Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?

Go down 
3 posters

How do think Castle's "I love you" will effect the beginning of season four?
Beckett wakes up and says, "I love you, too," and (if she hasn't already) dumps Josh.
Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_lcap0%Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beckett knows Castle said it - and dumps Josh.
Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_lcap80%Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Beckett didn't hear him - but dumps Josh.
Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_lcap0%Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beckett heard him, but isn't ready to dump Josh.
Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_lcap20%Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Beckett didn't hear him, and doesn't dump Josh.
 0% [ 0 ]
Beckett didn't hear him, but tells Castle she dumped Josh before their fight.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Empty
PostSubject: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 am

So, we all heard Castle tell Beckett he loves her. NOW WHAT? Did she hear him? What about Josh? What do you think the beginning of season four will bring? Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? 2338758748

Last edited by Beckstle on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Hmmmm...Voted that she DID hear him & will dump Josh

BUT...who's to say Beckett hadn't dumped Josh BEFORE 'Knockout'?
Don't ya think she was just a touch tetchy when Castle asked her to think about the people that loved her? Her dad...No response...Josh- Whoomph! Anger! And we get a very shouty, "What about you, Rick?" Think that that last one hit a little bit too close to home?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 pm

VERY good point, my excellent mod (and TALENTED - check out her vid in Jesters & Bards). I will modify the choices to reflect that possibility.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I think she did hear Castle. Haven't we had confirmation on that or am I dreaming again? If I'm dreaming just leave me there I'll be fine... until September... lol

I really wanted to choose the first scenario but I know it won't happen. Unless we get a funny drugged up scene with her. And in her delirious state she tells Castle she loves him. That would be sweet.

I also think it is really possible she already dumped Josh. I hope! If not, I wish to see her crush his heart. Goodbye Josh! Now please leave quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

,@fairytales - Nope. The spoiler is
Spoiler:

So, yeah, whether she really heard him is still up in the air.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:17 am

Ah. My optimistic Castle mind zeroed in on
Spoiler:
::whistles:: Wink lol Thanks for the quote!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?   Did she or didn't she?  Will she or won't she? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did she or didn't she? Will she or won't she?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle's Old Haunt  :: If It Please The Court-
Jump to: