Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh man... in my dreams ...
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 am

Entertainment Weekly bring us some more Castle scoop:

Three questions answered...Here's one of 'em:

I don’t really have a question, just anything your “willing” to share that doesn’t “spoil” anything. — @BecaGreenfield

You’re going to get a lot for a non-question: The park scene everyone has been all excited about? It’s as deep and as good as we all imagined…but not for the reason you might be thinking.

READ THE REST
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: New Ausiello Spoiler.... The supposed SO that isn't   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:04 am

http://www.tvline.com/2011/09/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-bones-greys-cougar-town/

Question: I’m a sucker for Castle spoilers. Got anything juicy for us this week? —Ivy
Ausiello: Nathan Fillion declares that “sparks will be flying” when Kristin Lehman debuts as a romantic foil for Castle in October, and the fireworks won’t go unnoticed by Beckett. “There is fun to be had in that episode with the Castle and Beckett relationship, for sure,” showrunner Andrew W. Marlowe told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich just hours ago on the set. “Anytime a very attractive woman has her eye on Castle, and with Castle being the kind of guy he is, it makes for some interesting sparks.”

The way I read this spoiler is the New girl will be attracted to Castle and will make her intentions very clear that she wants him. Castle will be taken by her attraction and he will flirt with her, but he will do so knowing that he wants to get a reaction from Beckett which he will undoubtedly get. Beckett will not doubt respond to this interloper with a clear and unmistakable jealousy. She will mark her turf, but she will denied that she is doing it. In a way, this episode will be similar to Nikki Heat and The Dead Pool. The difference now will be a role reversal. Beckett will be in Castle's shoes for a change.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Andrew Marlowe's podcast on season 4   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:34 pm

http://castletv.net/behind-castle-episode-007-andrew-marlowe

Great interview with AM. He talks about character development, laying out the story, and a little snippet on Moonlighting and Hart to Hart. When you hear him, you know this guy knows where he wants the show to go unlike a certain other show runner.

He also kind of admits that Castle and Beckett's relationship is loosely base on his and Terri's relationship.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: AM's Interview with TVLine's Matt Mittovich   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Great interview with AM   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/castle-creator-talks-season-4-237181

On character growth:
Quote :
"All the characters, in their own way, have been growing up," Marlowe told The Hollywood Reporter. "We see Castle's growth over the last couple of years, where he's still charming and lovable but he's more grown up for Beckett."

and

Quote :
I'm somebody who believes characters need to grow in order to stay vital on TV and we showed some interesting character growth but without fundamentally changing the dynamic between our characters.

On why the need for a new captain:
Quote :
Last season, things had gotten a little too light precinct where it's no secret that Beckett was the teacher's pet/class favorite. She was the good student who got away with everything. We wanted to challenge her and the rest of the crew because Castle had been accepted in the precinct as well by the middle of last season. To have a new person come in and basically go, "Who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you here?" and to say to Beckett, "No, no, no, you have to abide by my rules. You can't get away with stuff the way you did with Captain Montgomery," makes for some conflict. At times it'll put Castle and Beckett on the same page, where the two of them get to conspire together. It's another way to solidify their relationship.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Great interview with Stana   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/09/castle-star-stana-katic-knows-what-it-will-take-to-get-beckett-and-castle-together.html

The bottom line.... Beckett has known that she has been in love with Castle since the end of season two. She knows that he is her one and done, and it is for this reason she wants to solve her mother's murder first prior to taking the plunge with Castle. She doesn't want her demons to be the cause of any tension between the two in the future.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Laurie Zacs with Marisa Roffman interview   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:30 pm

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/09/19/castle-executive-producer-laurie-zaks-teases-rise-and-season-4

Quote :
And how honest is Beckett actually going to get about the issues that have been plaguing her?
LZ: I don’t know! [Laughs] We’ll see. There’s a nice, big reveal in the therapist’s office, I’ll say that.

Quote :
How is Beckett going to deal with the ramifications of actually being shot?
LZ: I think it will be clear to her what she needs to do to have normal relationships in her life. I think when something dramatic happens like that and it shakes you to your core, that’s the end result.
Quote :

Quote :
Now that Castle witnessed Beckett get shot in front of him, will he take any steps to protect himself like police training, etc?
LZ: I don’t know that we’ll see specific training, but we will see how it really shakes him when he sees how it impacts his daughter and his mother, how they react to it, because there are other people in his life. So that’s one of the things that is dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9