Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Empty
PostSubject: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm

shock shock happy

Could you imagine if this ever happened for real on the show...(Fandom would explode with the force of a supernova! happy )

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

OMG. I can't wait for Caskett now. Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) 3344088642 Too hot. Poor Castle. happy

WOW.... This is why Caskett is THE Couple.... I'm sorry, but no one else touches them. I read once on another board that in Season 1, the production team asked them to hold back in their chemistry. This video reminds me of some of the earlier season 1 promotional videos by Nathan and Stana. On those videos, Stana and Nathan were so hot and so touchy and feely that when you saw the show you were disappointed that the production team would not write more flirty scenes between the two.

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

@dstorm - That makes sense about them holding back in season one. Goes back to knowing how to pace a story. As for the video - I LOVE IT! happy It's interesting because it is mostly the dynamic that they have on the show. In the video Stana drives the chemistry engine. Nathan does the stunned-deer-in-headlights thing to perfection, but Stana is the sexy

I am curious to see what - if anything - changes - when Beckett is being genuine and not setting him up and Castle Castle knows it's for real. One thing I have noticed is that Beckett gets...softer when she's emotionally effected by Castle... OOOO - COME ON SEASON FOUR, GET HERE! excited
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 pm

::jaw drops::

wow did it get hot in here or is it just me?

I love how he turns into a mumbling pile of mush. happy
Back to top Go down
Always

Always

PostSubject: Re: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I absolutly love this vid. happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2947907/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)   Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video: Advice from Castle (MUST SEE!)
Page 1 of 1