him. He SHOVES him! That's...I can't even...

The only person that we want to see shoving Castle is one Katherine Beckett (Preferably as she's backing him up into his/her bedroom...the 12th Precinct elevator...the back of the squad car...up against the bookshelves at the back of a book store before he goes to do his book signing thang... angry )

Ol' Joshy boy has broken Rule 52 in the TV Show Law Book: Never manhandle, inflict pain or breathe too near the central character Evil or Very Mad He's going down my friends. Doooowwwnnnn. Twisted Evil

(I hear there's a shortage of Cardiac Surgeons in Outer Mongolia... Razz )
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:53 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Michael Ausiello once again astounds me with his rapier wit and unrivaled arsenal of insider information... Wink

C'mon...the guy shoves Castle in the season opener. He shoves him. He SHOVES him! That's...I can't even...

The only person that we want to see shoving Castle is one Katherine Beckett (Preferably as she's backing him up into his/her bedroom...the 12th Precinct elevator...the back of the squad car...up against the bookshelves at the back of a book store before he goes to do his book signing thang... angry )

Ol' Joshy boy has broken Rule 52 in the TV Show Law Book: Never manhandle, inflict pain or breathe too near the central character Evil or Very Mad He's going down my friends. Doooowwwnnnn. Twisted Evil

(I hear there's a shortage of Cardiac Surgeons in Outer Mongolia... Razz )

happy lol! happy

Tink... I love the way you put it....
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Wetpaint asks: exclusive: Will Castle Guest Star Kristin Lehman Have Steamy Scenes With Nathan Fillion? She Tells All!

It won’t be long until Castle hits the air again, and Beckett may be getting out of the hospital just in time to compete for Castle’s attention with a new rival — a beautiful art theft investigator played by The Killing star Kristin Lehman.

In this exclusive Wetpaint Entertainment e-mail interview, Kristin tells us about working with Nathan Fillion again after their 2007 series Drive, the tension between her character and Beckett (Stana Katic), and just how up close and personal Richard Castle will get with the new girl!

Read more HERE
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Short interview, but I really like this quotes:

Quote :
Will your character will have tension with Beckett ?

Quote :
There's definitely some tension in our storyline but I'm not so sure my character feels it as strongly as Beckett does, after all she's secretly in love with [Castle]
and I'm only meeting him for the first time.

Do you know if you have any steamy scenes with Nathan coming up?

I know of no steamy scenes with Mr. Fillion, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Beckett's little green eye monster comes out roaring... HaHa.

I love a Jealous Beckett....
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:10 pm

We've already heard most of this from Wetpaint...but just to be inclusive/thorough...

Castle Season 4 Spoilers on Ryan’s Wedding!
Article & Video
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 am

Part two of Tamala's interview with Wetpaint:

In Part 2 of our exclusive Wetpaint Entertainment interview (Part 1, here), Tamala tells us about the tension that threatens to tear apart Kevin Ryan (Seamus Dever) and Javier Esposito (Jon Huertas) — not to mention Esposito and Lanie — what the future holds for Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn), and how she thinks Lanie should get along with Captain Victoria "Iron" Gates (Penny Johnson). Plus, why Nathan Fillion (Richard Castle) is hell on wheels!

Read more HERE
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:50 am

I guess 406 is the Halloween episode then? Happy

Episode 4.06 is called "Demons."

A bit of additional casting news from the episode is the role of Bobby Bavetta who is a camera man on "Ghost Wranglers."

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/09/adams-tv-teasers-5th-september-part-two.html#ixzz1XA0Mf0Qc

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 am

Here's a little bit more news from TV Guide's Mega Buzz:

Why will Castle and Beckett be apart at the beginning of this season's Castle? — Whitney

ADAM: I hear the decision to pull back from the relationship is Beckett's -- she may even lie to keep Castle at a distance. But Stana Katic believes Beckett's actions are carefully calculated. "She's making an adult decision not to dive into something because she doesn't want to screw it up," Katic says. " She's dated other guys, but he's the only guy she's been in love with."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Vampire-Diaries-Criminal-Minds-1037052.aspx

...Keep Castle at a distance, eh? We'll talk again after you've seen Castle with a certain Insurance Investigator, okay Beckett? See how that plan is working out for ya! Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 3899642094
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: TVLine.. Season Four Poster release with some Ausiello Commentary:   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

http://m.tvline.com/2011/09/castle-season-4-poster-spoilers/

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Castle_FirstLook_600110909145902

Ausiello also states the following:

Quote :
To best answer that question, one first must determine what exactly is happening in the image below. Given where things left off in May — with Castle confessing his love to a near-dead Beckett — conventional wisdom suggests that she’s shushing him before he opens his mouth (and heart) any further. Of course, that assumes she even heard him in the first place.

Spoilery Video: Castle Takes the Blame For Beckett’s Shooting

It’s also possible, particularly given the mischievous look on their faces, that Beckett is trying to stop Castle from taking their forthcoming secret love affair public! That scenario also plays into the intriguingly punctuated ”Partners. In Crime” tagline in that it suggests they are joined both professionally and personally.

Happy Happy happy happy

Please let this be..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next