Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 am

New love interests? Hopefully for Esplanie :/ Or other characters... why am I not suppose to panic?
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:27 am

fairytales wrote:
New love interests? Hopefully for Esplanie :/ Or other characters... why am I not suppose to panic?

Because of this
Quote :
You obviously know how the fans react whenever a possible love interest enters the mix, and most recently the show experienced that when Kristin Lehmen was cast in a small part earlier this season. Now that Castle has expressed that he loves Beckett and she heard his confession, are outside love interests a thing of the past for them? Or do you see the potential for a third party to come into the mix and give one of them a run for their money?
AM: Well, if we were to do that, it would have to be significant, and it would not be something that we would do flippantly. But currently, we do not have those plans. And we’re currently planning the back half of the season, and that’s not something we’re looking at. We feel that there’s so much complication in the relationship right now and there’s so many things going on beneath the surface that that’s not necessary.

Now, can somebody come in and knock the balance off? Sure. But if we were going to look at that, it would have to be in a really intriguing way, in a way we haven’t done before on the show because we don’t want to go to the same well. We think the Gina well is dry, we think the Josh well is dry. It’s not just having another person mess with the equilibrium.
[b]
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:29 am

I hope they are still unnecessary come season 5 :/

Thanks for the copy and paste <3
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 am

fairytales wrote:
I hope they are still unnecessary come season 5 :/

Thanks for the copy and paste <3

It is understandable, but AM is not HH. You should read the tweets between Terri Miller and Andrew Marlowe, and once you do you will notice that Caskett is their baby and mirrors their relationship in some ways. This is the advantage Marlowe has. Terri Miller, his wife, is part of the production team, and she cares about these characters. She keeps Marlowe on track.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Okay, all I'm gonna say is she'd better be his half-sister via his father or I'm calling STRIKE TWO for AM. Mad (And he's been doing so well...I find it hard to believe he'd be going this route. You know how ABC loves to promote B.S.) Anyway, here's the link about Jennifer Beals.
TVGuide.com
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:00 pm

More talk about Beckett and Castle's relationship...while Marlowe to me seems somewhat reassuring, I suggest you don't read the Wet Paint blurbs unless you WANT to be in a bad mood. Mad

Also would love to know what Andrew's interview makes people think about the rest of season 4? Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 2338758748

http://www.wetpaint.com/andrew-marlowe-on-the-future-of-castle-and-becketts-relationship-it-wont-just-be-a-roll-in-the-hay
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 am

I find it reassuring. When asked about other "temptations", Marlowe does not answer the question directly. Instead he focuses on the secrets between them. Marlowe has already been asked by GMMR the same question, and he said that the Josh and Gina well is already tapped out. What he foresees as the obstacle between them is that they are keeping secrets from one another. This is what the second half of the season will be out. How will these two react when the secrets are exposed. Is their growing "relationship" strong enough to overcome what would normally tear most couples apart. To me the secrets are important, and they required careful writing. To throw an SO arc in the middle of that is unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 am

dstorm wrote:
I find it reassuring. When asked about other "temptations", Marlowe does not answer the question directly. Instead he focuses on the secrets between them. Marlowe has already been asked by GMMR the same question, and he said that the Josh and Gina well is already tapped out. What he foresees as the obstacle between them is that they are keeping secrets from one another. This is what the second half of the season will be out. How will these two react when the secrets are exposed. Is their growing "relationship" strong enough to overcome what would normally tear most couples apart. To me the secrets are important, and they required careful writing. To throw an SO arc in the middle of that is unnecessary.

It being unnecessary has not stopped many a show from throwing in in. Especially on a non-cable network. Especially one who's big advertising bucks are spent on a reality TV show called "The Bachelor." Rolling Eyes

My hope is that some Jennifer Beal's character from "The 'L' Word" carries over. Namely, the 'L' word. If she's gonna be a blast from his past, at least it will be clearly platonic. Cool Then we'll get more of a Agent Shaw-like situation. Still, the fact that I can say a "agent Shaw-Like" situation, or really start to say one episode is gonna be like another is worrisome. It only come up with the possible SO stuff.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:15 am

Beckstle wrote:
dstorm wrote:

It being unnecessary has not stopped many a show from throwing in in. Especially on a non-cable network. Especially one who's big advertising bucks are spent on a reality TV show called "The Bachelor." Rolling Eyes

My hope is that some Jennifer Beal's character from "The 'L' Word" carries over. Namely, the 'L' word. If she's gonna be a blast from his past, at least it will be clearly platonic. Cool Then we'll get more of a Agent Shaw-like situation. Still, the fact that I can say a "agent Shaw-Like" situation, or really start to say one episode is gonna be like another is worrisome. It only come up with the possible SO stuff.

Frankly, I'm not worried. What are we supposed to do anytime an attractive guest star is Cast?

As we know, Castle has "CIA" connections (See Fool Me Once") and loves bringing up the CIA in all his murder theories. I'm betting that she is one of the people he has used in the past for character research, but Castle being Castle he got on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:04 am

Not every attractive guest star. Just the ones they say he's had a "history" with. Kira. (Their other code word is "chemistry.) It's also been implied that every woman that's been a major character in his books is someone he also slept with, Kira mentions it about the dedication and the boys point out that one of the characters in his series seems to be based on her.

I am hoping it IS nothing, but the languaging and circumstances are suspicious to me. Especially since he's done Beholder. That ep was a strike one and definitely shook my "faith" a little in Marlowe.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I just saw this little tidbit about Beals elsewhere and came here. After seeing your remark about not reading if you don't want to be in a bad mood.... well I don't feel like being in a worse mood... and I guess I was right in holding off buying the season DVDs of Castle.

My faith since Beholder is definitely very shaky Razz :/ Sad
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Nah, I'm not worried.

Marlowe is loathe to do a story repeat through the four seasons, he's not gonna tread that path again this season. Art lady came, went, gave Castle his coffee back and sent Beckett to the shrink. She did what she needed to. She went. Job done.

CIA Lady could be a whole different ball game. Now...she could get on with Castle, be one of his old "go to people" during his Derrick Storm years. In which case, if Castle trusts her...Lord help us all if he's mentioned Beckett's mother's case to her? That could let cats out of bags and set the ball rolling for a season finale like S3...except this time it could be Castle at deaths door. (Can't shake the feeling of foreboding that something is gonna happen to Castle. Don't ask me why? I just think that Alexis brought it up in "Rise" and there was the hint of it in "Cops & Robbers"...don't think it's been played out to the full extent yet in S4.)

Then again she could hate Castle. (If she came upon him Rick Castle circa Season 1 all "I borrowed a police horse..." and all "where would ya like it?" pen poised to sign someones breast *cough* I mean chest...)

Just because they have "history" I don't think it always means romantic history. It could just mean back story?

(I also think Castle are working their way through the old cast of Chicago Code...Fine by me! Bring it on! I loved that show. Crying shame it got pulled. )
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:04 pm

There's a theory on twitter that she's the "inspiration" for the CIA agent in the Derrick Storm novels. Apparently Beals LOOKS like the character in the graphic novel...

@Tink, you had more tolerance for Beholder than I did. I still felt the first half was icky. However, I do like your theory that the agent starts digging into her past. About a week ago Marlowe was tweeting about misssing Dana Delaney. Agent Shaw would have been PERFECT for Rick to confide in about Beckett's case and get that ball rolling. So maybe, he's invented this character instead and there won't be that romantic tension from a past history thrown in. Rolling Eyes

Also, yeah, I think something happens to Rick, too. It's a perfect season finale mirror of S3. They have a big fight about his "secret" and then something major goes down and that fight is forgotten in the face of the larger truth that he'd do anything for her...and her for him. I think it needs to be HER instincts involved also - like how Rick tried to push her down at the funeral without thinking of how HE could have been killed. So, he goes and puts himself in danger for her mom's case - ala Roy Montgomery, only unlike with Montgomery, Kate does rush in and keeps Castle from being outright killed, but his life hangs in the balance... Then she has to face not only his loyalty and and the dread of not having him in her life, but that her HEART already knew this, because HER instinct was also to save him - regardless of her own safety. (How's that for a spin?)
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 am

Here's the exact quote from AWM's Dec 4 GMMR interview.

GMMR - You obviously know how the fans react whenever a possible love interest enters the mix, and most recently the show experienced that when Kristin Lehmen was cast in a small part earlier this season. Now that Castle has expressed that he loves Beckett and she heard his confession, are outside love interests a thing of the past for them? Or do you see the potential for a third party to come into the mix and give one of them a run for their money?

AM: Well, if we were to do that, it would have to be significant, and it would not be something that we would do flippantly. But currently, we do not have those plans. And we’re currently planning the back half of the season, and that’s not something we’re looking at. We feel that there’s so much complication in the relationship right now and there’s so many things going on beneath the surface that that’s not necessary.

Now, can somebody come in and knock the balance off? Sure. But if we were going to look at that, it would have to be in a really intriguing way, in a way we haven’t done before on the show because we don’t want to go to the same well. We think the Gina well is dry, we think the Josh well is dry. It’s not just having another person mess with the equilibrium. What was interesting about episode 5 was how differently they handled the potential threat to the relationship than they would have in previous seasons. So you saw an element of jealousy, of grounded jealousy, from Beckett that you wouldn’t have seen earlier, when it was just, “That’s Castle being Castle.” She was really a little bit protective and it got under her skin, and I think that shows a maturity in the relationship. The things that he was responding to in her were the things he responded to in Beckett — a smart woman, an intelligent woman, a woman who can hold her ground. But really, at the end of the day, there was no contest.

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 am

I Knew it. Sophia was the inspiration for a character on one of the Derrick Storm Novels. Some intrepid fans are claiming the she is Clara Strike from graphic novel.

Deadly Storm (http://www.richardcastle.net/books?page=1)

Synopsis: While tracking down a missing husband for a desperate wife, Private Investigator Derrick Storm discovers there’s a lot more to the job than he’s been led to believe when he discovers the missing husband is actually a rogue CIA operative involved in selling national security secrets to enemy forces. He soon finds himself knee deep in international intrigue when he’s recruited by the lovely and dangerous Clara Strike, a CIA agent with a penchant for trouble and adventure.

also from tvguide...

TV Guide Mega Buzz - Dec 13

So excited to hear that Jennifer Beals is coming to Castle. What else can you tell me about the two-parter? — Eliot

ADAM: Beals plays Sophia, a CIA operative who's in town to capture a former Navy Seal who has gone rogue. (He's taken to abducting young women.) As you might expect, a bit of a turf war between the CIA and the NYPD will ensue, but that's nothing compared to the tension between Sophia and Beckett, who learn that they have a lot in common. (Think Nikki Heat.)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Good-Wife-AHS-NCIS-Spoilers-1040808.aspx
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm

dstorm wrote:
I Knew it. Sophia was the inspiration for a character on one of the Derrick Storm Novels. Some intrepid fans are claiming the she is Clara Strike from graphic novel.

Deadly Storm (http://www.richardcastle.net/books?page=1)

Synopsis: While tracking down a missing husband for a desperate wife, Private Investigator Derrick Storm discovers there’s a lot more to the job than he’s been led to believe when he discovers the missing husband is actually a rogue CIA operative involved in selling national security secrets to enemy forces. He soon finds himself knee deep in international intrigue when he’s recruited by the lovely and dangerous Clara Strike, a CIA agent with a penchant for trouble and adventure.

also from tvguide...

TV Guide Mega Buzz - Dec 13

So excited to hear that Jennifer Beals is coming to Castle. What else can you tell me about the two-parter? — Eliot

ADAM: Beals plays Sophia, a CIA operative who's in town to capture a former Navy Seal who has gone rogue. (He's taken to abducting young women.) As you might expect, a bit of a turf war between the CIA and the NYPD will ensue, but that's nothing compared to the tension between Sophia and Beckett, who learn that they have a lot in common. (Think Nikki Heat.)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Good-Wife-AHS-NCIS-Spoilers-1040808.aspx
Dstorm, Sophia IS the inspiration for Clara Strike. The graphic novel is based on the Derrick Storm novel. It's the same theory. Sophia is the inspiration for Clara Strike, and that Sophia was Castle's muse before Beckett. Whether they refer to the graphic novel or the written one doesn't make a difference.

Now; WHY this worries me, is THIS part of the GMMR interview you posted:

Quote :

Now, can somebody come in and knock the balance off? Sure. But if we were going to look at that, it would have to be in a really intriguing way, in a way we haven’t done before on the show because we don’t want to go to the same well. We think the Gina well is dry, we think the Josh well is dry. It’s not just having another person mess with the equilibrium. What was interesting about episode 5 was how differently they handled the potential threat to the relationship than they would have in previous seasons. So you saw an element of jealousy, of grounded jealousy, from Beckett that you wouldn’t have seen earlier, when it was just, “That’s Castle being Castle.” She was really a little bit protective and it got under her skin, and I think that shows a maturity in the relationship. The things that he was responding to in her were the things he responded to in Beckett — a smart woman, an intelligent woman, a woman who can hold her ground. But really, at the end of the day, there was no contest.

GUESS WHAT? It's not the same well, it hasn't been done and it's intriguing. The character has the similarities to Beckett for him to be attracted to. It's a TWO-PART episode so we get to watch this stupid dance for TWO episodes before, at the end of the day, he'll choose Beckett and they can have another lunch at Remy's. Rolling Eyes It fit's into EXACTLY the kind of circumstances he said would be necessary to bring a third party in, and it screams STALL.

So, yeah, I am NOT happy with this idea AT ALL. Mad. Sounds like a DVR and watch later, after they both have aired. That way I can skip the Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 1911832374

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Meh. I'm tempted to throw in the towel. Obviously this season is not going to measure up to the season 3 finale... FOR ME. They seem more apart this season than any other seasons. The *tenderness* from this series, the special little moments... is all but gone. Replaced by sex jokes (which IMHO was all Cuffed was). I want season 3 back.

Tempted to hold off and wait for season 5... maybe things will be back on track Razz

I'm just not enjoying this season that much. Maybe it is me. I in no way expected them to be together but I didn't expect to lose the heartfelt stuff. Or has Beholder gotten me so far twisted I just can't see it? I've noticed things here and there from Beckett but its like Castle's well has dried up or something.

Anyways, I too will be waiting until the second part of these eps to air so I can watch all the BS in one go and get over with. Unless I decide to stop torturing myself and just wait until the whole series is on DVD and I know the outcome Wink Yah right that will work as well as not checking to see if Bones righted itself.

That's how I read books though...read the ending first... dont wanna waste my time Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:46 pm

@fairytales - nothing's as bad as that other show. Razz. Thanks for the reminder. I didn't thing Cuffed was all about sex. Yes, there was certainly that aspect, but alot of it was about, "what if we really WERE together. The way they both woke up, for me, set that tone. The, "what if" metaphor. The whole thing about leading and following was all about their dynamic and how to make it work.

The one thing your comment made me think about is that this woman IS from Castle's past. If they don't have Castle ALL OVER HER, like Ms. Kaye, maybe it could be interesting. It'd be nice if Castle used it to REASSURE Beckett about his feelings for her, rather than a tease and flirt fest. Maybe he tries to HIDE the past association because he doesn't want Beckett to get upset or get the wrong idea about where his heart is NOW. That could be amusing and sweet.

See, this is why I like discussion: it makes me think of things in ways I wouldn't have. Wink

I hear what you're saying about Castle's side of things. Some of it I think has to do with him backing off because of what he's doing with her mom's case, and some of it is because I think he KNOWS that she heard him, which adds a layer of insecurity to things. Like, if she heard him and isn't saying anything, maybe she's unsure about him. That though would make him back off and observe her...

See, one thing with Castle, the show has a great sense of continuity. Beholder is the first time I really felt there was a bit of a slipup. So...I suppose it's worth seeing the beginning of the two-part arc. However, if Castle is acting the way he was with Serena Kay in the beginning of Beholder, I'm clicking over to H5O! Cool
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 pm

See I didn't get that impression from "Cuffed"... They hammered the leading and following into us from the get go but IMHO that's nothing we haven't seen in the past. Now if it changes things down the road as far as give and take... well we'll see Smile

And you're right. It would be awesome if they go the other way with this and I really like your idea of Castle trying to hide the association etc etc. That would be a nice change. But knowing Castle, I doubt it :/ He had no shame leaving Beckett behind to go chase the Beholder skirt. So I wont be holding my breath.

And again, yes, most of it could be Castle backing off because of the many complicated things they already have in play (like do they really need to throw another skirt in to stall stuff? Like really?) ... but I still wish we'd be privy to a little more things from Castle. He can try to back off but that doesn't mean he should be successful or hide it from the *audience*. gah
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 pm

You won't get an argument out of me about Beholder - it's the main thing causing me doubt about these upcoming eps. Neutral Just hoping it's not another, let's indulge Nathan's need to be a "bad boy." (Oops! Did I just say that? shock Love ya, Nathan! I love you)

Last edited by Beckstle on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Beckstle wrote:
You won't get an argument out of me about Beholder - it's the main thing causing me doubt about these upcoming eps. Neutral Just hoping it's not another, let's indulge Nathan's need to be a "bad boy." (Oops! Did I just say that? shock Love ya, Nathan! I love you)

lol! Never mind that I was thinking it... actors should stay out of it Razz

Last edited by Beckstle on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed smiley)
Back to top Go down
tolkeinite

tolkeinite

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 5:47 am

I don't get this dislike of "Beholder". I, for one, see it as a gem in what has otherwise been a decidedly mediocre season. It's an episode that forced Castle and Becket to (somewhat) come to terms with their feelings for one-another. Castle is obviously infatuated with Kay, and she makes it obvious that the feeling is mutual, but despite being a consumate ladies' man, he can't even bring himself to ask her out, because his heart belongs to somone else. Then Beckett, in a desparte attempt to prove (mainly to herself) that she doesn't care about Castle, throws him at Kay by forcing him to ask her out. Kay takes the opportunity to seduce Castle, who starts acting like an idiot (as you might expect of a guy having to resist his perfect woman. Then Beckett comes in and blames Castle for the whole situation (before going in and basically telling Kay "paws off my man"). Beckett basically frames, judges, and convicts Castle, and the Poor guy can't defend himself because he's in love with her, and he has no choice but to keep his head down until the jealosy storm blows over. And of course Beckett ends up with egg on her face because her feelings are laid out so plainly that even she herself hsas to see them. I thought it was touching, not to mention hilarious.
That having been said, now that Caskett has taken that step (and another in "Cops and Robbers" revisiting that theme wiuld be a big step backwards, and after the cheap stall with a capital S, T, A, L, L that was "Cuffed" I am rather afraid taht the show will backslide, and I cannot say that the spoilers are exactly reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 am

^What I saw was a character who, starting with Natalie Rhodes, been quite mature and clear about his reactions to beautiful women due in part to his feelings about Kate, turn into an ass-staring idiot for half the episode. Seasons 1-2, absolutely fine. However, in season 3, it became about Kate for him, ending with the, "I love you." Season four there's the whole swing-set conversation, him taking in her reactions in "Headcase," then his reactions to the "girls go crazy" stuff and THEN - we get ass-staring idiot.

That's my problem with Beholder.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 am

Beckstle wrote:
^What I saw was a character who, starting with Natalie Rhodes, been quite mature and clear about his reactions to beautiful women due in part to his feelings about Kate, turn into an ass-staring idiot for half the episode. Seasons 1-2, absolutely fine. However, in season 3, it became about Kate for him, ending with the, "I love you." Season four there's the whole swing-set conversation, him taking in her reactions in "Headcase," then his reactions to the "girls go crazy" stuff and THEN - we get ass-staring idiot.

That's my problem with Beholder.

Ditto.

ESPECIALLY because of that Natalie Rhodes ep. And it being *so soon* after the "I love you".

Beholder wasn't needed. IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:17 pm

See who's joining Jennifer Beals during sweeps week! It's a dropdead amazing choice! Very Happy
http://www.tvline.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers   Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Season 4 Spoilers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next