Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS  Empty
PostSubject: CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS    CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Etiquette: a code of behavior based on honesty, respect and consideration. - Emily Post

• Castle's Old Haunt is a discussion site about the show. We respect the people who are working to create it. As such this site does not allow any unoffical photos (paparazzi) on this site. So if it's not a photo shoot or official photos from an event or set, or not tweeted by the person in the photo, then don't post it. Period.

The protocal for violating the paparazzi photo rule is that they will immediately be removed. The poster will receive a first time warning. A second occurance is a seven day suspension; the third time is a permanent ban.

• Gossip Articles: If the person in question isn't discussing a personal relationship, it's spectulation and don't post the article. Unless an actress announces she's pregnant - she's not. Articles "wondering" about body changes, weight gains, etc - just skip it.

The protocal on gossip articles is stricter, because it's just more obvious, and more hurtful. The article is immediately pulled and the poster is warned. If it happens again, the poster will be banned.

• In discussions and debate, passions can run high. Please focus on the topic and not the poster. Mean what you say, say what you mean, but don't say it mean.

Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
lynne.lemons

lynne.lemons

CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS    CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you for the preliminary etiquette. I am new to this so if I make a mistake, please inform me. Thanks. I am a die-hard fan of Castle and particularly of Stana. I follow everything I can find that they do or say. I would never criticize the show in any way. I have opinions but I don't like to second guess so try to keep a rein on this aspect. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

CASTLE ETIQUETTE & PROTOCOLS
Page 1 of 1