Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Executive Tweets by Terri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

Executive Tweets by Terri Empty
PostSubject: Executive Tweets by Terri   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:50 am

As you know, Terri Miller, is an executive producer and writer of Castle. She also happens to be married to Andrew. She recently posted the following on her tweeter:

sitting two chaise lounges away from a woman reading HEAT WAVE. #Castle
22 May
ooh, wait, upon closer inspection, she's reading NAKED HEAT☺ #Castle
22 May
Andrew just talked to the woman reading NAKED HEAT. She was delighted. giggle. almost 20 yrs. 2gether and he still surprises me. #Castle. ♥
22 May'

She was then asked by a follower to post a picture of the two of them in their vacation, and she responded with:

I would but we are the "writer versions" of Caskett. See: Shrek.
22 May

I think this funny, and it also gives me an insight into why the Caskett ship will not suffer the fate of other ships. Andrew and Terri, as she put it, are the "writer versions" of caskett. Thus, we may conclude, admittedly without full evidence, that the Caskett story is their story, a "little" creatively embellish version of their story.

Last edited by Beckstle on Thu May 26, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made this a Sticky!)
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Executive Tweets by Terri   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:42 am

Very Happy Actually I only realized she was a couple of days go! When I saw your post, and that she's a tweeter, I realized she needed her own thread. I mean, with a character like Beckett, I really can't have the executive producer posted under Andrew's thread just because she happens to be his wife. happy

THANKS!

So, here's her IMDB link: http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0589410
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Executive Tweets by Terri   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:04 pm

dstorm wrote:
As you know, Terri Miller, is an executive producer and writer of Castle. She also happens to be married to Andrew. She recently posted the following on her tweeter:

sitting two chaise lounges away from a woman reading HEAT WAVE. #Castle
22 May
ooh, wait, upon closer inspection, she's reading NAKED HEAT☺️ #Castle
22 May
Andrew just talked to the woman reading NAKED HEAT. She was delighted. giggle. almost 20 yrs. 2gether and he still surprises me. #Castle. ♥️
22 May'

She was then asked by a follower to post a picture of the two of them in their vacation, and she responded with:

I would but we are the "writer versions" of Caskett. See: Shrek.
22 May

I think this funny, and it also gives me an insight into why the Caskett ship will not suffer the fate of other ships. Andrew and Terri, as she put it, are the "writer versions" of caskett. Thus, we may conclude, admittedly without full evidence, that the Caskett story is their story, a "little" creatively embellish version of their story.
This is an interesting theory. I think it's possible, but more importantly, you've got a feminine balance in the show's power center. I've noticed that it's almost always the women on the show who are the ones who see that it's possible to have the leads become romantically involved without destroying the chemistry. The men tend to balk. (Art imitating life? Razz). "The Closer" had Kyra Sedwick's star power helping the creator/showrunner with steering the romantic choices - so that the marriage wasn't the end of the fun and frustrating dynamics. Of course Kyra is also in a happy marriage with a husband who is equally, if not more so, high profile in the
same business that she's in. Maybe there's something about first-hand experience with working with the one you're happily married to that influences the imagination in terms of what's possible?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Terri On the Emmy's   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:09 pm

"@TerriEdda: My Emmy Theory: Dramedies do not get nominated because they fall between category cracks. I think SK and NF both deserved noms this year."

"@TerriEdda: I also think we had some stellar scripts and directing... but we don't do it for the awards, #Castle Fans. We do it for you."

"@TerriEdda: AND ABC has a policy of not campaigning, so that doesn't help. We get towers of DVDs w/ imaginative packaging from everyone else."

"@TerriEdda: AND ABC has a policy of not campaigning, so that doesn't help. We get towers of DVDs w/ imaginative packaging from everyone else."

"@TerriEdda: But I think some of the packaging is a huge waste of resources too... so my PR side is in conflict with my conservation earth saver side."

I Love her! It's like she does these mini-interviews for fans via tweets. Like, serious, thoughtful answers. She rocks! I love you
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Executive Tweets by Terri   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 am

How involved is she...
@TerriEdda wrote:

@LABExperiment71: As writer on an Ep how much ur involved in editing and post?" Me, very involved. Different degrees 4 different writers

....VERY. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executive Tweets by Terri   Executive Tweets by Terri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executive Tweets by Terri
Page 1 of 1