Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Four Cast Photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

Season Four Cast Photos Empty
PostSubject: Season Four Cast Photos   Season Four Cast Photos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Cast Photos   Season Four Cast Photos Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:24 pm

I love the one with the whole Cast... I love the film noir look. Castle as a 1930's detective with Beckett as the Femme fatale.... The entire cast looks great.... Can I just say that Stana is looking HOT on all those shots...

Here is another link to the same pictures.

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/castle/castle-season-4-promo-cast-photos/87928
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Cast Photos   Season Four Cast Photos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 pm

RANT>>>>>>

When the cast photos came out yesterday, some Bones fans quickly complained that these photos were a ripoff of the Bones Cast photos of a couple of years ago. Are these Bones fans that insecure. The film noir look has been done before by many a TV shows. Bones, itself, can be argued ripoff the film noir look from previous shows. Can anyone here say Remington Steele or Moonlighting.

As a Bones fan too, I'm pissed off. I recognized the names of the people who were casting stones on Castle on twitter. I ran into their names on some Bones sites, and they, for the most part, are the ones who ALWAYS kiss HH's ass. They are the ones who call anything he does wonderful, and they are the ones who think season six was the best ever for the simple fact that B&B are having a baby. They are also sensitive when you criticize Bones so much so that they left a couple of the Bones fan forums for what they perceive to be the increasing negativity of the fanbase. All they want to hear or to read is how wonderful Bones is and how HH is the most amazing TV show runner.

These are the type of fans that drive me crazy. They are so insecure about the state of Bones that they feel the need to dump on Castle. As Castle garners more attention from the press and generates more buzz with the public, their need to hit the net and dump on Castle increases. It is a shame for Bones to have that type of fans.

RANT OVER........ You can move along......
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: More S4 promotional photos   Season Four Cast Photos Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Four Cast Photos   Season Four Cast Photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Four Cast Photos
Page 1 of 1