Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Oh the new captain has been announced! Neat.

Never heard of the actress but the character sounds promising. Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm

We know this already...but for the sake of being thorough...

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/video/castle-and-josh-face-off-in-the-season-4-premiere

(Is it just me or is the woman in the video really annoying?...It's just me. Okay! Wink )
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

From TV Guide Mega Buzz:

Much as I'll miss Montgomery, I love the casting for Castle's new captain. Got any other spoilers? — Alex

ADAM: Penny Johnson Jerald's Capt. Gates may not be the only new face in the 12th Precinct. Look for at least one of our cops to spend some time with an NYPD shrink this season. Although a post-shooting Beckett makes the most logical sense, I'm personally rooting for someone to start digging around in Castle's colorful noggin.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-CSIMiami-90210-Castle-1035467.aspx

Wonder who'll be getting shrunk?
3XK back to freak out Castle/Ryan?Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 2338758748
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Maybe Josh needs the shrink after Castle severely beats the crap out of him! happy jk

::can't wait for the fight::
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
From TV Guide Mega Buzz:

Much as I'll miss Montgomery, I love the casting for Castle's new captain. Got any other spoilers? — Alex

ADAM: Penny Johnson Jerald's Capt. Gates may not be the only new face in the 12th Precinct. Look for at least one of our cops to spend some time with an NYPD shrink this season. Although a post-shooting Beckett makes the most logical sense, I'm personally rooting for someone to start digging around in Castle's colorful noggin.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-CSIMiami-90210-Castle-1035467.aspx

Wonder who'll be getting shrunk?
3XK back to freak out Castle/Ryan?Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 2338758748
Any of them could be a canidate. They lost their captain. Esposito would be interesting because he's gonna angry and conflicted. That betrayal hit him HARD. Could be Castle, as a condition to let him stay around. Beckett, because she needs the push to admit her feelings for Castle. It could be they ALL end up seeing the shrink at different points. So long as the shrink isn't 12 and doing unauthorized behavioral experiements on a whim, I'm good. happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 am

Casting calls from 4x02:

1.) MALE (early-mid 30's; Caucasian) - PAUL WHITTAKER. Must be 5'9" or taller, crime beat reporter for the New York Ledger. Seemingly shy and timid, but he is hiding a surprising secret. GUEST STAR;

2.) MALE (35-45; Caucasian) - TONY "THE BUTCHER" RIZZO. A wise guy in a shiny suit. He has a record for drugs and is believed to be connected to the mob. A life-time criminal, he is not at all rattled by the cops. 1 DAY GUEST STAR;

3.) MALE (early-mid 20's; any ethnicity) - MIKE. Enthusiastic clerk at Comictopia- New York's #1 comic book store. 1 DAY GUEST STAR;

4.) FEMALE (50's; Caucasian) - MRS. BURKE. 50, the mother of our murder victim Tyler Burke. Having lived a hard life, she is not surprised that her son's life has come to a tragic end. 1 DAY GUEST STAR;

5.) FEMALE (mid 20's; any ethnicity) - MARIE MARCATO. 25, sexy, terrified after a scary encounter with Tyler Burke. 1 DAY GUEST STAR;

6.) MALE (early 30's; Caucasian) - TYLER BURKE. 32, hard-faced ex con. Seen chasing a woman down an alley before meeting his untimely death. CO-STAR;

7.) FEMALE (late 60's; any ethnicity) - OLD LADY. Seen on a cell phone video being mugged. CO-STAR

Source: newfaces

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/castle-episode-402-casting-call.html#comment-form#ixzz1Sp9ltmEw

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:49 am

Look at these pictures!
Look!
You must look!
Swings...is that a copy of Heat Rises KB has balanced on her knee...???

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/castle-episode-401-set-video-and-photos.html

Happy Why is it not September yet?
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

So I take it there is a time jump in the first episode? She seems to recover quickly.

I wonder if the fight is over the contents in Heat Rises...
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 am

fairytales wrote:
So I take it there is a time jump in the first episode? She seems to recover quickly.

I wonder if the fight is over the contents in Heat Rises...
The time jump is in the middle - not the beginning. We'll start where we left off. Wink
Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 1562621866
Never mind that - ARE. THEY. KISSING?! Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 1562621866 OMG! excited happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Shocked Did I miss a picture?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:04 pm

fairytales wrote:
Shocked Did I miss a picture?
Spoiler tv link in Tink's post. SwingSet!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:51 pm

I think I saw all those? There is one of them standing but they do not look that close together to me. In fact, the whole scene seems quite sad. Dunno what is up but something is up.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

You could be right about it being an emotional scene Fairytales!

The person who took those photos ( http://dandelionnwine.tumblr.com/ ) says that the fandom will be happy about something (she saw?) happening in the first episode. She also respects that although people like spoilers...sometimes it's better to wait until the actual eppy airs for the nice surprises.

Photos were taken but she didn't take too many as "they said it was a really emotional scene and didn't want the actors distracted."

Video was also shot..."Basically Stana has Castle’s newest book in her hands, and they sit down kind of solemnly and then she says something about the book to him to break the ice…then a lot of talking…and at the end Stana laughs at something Nathan said while he starts swinging all cute like."

So...it's emotional...but happy.
I love Castle! love
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Wow. I just got a little more impressed with their acting then Razz lol If I could pull that conclusion out of those pictures and have it backed up by the person who took said photos... woot come on September!!!!!!! I can't hope for a kiss though... lol I dont want to be disappointed. Very Happy Though, at this rate I don't think how I could be disappointed at anything. This show is rockin on nicely.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

fairytales wrote:
Wow. I just got a little more impressed with their acting then Razz lol If I could pull that conclusion out of those pictures and have it backed up by the person who took said photos... woot come on September!!!!!!! I can't hope for a kiss though... lol I dont want to be disappointed. Very Happy Though, at this rate I don't think how I could be disappointed at anything. This show is rockin on nicely.
No, they don't kiss. I couldn't blow up the photo before. It is still an awesome scene!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

If you look in the background of this photo (@CastleArtDept: "We would like to introduce out Art Director, Chris Hansen. He is picking out wallpaper for our 1st episode! http://t.co/Bp67Z3M ) That was posted in the Twitter Thread a couple of days ago...

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Art_de10

You can see the Heat Rises art work...and the tags on the wall for EXT BOOKSTORE STREET and EXT PARK.

I'd say this about covers the "Ext Park"...
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm

So um, where is the official Castle FB page? Because I think I'm a fan of a lame imitation Razz I thought the possible covers on the "vote for the new cover" thing looked completely lame and amateurish. They must be fake.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Nathan on the big fight in Season 4!   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:26 am

There's an article AND a video! Sounds like some thinks ARE gonna be dealt with! Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 1357399748
Nathan's interview on TV line
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am

Boooo I can't get it to play! But yay for things being dealt with! I hope Becket isn't gonna deny it or say they need to wait or whatever. :/ They seem really sad on that swing. lol And while getting them together at the opening would be fast even for me... I'm like noooo no discussions of waiting. lol Although maybe she needs time to believe Castle really means it and it wasn't something said in the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:00 pm

This any better for you fairytales?

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:53 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
This any better for you fairytales?

Works for me!
OKAY, I'm just gonna say it. I find the man ADORABLE!!! romantic love

Best line: "Playing the same note over and over again. We don't do that on Castle."

BOOOYAH!!! happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Much! Thank you Smile

He makes me nervous a bit though. lol . How long can you keep the two people apart? I hope Castle will be the first show in a long time to pull that trigger at the right time, take the chance, and make it successful. I hope we don't have to go through another string of SOs or something else ridiculous.

Oh wait, the line of playing the same note over and over again should mean they'll never take the same route twice so no more SOs?

And yeah, they cracked me up too Very Happy hahaa
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:01 pm

fairytales wrote:
Much! Thank you Smile

He makes me nervous a bit though. lol . How long can you keep the two people apart? I hope Castle will be the first show in a long time to pull that trigger at the right time, take the chance, and make it successful. I hope we don't have to go through another string of SOs or something else ridiculous.
Marlowe's dead set against that. It probably helps that his writing partner is his wife. He has a better sense of loving work/personal partnerships. He's not afraid to write them. Nathan is a bit more old school, but I don't think he has as much imput as say DB on Bones. The cast doesn't have producer status.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:10 pm

No offense to the cast.... but I hope they aren't given producer status. Too many opinions flying around can be deadly.

I often wonder if maybe that is what happened to Bones this season... but I don't keep up with everything that closely so I probably shouldn't wonder that. heh
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm

fairytales wrote:
No offense to the cast.... but I hope they aren't given producer status. Too many opinions flying around can be deadly.

I often wonder if maybe that is what happened to Bones this season... but I don't keep up with everything that closely so I probably shouldn't wonder that. heh

No, they've had it for at least two seasons over there. However, that disaster is another story and I'd rather not get into it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next