Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers

Go down 
+2
dstorm
TinkonBrink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Empty
PostSubject: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 pm

E! Online has this up:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_cw_love_triangle/305735

The penultimate ep of S4 is titled Undead Again NOT Always...Always is the finale!

That said...I read "military man" and went shock shock shock SNIPER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 am

TV LINE has scoop on Undead Again & the finale (I'll post in both threads):

http://tvline.com/2012/04/03/spoilers-castle-greys-anatomy-true-blood-and-more/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 am

SpoilerTv have the promo pics and synopsis up:

(I'm laughing already! happy )

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/castle-episode-422-undead-again.html
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Press release   4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/04/castle-episode-422-undead-again-press.html

"Undead Again" - When Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of a man with human bite marks on his body, Castle's wild theories start flying. But none are as wild as what their only witness insists happened - a Zombie attack. As the evidence pointing towards an undead assailant piles up, the team plunges into New York's Zombie subculture to find the killer and bring him in -- dead, undead or alive -- on "Castle," MONDAY, APRIL 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Clips of this episode will be available at www.abcmedianet.com

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Arye Gross as M.E. Perlmutter, Ryan Doom as Tom Williams, Tiffany Dupont as Greta Mastroianni, and Josh Braaten as Kyle Jennings.

"Undead Again" was written by Christine Boylan and directed by Bill Roe

Great.... Perlmutter is back.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:27 am

Well.... so much for moving forward :/ At least from this preview I don't see much seriousness taking place...

Ah finally found the American one...I bet the "I can finally accept everything that happened that day" convo gets interrupted. This is me trying not to get my hopes up. Smile

Oh wait, no, that line must be from the finale... ::mind is blown:: Way to not show a good preview of Undead Again. OK I conclude that nothing will happen during this episode :/ So maybe this is really a preview for the finale? And not Undead Again? haaaaaaaa

And can't they at least give us TWO eps of them together (if that is gonna happen) before they break them up in the Season 5 premier? Because you know they aren't gonna stay together Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

That's a good point, but I think that line could very well be from from Undead Again. Mainly because the writer is Kit Moxie who did Dial M for Mayor. Remember, the one with the phone sex call center? Very Happy That ep was also billed as "light" - but had a serious storyline about Kate & Rick running through it AND dealt with Mr. Smith and the conspiracy stuff. The CASE topic was light, and the ep had some majorly comedic scenes, but it actually had alot of relevant long-term story info. Being that this ep sets up Always, I'm pretty sure Undead Again will be similar. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:05 pm

I vaguely remember that episode. I really need to re-watch this season... a summer project for sure I guess Smile

I really hope that line is from Undead. :::crosses fingers::
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 pm

fairytales wrote:
I vaguely remember that episode. I really need to re-watch this season... a summer project for sure I guess Smile

I really hope that line is from Undead. :::crosses fingers::
I'm pretty sure it is. AM needed the finale to be set up, but didn't want it to be back to back intense cases. Moxie is really good at blending elements and particularly good at the relationship dynamics between Castle & Beckett. She's the one who had Kate call Castle "Rick" in a private, personal conversation - without her trying to distance from him. She's great for tackling that element.

However, I do want to point out, what Beckett is saying IS NOT the complete line. It's a clip from about mid-sentence. She could be saying she's ready, or why she DIDN'T tell Rick the truth, or even that she's not ready yet. 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  1347041234

My thought? I'm wondering if she NEVER figures out that Rick heard her? But because of what happened she's trying to find a way to tell Rick how she feels and that includes dealing with what she heard. My reasoning, if she doesn't know the real reason he was acting so ridiculous she's gonna go with he's just moving on. It gives her a reason to bring up her own feelings for him in the while asking if he still has those feelings for her...(and maybe did he mean it, since she WAS bleeding out in his arms. ) It would also serve to give Rick some context and make him feel better because she ultimately did address what he said ON HER OWN.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Well I figured there would be more to that line. Either way, it's gonna be a good a moment. Looks like it happens in the precinct though, right? Which is why I figured the conversation will be cut short. Again.

And if she says "not ready yet" I'm throwing my remote at the TV and will give Castle the go ahead to find someone else Razz Cause after this point, I'm not even sure I have it in me to wait around Razz But I honestly dont think she's going to say that. I have a feeling something will happen. But it's not gonna last, of course. And it will be then that I throw my remote at the TV Razz ::mostly kidding::
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm

My theory is that the show is being allowed to move forward... Along with that, I also think such moves and decisions are why the Network seems always seems a bit unsupportive of the show. Because in many ways Castle does NOT do the typical moves, they don't want to seem TOO invested - in case things don't work happy

Last season it was made clear that the creative team had to fight just to get the Castle "I Love You" approved. The show started as a light, fluffy piece featuring Nathan, but the level of story & storytelling Marlowe brings is much more than that. This year, ABC ran SEVERAL questionnaires in it's focus groups regarding if Castle & Beckett should get together. To me, it's seems that, once again, AM wanted to go one way and that ABC needed more "hard evidence" that moving forward was a good idea.

Of course, all of this is just my speculation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Which side won in the questionnaires? Was it close?

And I'm not saying they wont move forward but I'm betting there will be some moving back too. :/ Though, I have nothing to base that on except past experiences and a gut feeling.

But they may shock me I guess. I never would have in a billion years expected that "I love you" in season 3 and for it to STICK. This long. I hope it sticks for the entire run of the show and I'm sure if AM gets his way, it will.

That "I love you" shocked me more than her getting shot Razz I'm not sure they'll ever top that. But I'm waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

fairytales wrote:
Which side won in the questionnaires? Was it close?

And I'm not saying they wont move forward but I'm betting there will be some moving back too. :/ Though, I have nothing to base that on except past experiences and a gut feeling.

But they may shock me I guess. I never would have in a billion years expected that "I love you" in season 3 and for it to STICK. This long. I hope it sticks for the entire run of the show and I'm sure if AM gets his way, it will.

That "I love you" shocked me more than her getting shot Razz I'm not sure they'll ever top that. But I'm waiting Smile
WHICH SIDE WON? Shocked Seriously?
happy CASKETT!!!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Well.... ya never know Smile I see a lot of people saying "no, no don't let it happen until the series finale or it will RUIN THE SHOW!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 pm

fairytales wrote:
Well.... ya never know Smile I see a lot of people saying "no, no don't let it happen until the series finale or it will RUIN THE SHOW!!!!!"
Oh, they exsist - just not in majority. Rolling Eyes Honestly, I think alot of THOSE people are just parroting what they've heard or read about - "the so-called "Moonlighting Curse." When you really look at the shows like that the problem is that they kill the characters' crediblity with plot devices designed to keep the characters apart. They characters start doing and saying things that make no sense in terms of what's been developed and the audience loses interest. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah I agree. Badly designed plot devices kill shows. Bad writing and uninteresting characters kill shows.

If Castle keeps on track, they have nothing to worry about.

Well, except their slow pacing Razz grrr lol
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:20 pm

OMG!
happy happy happy happy happy happy

....OKAY happy How the HECK are they gonna come up with a plausible explanation for THAT?! Very Happy (Maybe this is a dream?)

I do think it's a GREAT sneak peak. I mean I'd tune in just to see how they explain it! happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 am

More peeks!

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm

This looks like a good episode! Happy (I knew Kit Moxie wouldn't do straight comedy! Very Happy) Interesting to see that Castle is still being an idiot. I guess AM is going with the "men are dense" theory. I mean, in the LAST episode he saw how she put her ENTIRE CAREER on the line to save his ass. Like, REALLY, Castle? You haven't even TALKED to her? (Granted, that's obviously the point of this episode - for them to talk, but still. MARTHA has to point out that he's being an ass and she probably doesn't know what Beckett did for him.) However, what's redeeming is Alexis pointing out it's TIME TO GROW UP. It's a nice way to remind the audience that Castle does at times have some maturity issues.Obviously this is one of those times. happy

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS EPISODE! Kate and Rick, really talking about stuff, YES! happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Yeah I was sure he had an epiphany last episode but it appears Martha needs to smack some more sense into him. Oooookah.

More sneak peeks:

And I dont think they'll have a full talk this episode. Two eps left this season and they're still stalling. One talk with Alexis (which could have been cut again to provide more Beckett and Castle) but he has two talks with Martha. Which granted, I suppose one of those could have gone and rolled into the other one. GAH. Nah, I'm still on the mindset that Alexis is just in the way and needs to go far away for college. We get how immature Castle is. No need to have her hammer it in IMHO especially when it is taking up screen time for Caskett!!!! OK I'm finished ranting Smile
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 pm

I have to disagree. The episode is clearly being set up for Castle to find out the truth about why Beckett lied. The title, heck the whole theme points to it. As for Alexis and Martha, I love their scenes and to me they strengthen the character of Castle. The talk between Castle & Beckett only needs ONE scene. The 1st scene with Martha gives us what Castle's headspace is. The scene with Alexis doesn't just remind the audience that Rick can be immature. It puts the idea into Castle's head. IS it time for him to grow up? I suspect that theme will come back in the episode.

All of this stuff sets up when they actually talk. So when they DO talk the behavior won't be out of nowhere. At least that's what it seems like to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:38 pm

I don't disagree that if it weren't for Alexis, Castle wouldn't be who he is. But I'd still like more Caskett time. And they're gonna need two scenes I BELIEVE because it starts at the precinct but obviously they're gonna be interrupted and really... I hope it happens somewhere more private :/ So it has to start somewhere but end somewhere else. I THINK.

I don't disagree with what you said about the family scenes but I don't agree with it either. I get why they're there but I'm just a little disappointed that it has to be hammered in so darn much, TO ME. If the Casket talk had happened at the beginning of Undead Again without Castle talking to Martha and Alexis, it wouldn't seem out of nowhere to me. I'd be all ... YAY MOVING FORWARD. But at the same time, I do appreciate the time for detail.

This feeling probably has to do with the light bulb moment in Headhunters that apparently dimmed quickly cause obviously he needs more pushing. This is why I stopped reading things into little moments Wink It also has to do with just my *personal* preference. I love Martha. I understand why Alexis is there. But I want more Caskett.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 pm

I here you about more Caskett. Happy At the same time I wouldn't the talk at the top of the episode. Also, these are sneak peaks. It doesn't mean there ISN'T more Caskett. The theme is "zombies" AND things not being what they appear to be. I THINK Castle is due for a major awaking. Here's the thing. There really are no such things as zombies. So despite the visual evidence you KNOW there has to be another explaination. Castle is insisting that it HAS to to a zombie, and the evidence seems to support him. Problem IS THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS ZOMBIES. Beckett will not be swayed into believing in zombies - despite the evidence - because she knows it's impossible. Castle's reaction to Beckett is like believing in Zombies.

The moment the truth hits Rick...I REALLY want to see that moment. I want to see Kate finding the words to explain to him, and it definitely seems she does....

I just think this episode will be more Caskett intense than you're expecting. Wink
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:13 pm

I hope so. Just with three non crime scenes already shown..HOW WILL THERE BE TIME??? lol Very Happy *needs a big Caskett fix*

You don't think the zombies are real? I think the zombies might be "real" Smile

*inserts X-Files theme* Very Happy

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Sneak Peek 6 shows us where Beckett's head is at the moment too. She is angry at him and wants to lash out. She is not putting up with his outlandish ideas as she did in OUAT.

Both are reaching the point where they have to let things out. They can not hold it in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers    4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x22 "UNDEAD AGAIN" Spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next