Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Empty
PostSubject: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Caskett theories for Cops & Robbers - Post them here!
romantic love
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Oh theories. Smile I haven't been too spoiled on this episode aside from the sneak peeks so going by just those...

Am I the only one not overly excited by this? lol

Without Beckett and Castle together on screen, I don't know how much Caskett there will be. Aside from Beckett in panic mode. Which yeah, it'll be fun and all. But seeing that Castle will be trying to not get dead, likely nothing from him. And after the whole blonde insurance investigator thing, this is one shipper that would like a little more from him right now just to ease a little more of the sting. Wink But it's totally fine that there isn't. This season seems to be more about Beckett revealing her feelings.

I don't know if there will be an end moment between them or not, I hope so, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Castle had to walk away from Beckett to tend to Alexis. Leaving Beckett alone and needing a Castle hug. But hey, the guy has family responsibilities.

What I would love to see? Beckett throw herself into Castle's arms and him comforting her. Comforting each other.

IF they get a scene together, will Beckett hint that she wants to move forward but Castle holds back because of his talk with Smith(??)? Maybe but I think it is still too early for anything significant, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Ok, I'm gonna do some spoiler questions first using the SPOILER BAR (Whose code is listed under "OTHER." You type the spoiler info between the two bracketed spoiler tags and anything there is hidden unless you click it.
Spoiler:

As for screen time...even though they aren't in the same space there will be alot of cross-cutting between them that shows the Caskett connection. I too think there will be more about Kate's feelings and emotions towards Castle. While I don't think it will be as dramantic as Rick's I love you, I think at some point during the ordeal Kate will say something to Rick about her feelings towards him and her hopes of what they someday could be...
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Weird. Hitting "Other" does nothing for me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

fairytales wrote:
Weird. Hitting "Other" does nothing for me.

Spoiler:
I see you figured it out though. Happy Other should give you a drop-down list. Spoiler should be one of the choices...

Also. Picture. Wink
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am

This is how I think the end scene will go based on the promo pictures.

I have a feeling that I will be using this:

Spoiler:

Rather a lot (For "a lot" read "used entirely throughout the post!" Very Happy )

So we begin with promo pics 1&2:

Spoiler:

Next promo pic...

Spoiler:

Promo pics (I love these 3!)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS   Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caskett Theories for COPS & ROBBERS
Page 1 of 1