Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN Empty
PostSubject: LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN   LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:53 am

The fabulous Susan Sullivan, (Who, in case you didn't know, actually is a blond!) News, photos, other projects...read all about it, here!

Read her IMDB bio here: IMDB_Susan Sullivan
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
bettyb33

bettyb33

PostSubject: Re: LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN   LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:59 pm

I knew about Falcon Crest and Another World but I didn't know she was a Playboy bunny! I love it. She's such a wonderful actress and Castle (the show) is lucky to have her.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN   LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Wetpaint has a great interview with Susan Sullivan about her work on Castle. My favorite part is her answer to whether Martha should get a new love interest.
Quote :
It’s very tricky being in the B storyline as it were, because the B storyline always has to have something to do with the A storyline and just be a little sort of mirror or comment, and I think it’s a difficult thing for the writers to come up with.

In other words, they can’t just create something out of the blue, it has to connect to the A story, which is the mystery.

Talk about a total pro! It's not about more screentime, or just her character. She really knows and looks at the whole dynamic of creating a great show. I love you

You can read the whole interview HERE.
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN   LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEGALLY BLOND - SUSAN SULLIVAN
Page 1 of 1