Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Keck's exclusive! TV GUIDE talk to SK

(Note to readers: this is (*cough*oddly enough*cough*) a lot like the June 14th interview)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Castle-1067316.aspx?rss=breakingnews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Castle fans have to wait until fall to find out if Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) chooses a marriage proposal from Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) over an enticing offer to join the FBI in Washington, D.C. But Katic is clear on what she hopes Beckett does. "If she drops the FBI gig, she's a loser," she says. "This is a modern woman's story, and I don't want to send the message that a woman has to choose love over a career. New York and D.C. are not that far apart, and Rick's a millionaire. They can travel. I think it would really be a big disservice to the character to create a job opportunity like this and let it peter out."

Katic offers this suggestion to Castle's writers to help keep the potential FBI agent connected to her NYC squad: "Bring the 3XK killer back, which requires Kate to put together her own team. Sometimes we're all together in New York and sometimes we're telling different stories apart. Kate can have it all!" Sounds good, but would Castle ever go for such an arrangement?
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 pm

New set under construction...any guesses?

RT @CastleArtDept Overlooking the construction for an upcoming set. Please forgive the dust. #Castle #BehindTheScene http://t.co/7fPYKxdgDO

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 BO6VfM9CQAAsgk9

@curious621 Responder a @CastleArtDept House or office?

@CastleArtDept @curious621 You will just have to wait and find out!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

What INDEED?! Very Happy

@darbysofficial Hmmm. What will happen if Meredith returns to #Castle..? #DeepFriedTwinkieBitches http://t.co/LCnbcinGyj

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 65798bb6eb2811e28be922000aeb0c6a_7
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Gotta be from a story that is still in development?
(I'll repost this in the correct thread when I find out what ep it relates to)

@DaraCreasey “@TerriEdda: On the board in the writers room... http://t.co/IZiDXiUqI0” And I know what it is...!

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 BPfCjDxCUAAZ5UN
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 pm

William Keck has been talking to Andrew Marlowe about what Season Six of Castle has in store...

No wishy-washy "maybe" or "Give me time" from Kate Beckett. In the September 23 premiere of ABC's Castle, the detective (Stana Katic) will give Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) a definitive response to his marriage proposal.

Whatever her response — and whether she decides to stay in New York or move to Washington, D.C., for a new job — expect a romantic season that will include a birth, a new love interest for one character and possibly a wedding. "Regardless of her answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," promises executive producer Andrew Marlowe...

READ ENTIRE THING HERE:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Castle-Season6-Scoop-1068130.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Andrew Marlowe talks to GMMR:

While the big questions on everyone’s minds about CASTLE season 6 revolve around whether Beckett will accept Castle’s proposal and whether she will go to DC for a new job, one thing is certain: crimes are still going to need to be solved.

“We’re going to start off with a case that’s relatively high-stakes,” CASTLE creator Andrew Marlowe told me. “We think that’s a fun way to get people reemerged into the CASTLE universe. And then we’ll have some more fun cases coming up. As you know, we like to balance the serious, the thrilling, and the fun.”...

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/07/23/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-diving-into-the-world-of-child-actors-and-hostage-negotiations-for-season-6-cases/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm

SQUEEEEEEEE!

TV LINE: http://tvline.com/2013/08/01/ncis-new-girl-glee-castle-the-flash-spoilers/

Any new scoop about Castle? –Rachael

Hot off the presses, I’ve got a casting call for the multi-episode role of Frank “Sully” Sullivan, a new NYPD detective in his late 20s/early 30s who’s described as “a guy’s guy.” My question: Is the name Sully a nod to Nathan Fillion’s Monsters University gig? Remind me to ask Fillion tomorrow on set
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 pm

@DaraCreasey A #tease snippet of the #Castle writers' room white board: pic.twitter.com/P5NzhS2Blr

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 BQrf2z4CMAAjPWw
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Buzzsugar talks to Seamus Dever:

Castle will be back on the small screen in September, and when we caught up with Seamus Dever at the ABC TCA cocktail party last night, we asked him which TV show he thinks would be the best pick for a potential crossover episode...

Read more & watch the video here: http://www.buzzsugar.com/Seamus-Dever-Castle-Scandal-Interview-Video-31089931
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 am

PROMO!!!

See FederalBeckett in that promo?

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 BQ9BXgmCEAAwST4
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:29 am

TV GUIDE - Ryan thinking about the future...

Got any Castle scoop that doesn't involve the proposal? What about Ryan's impending fatherhood? —Gina ADAM: The prospect of becoming a daddy will definitely affect Ryan's work this season. "You're going to see a lot of choices that Ryan is going to make [about] how he feels about being a cop at this point," Seamus Dever tells us. "We're going to see him be a little uncomfortable with being in the line of fire and being in danger's way. It's also going to affect his relationship with Esposito." Does this mean that the bromance could be over? "They're no longer single dudes," Dever says. "Ryan is like, 'I have to go home and see the wife. That's the way it is.'"

TAKEN FROM: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Greys-B___S-New-Girl-Spoilers-1068946.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:04 pm

From eonline:

Kasaraleann: Will Beckett accept Castle's proposal?! Sept. 23 is too far away! We totally agree, so here's some Caskett info to feed your frenzy in the meantime! We recently caught up with Seamus Dever and asked him if he thinks that Beckett will say "I do!" to Castle's proposal. "I think she is going to search deep into her heart and I think she is going to consider all her possibilities and she's going to do what's best for Beckett," he said. Come on Dever, you've gotta give us a little more than that! After a bit of soul-searching, Dever admitted, "I hope she says…The fact that they're in love and they're good at what they do is all about the future of this show and the idea that all these things can coexist." Woo-hoo! Let's hope Castle finally puts a ring on it this season...

TAKEN FROM: http://android.eonline.com/article?id=446877
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 pm

ABC’s ‘Castle’ season 6 spoilers: Stana Katic on Nathan Fillion interactions on set

While Nathan Fillion has one of the most sterling reputations out there as a de facto geek god for almost everything that he does, the past few weeks may be a little bit more difficult for him thanks to some stories that came out about him missing a Friday “Castle” shoot date as a protest for a shorter work week. We’ve written a good bit more about this here including our defense for him on the matter, so we’re not going to get too much into it and just rehash what is already out there.
Instead, we wanted to share what Fillion’s co-star is saying about that and more. Speaking in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Stana Katic acted as though everything was more than fine in the “Castle” world, and there is no drama directly impacting production:

“I don’t know what rumors you are hearing, but we are still having a great time on set and we are still making what I think is a great TV show. I hope that rests everything. … I worked with [Nathan] today and it was great. … Things are good.”

In other words? Don’t worry. If there are any issues going on, they are being dealt with behind the scenes, and not impacting what is presently happening on set.
Meanwhile, Katic also gave us a little bit of something to look forward to when it comes to some of her upcoming scenes with Lisa Edelstein:

“It’s been a wonderful pleasure to work with her. And she always goes, ‘We should make this a spin-off. If they need a spin-off, it is us two right here.’

So I guess judging by that, she’s glad she joined us too. She’s so lovely and respectful of the story we’ve cooked up until now and also of the one we are developing at this point.”

TAKEN FROM: http://cartermatt.com/77961/abcs-castle-season-6-spoilers-stana-katic-on-nathan-fillion-interactions-on-set/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 pm

GMMR's Marisa Roffman talks to Andrew Marlowe

It’s not exactly the easiest thing to tease what’s to come in CASTLE season 6.

Sure, CASTLE is not the only finale to have a massive cliffhanger to end the season, but it is in the curious position of having both of its big, unanswered questions so intrinsically intertwined with the core dynamic of the show that it makes answering anything about what’s to come a big, fat spoiler.

So when I spoke with CASTLE creator Andrew Marlowe about what was to come for Castle and Beckett in season 6, there was some vagueness, there were some hypotheticals, but, hopefully, there’s also enough of a tease of what’s to come for the duo that it’ll have you counting down the moments until the show’s season premiere…

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/08/19/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-the-castle-and-beckett-dynamic-in-season-6/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 am

TV GUIDE on Castle's proposal:

Counting down the days until the Castle premiere! Everyone's talking about Beckett's reaction to the proposal, but what's Castle feeling? — Cindy

ADAM: Creator Andrew W. Marlowe says that those fans questioning the intent behind Castle's proposal should probably rethink things. (In other words, he didn't just pop the question to get her to stay in New York.) "He asked his question out of emotion and passion and the circumstances of the moment," Marlowe says. "He was challenged to think about what he really wanted in life. His preferred version is that he has this woman in his life." But does this mean the thrice-married Castle is truly matured to a place of being able to make a marriage work? "I think he very much likes to think that is the case," Marlowe says. "But he is who he is..." Why does there always have to be a "but"?

TAKEN FROM: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-HIMYM-Dexter-Castle-Spoilers-1069416.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:04 am

TV LINE with some Esplanie news:

Lanie and Esposito are my favorite Castle characters. Is there anything you can tease about what will happen for them this season? –Marine

I finally caught up with Jon Huertas (who was busy the day I was on set), and while he has yet to shoot any such scenes, I am assured that there is Lanie-Esposito stuff coming up this fall. But here’s the possible rub: Castle creator Andrew Marlowe also tells me that Tori Ellis, the tech forensics expert Javy seemed to take a shine to at the end of Season 5, is set for an encore

TAKEN FROM: http://tvline.com/2013/08/22/B___S-booth-brennan-pelant-spoilers/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY:

Will we actually get to meet Baby Ryan on Castle or only be told he/she was born? —@ToZiKa

I have no solid answer for you yet on that front — mostly because EP Andrew Marlowe reports they’re “just starting to explore that.” But, he adds, “my assumption is we will get to meet the baby and that that episode will be late this fall.”

I was SO excited about to hear about the Castle episode with Josh Gomez! Can we expect any more fun ones or will they be mostly darker episodes? —Marsiella

Same combo as usual. A few serious (the premiere) and a few funny (the Saved by the Bell-paroding episode). Plus some adventure, too! Marlowe told me that one episode during the first half of the season will have a “Da Vinci Code/National Treasure” feel to it.

TAKEN FROM: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/08/23/revenge-law-order-svu-castle-spoilers/2/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Second part of Marisa Roffman's interview with Andrew Marlowe:

While CASTLE creator Andrew Marlowe was (understandably) vague about what’s to come for Castle and Beckett in season 6 given how many question marks are hanging over their head with the various cliffhanger outcomes, he was a little bit more forthcoming about what’s to come for the rest of the people in their world.

Take a look at what he could tease about Ryan, Esposito, Lanie, Alexis, the return of some memorable guest stars, and more…

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/08/26/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-the-complicated-lanie-and-esposito-relationship-dad-to-be-ryan-guest-stars-and-more/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm

SEASON 6 PRESS RELEASE:

SpoilerTV

When viewers first met Richard Castle --a famous mystery novelist and divorced father raising his teenage daughter, while being kept grounded by his Broadway diva mother -- he was creatively blocked. But when the NYPD questioned him in connection with a series of murders staged to imitate crime scenes from his books, Castle found inspiration in NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, a bright and aggressive homicide detective with a fascination for odd and offbeat cases stemming from the years-old unsolved murder of her own mother. Though they instantly clashed, sparks of another sort began to fly, leading both to danger and a hint of romance as Castle stepped in to help find the copycat killer. Once that initial case was solved, Castle and Beckett continued to investigate strange homicides in New York, combining Castle's writer intuition and Beckett's creative detective work.

Then, after four seasons of "will they" or "won't they," Castle and Beckett finally gave into their feelings for each other. Working together as a couple during Season 5, the crime-solving dynamic duo navigated new chapters in their lives, culminating in a cliffhanger in which Castle got down on one knee and asked Beckett to marry him. Season 6 will begin with her answer...

With Beckett as his muse, Castle has penned a series of bestselling novels featuring Nikki Heat, a tough, sexy and professional NYPD homicide detective, and he resurrected Derrick Storm -- the main character of his first set of books --in a series of original eBook shorts and a full length novel. Castle's much anticipated fifth Nikki Heat thriller, Deadly Heat (September 17, 2013), goes on sale this fall. The previous four mysteries in the Heat series -- Heat Wave (September 2009), Naked Heat (September 2010), Heat Rises (September 2011) and Frozen Heat (September 2012) -- all spent multiple consecutive weeks on the New York Times and USA Today bestsellers lists. In addition, the newest Derrick Storm thriller, Storm Front (May 2013), and Castle's Storm eBook original short series -- A Brewing Storm (May 2012), A Raging Storm (July 2012) and A Bloody Storm (August 2012) -- all debuted on the New York Times bestsellers list.

In addition for the new season, a third graphic novel from Marvel Entertainment - Castle: Richard Castle's A Calm Before the Storm - recently debuted in hardcover format, written by New York Times best-selling author Peter David ("Hulk"). The first two graphic novels -Castle: Richard Castle's Deadly Storm and Castle: Richard Castle's Storm Season, written by Brian Michael Bendis ("Avengers") and Kelly Sue DeConnick ("Captain Marvel") - continue to sell well since these graphic fiction adaptations debuted in 2011. All three graphic novels are on sale in comic shops, the Marvel Comics app, iBookstore, Nook Bookstore and everywhere books are sold.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle with Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers.

Source: ABC

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/08/castle-season-6-official-press-release.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:29 pm

TV LINE on the fall tv lineup:

COMING UP NEXT | "Real relationships are not compromised because one person is having success in their career," Stana Katic notes, perhaps hinting at Beckett's decisions regarding marriage and the D.C. job. Once those issues are resolved, the show jumps ahead a few months, where the repercussions are proving "more complicated" than expected, Katic shares. Joining the Season 6 mix, you've got House's Lisa Edelstein (appearing in three episodes as a D.C. crimesolver), Yancey Airas (above) as an elite crimefighter and The Pacific's Joshua Bitton (recurring as a 12th precinct newbie that Esposito and dad-to-be Ryan get to razz). "They're willing to take storytelling risks this season –and I think we've got to," Katic observes. "We've got to shake it up."

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER | Beckett's Moby Dick -- the slimy Senator Bracken (played by Jack Coleman) -- "will come back," says Katic, "though I don't know when, and I don't know how."

READ ENTIRE CASTLE PAGE HERE: http://tvline.com/2013/09/03/fall-tv-spoilers-2013-shows-ncis/#!10/castle/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:22 pm

TV LINE ask AWM about the Castle 2 patter tradition:

Will Castle Season 6 have a two-parter? –Vanessa

Marlowe seems iffy on the prospect of continuing that tradition, if only because the season premiere (airing Sept. 23 and 30) checks off the two-parter box. “If we have a compelling enough reason to do it, we might,” he allows, “but there are other really interesting ideas that we have on the drawing board for February that may be as fun as a two-parter, yet different.”

Taken from: http://tvline.com/2013/09/19/the-mentalist-season-6-jane-lisbon-spoilers/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Nathan Fillion talks to TV LINE about Castle's proposal and other things...

Nathan Fillion wants to light dynamite from a cigarette.

He also wants to crack a safe.

In fact, the Castle star has at the ready, on his iPhone,a whole list of things he has yet to do as an actor, yet aspires to. Someday.

“Land a plane…. Play my own double…. Hit a detonator button…,” he rattles off from his “to-do” list —in response to a TVLine reader’s question —during my visit to the ABC drama’s set. Continuing on: “Use a dynamite plunger…. Walk away from an explosion, in slow motion…. Defuse a bomb…..” Fillion stops, then reaches his thumb for the backspace button. “Actually, I can scratch that last one off. I did that,” in last season’s Castle episode, “Still.”

Read entire interview here: http://tvline.com/2013/09/20/castle-season-6-nathan-fillion-rick-kate-proposal/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Nathan Fillion talks to ON THE RED CARPET

INTERVIEW & VIDEOS

READ & WATCH HERE: http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/Nathan-Fillion-talks-Castle-proposal-and-more:-3-highlights-Video/9255951
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next