Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 pm

New SNEAK PEEK up at abc!

WATCH IT HERE: http://abc.go.com/shows/castle/video/VDKA0_2dg671vx

And for those outside the US...

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Screener is out for DRIVEN...

@ProudTVJunkie: Just watched the #Castle S7 premiere. Serious twists & turn. One bad-ass Kate Beckett. Had me holding my breath until the end."

@ProudTVJunkie: cont. #Castle S7 premiere...in some ways it's unlike any other #Castle ep. Lots of questions left to be answered. I can't wait for 702.

@O10Courtney: @ProudTVJunkie Bad ass Beckett isn't much of a spoiler. We know she is bad ass in almost every episode

@ProudTVJunkie: @O10Courtney Even more so in this one. She gets closer to the edge then I think we've seen before.

@ProudTVJunkie: There are moments in the #Castle S7 premiere that you'll question everything you think you know...

@ProudTVJunkie: Sorry for all the typos #Castle fans. I'm typing and tweeting a little too fast. Still on an episode high.

@JasingleyJu: @ProudTVJunkie is there a reunion in 701

@ProudTVJunkie: @JasingleyJu I'm not allowed to say. ABC specifically asked reviewers not to mention whether or not #Castle is found by the end of the ep Sad
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:27 pm

@BridgetOnTV: From the "most obvious news ever" category, I have seen the #Castle premiere & Stana Katic continues to be amazing as Beckett. #Spoiler
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers

READ 'EM AT TV LINE: http://tvline.com/2014/09/18/castles-season-7-premiere-preview-rick-missing/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:40 pm

STANA KATIC BRAZIL has this screener review

http://stanakaticbrasil.com/2014/09/castle-teasers-da-previa-de-7-01-driven/

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

THIS IS THE GOOGLE TRANSLATE VERSION:

Castle: teasers prior to 7:01 "Driven"

Today came the press screener for the season premiere of "Castle", then you know what that means: spoilers thousand!
Without giving much what happens in the episode, here are some things to get you endure these next 11 days standby:

◾  The second sneak peek is just the beginning of the epi.  Has some extra ceninhas (which we saw in the promo), but nothing that changes the context of the thing.  And he gives as well the tone of the episode: dramatic and tense.
◾  The first sneak peek comes soon after the first 5 minutes yet.  You can see that the boys are still with their pants suits;  Beckett was only to change clothes to play in the disappearance of Castle head.
◾  They do not waste much time in the Hamptons, no;  back to 12th soon to conduct the research from there.
◾  The version of "I'm not a cop today, honey" of Beckett gives the guys, and it's beautiful to see.  * - *
◾  The beginning is half gone.  They find several clues and pretty fast, but they take a direction that was not expected - not by them nor for us.
◾  One facet that Esposito reveals in "Probable Cause" gives the guys again - and is as annoying as it was at that time.  At least Ryan is still the Dad's Boy ever.
◾  Had a scene in the police station, where Beckett briefly believes that Castle was back, which shattered my heart.
◾  The case reaches a stagnation point, which is when we have to pass the time.
◾  Back to "Probable Cause", reminiscent of the dialogue, "You believe me?" / "I never stopped."?  Looks like two months, plus a few that seem irrefutable evidence, is enough for a person to lose a little faith.  = ~
◾  This episode made me question certain things that I never thought I would question.  You keep asking yourself, "But is it really?" "There is something ... Or not?", "Is this person lying?"
◾  Beckett cries, I cry.  Always.
◾  For those who want the scene of meeting between the couple: maybe next time?  = /
◾  Sure they are Castle, but it was not as I expected.
◾  And we get ZERO responses as to his disappearance in itself.  Apparently, it was all for 7:02 "Montreal" ...
◾  Amann and Marlowe might have said that this case does not alienate Castle and Beckett.  Look, it might be true, but that does not mean that things between them simply resume from where they stopped ...
◾  The end of the episode left my poor heart just a pinch.  = (
◾  Ah, yes.  Stana seals, as always.  Had at least a 4 times when I just wanted to hug the Beckett / yell "GO, KBEX!"  Haha
◾  One more thing I remembered after ... The FBI agent investigating the case pointed to the possibility that whoever is behind the accident, has "placed" Castle on that road in the Hamptons intentionally.  Do not talk more about it at the premiere, but there is still the possibility that everything that happened in the finale of the 6th frame not pass ... It's wait and see.

Anyway.  Overall, the episode was great, and very different from a normal episode of "Castle", even for a season premiere.  But I found it kind of weird, in the sense that in the beginning happens a thousand things, then calm, then more stuff happens, but in the end you still get the feeling that almost nothing happened.  Can you understand?  Hopefully when "Montreal" airs and we get answers, those feeling pass.  =
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 7:56 pm

@lucianamangas: Okay, TPTB. I'm intrigued. #CastleSeason7 #Castle"

@elmerspears: @lucianamangas good or bad intrigues? Lol

@lucianamangas: @elmerspears I'm not sure yet. More like, I don't really understand what the hell happened

@O10Courtney: @lucianamangas Was the episode good/bad?

@lucianamangas: @O10Courtney It was alright. We've had better and we've had worse.

@EricaBurnam: @lucianamangas curious about Espo bashing RC and Martha & Alexis abandoning Kate."

@lucianamangas: @EricaBurnam I wouldn't say they abandoned her. They're not in the episode a whole lot, so I can't really judge.

@glo1196: @lucianamangas @mrderboardsesh how upset will fandom be?

@lucianamangas: @glo1196 @mrderboardsesh I can't really be the judge of that. I'm not upset. I'm just plain confused. They set up one hell of a mystery.

@berta_always: @lucianamangas There is no Jim Beckett in the episode right? They don't even mention him?"

@lucianamangas: @berta_always Nope, not at all.

@Nancy_V68: @lucianamangas Not about on what happened... just your opinion.... did like it?

@lucianamangas: @Nancy_V68 Let me put it this way: It wasn't the best episode ever. But it was okay. I

@LizzieHeat_92: @lucianamangas is it really worth the wait?

@lucianamangas: @LizzieHeat_92 As a fan, I was so happy to see them again. But there were not a whole lot answers.Instead there were a ton of new questions.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Castle Season Premiere: Everything You Think You Know

READ IT HERE: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/09/castle-season-premiere-everything-you-think-you-know/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:55 pm

GMMR

CASTLE Season 7 Premiere: ‘Driven’ You Ask, I Answer

READ IT HERE: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2014/09/18/castle-season-7-premiere-driven-you-ask-i-answer/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:06 pm

SCREEN SPY

7 Things to Know About Castle’s Season 7 Premiere

READ IT HERE: http://www.screenspy.com/tv/7-things-know-castles-season-7-premiere/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:06 pm

SCREEN FAD

Castle Preview: Four Things You Need To Know About The Season 7 Premiere

READ IT HERE: http://www.screenfad.com/castle/castle-preview-four-things-need-know-season-7-premiere-24988
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 2:47 pm

@elmerspears: @Lisa_Caputo will Caskett survive without too much damage and will we still have respect for Castle?

@Lisa_Caputo: @elmerspears - I can't discuss Caskett or what happened to Castle but I can say that you may have your doubts at times but not for long.

@letsgoppl: @Lisa_Caputo how many gueststars we've already seen on Castle before?

@Lisa_Caputo: @letsgoppl - one very key guest star from the past does return but in a rather interesting way

@MrShaikhs: @Lisa_Caputo the reunion good or after 2months of searching him,ruining wedding&thinking he's dead.
She sees him & says u OK?

@Lisa_Caputo: @MrShaikhs - I can't say anything about Castle or his potential reunion with Kate.  Sorry!  ABC has asked for that to stay under wraps.

@elmerspears: @Lisa_Caputo   Will Caskett be uneasy with each other after he is found?

@Lisa_Caputo: @elmerspears - sorry, I'm not allowed to discuss Caskett in any way.  But I can say that the episode has a lot of various emotions.

@WaleedShaikh01: @Lisa_Caputo will it ans what actually Castle means to Beckett & how far can she go? Cross the limits or still thinks?

@Lisa_Caputo: @WaleedShaikh01 - Beckett goes to great lengths and definitely crosses a few lines but it shows how far she's willing to go for Castle.

@Nancy_V68: @Lisa_Caputo Beckett finds Castle? Or he appears by himself?

@Lisa_Caputo: @Nancy_V68 - sorry, I'm not allowed to discuss what happens to Castle or whether or not he's found. But I do think you folks can guess ;-)

@elmerspears: @Lisa_Caputo @TheTVJunkies I got one is there any explanation to Beckett's hair being shorter?  Hey you said no spoilery questions Smile

@Lisa_Caputo: @elmerspears @TheTVJunkies - actually, yes!  There is a time jump before we see her with shorter hair so she got it cut during that time.

@letsgoppl: @Lisa_Caputo @TheTVJunkies will we see Castle's struggle or just Beckett going after him?

@Lisa_Caputo: @letsgoppl @TheTVJunkies - I can't say anything about Castle but I can say that Kate struggles a lot, as does everyone else.

@GirlsLuvFootbal: @Lisa_Caputo @TheTVJunkies my only question is, did you enjoy it? Ive always trusted your judgement before!

@Lisa_Caputo: @GirlsLuvFootbal @TheTVJunkies - honestly,  I loved it. It is very dramatic and character-driven and what happens still blows my mind.

@Rogsport: @Lisa_Caputo Is Stanas acting at her usual excellent standard or is it shades of awesome?

@Lisa_Caputo: @Rogsport - it's all kinds of shades of awesome! There are so many subtle nuances in her performance that really hit home on a deep level.

@Rogsport: @Lisa_Caputo Thanks Lisa. Thought it would enable her to show her amazing spectrum of abilities

@Lisa_Caputo: @Rogsport - it sure does! She's really quite fantastic in the episode and balances so many mixed emotions perfectly.

@letsgoppl: @Lisa_Caputo just one more question (sorry Smile ) how does beckett cope with the fact that Castle's missing outside the 12th?

@Lisa_Caputo: @letsgoppl - she really throws herself into the case and tries to hold her emotions back as much as possible but the pain is very clear.

@elmerspears: @Lisa_Caputo where is Kate living while he is away?

@Lisa_Caputo: @elmerspears - she spends a lot of time at the precint and we do see her at her old apartment as well. But nothing is said about it.

@O10Courtney: @elmerspears @Lisa_Caputo I just think it would be hard for Beckett. Everything would remind her of Castle.

@Lisa_Caputo: @O10Courtney @elmerspears - it's never addressed in the episode though it feels a bit like Kate may feel estranged from the Castle family.

@Lisa_Caputo: @O10Courtney @elmerspears - she's not abandoned by them. But not being married to him excludes her at times in the investigation.

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:31 pm

'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Spoilers: 5 Major Surprises in One Twisty 'Driven' Storyline

READ IT HERE: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/castle/castle-season-7-premiere-spoil-54624.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:37 pm

@flawlesskatic: @Lisa_Caputo do you think the show will change dramatically with the introduction of this new storyline?

@Lisa_Caputo: @flawlesskatic - not really. I think it will be dramatic for the first few episodes as the characters face these challenges.

@Lisa_Caputo: @flawlesskatic - but I think the show will stay the same overall and still have the elements it has always had but on a new level.

@Lisa_Caputo: @flawlesskatic - I'm not allowed to discuss Caskett in any way but I will say that the ending, while not a happy one, does provide hope.

@biblioclaire: @Lisa_Caputo @CastleBonesRand @TheTVJunkies Is there a murder to solve in addition to Castle's disappearance? Hope not ...

@Lisa_Caputo: @biblioclaire @CastleBonesRand @TheTVJunkies - nope, the focus is on Castle's accident and investigating what happened to him.

@Sandraxf: @Lisa_Caputo is there a new score? @TheTVJunkies #Castle

@Lisa_Caputo: @Sandraxf @TheTVJunkies - the screener was not a finished episode but the music they did have was incredible.

@GirlsLuvFootbal: @Lisa_Caputo @TheTVJunkies that is good to hear! I'm just concerned about what it means for the C/B story and relationship.

@Lisa_Caputo: @GirlsLuvFootbal @TheTVJunkies - it means a whole new realm of stories and challenges but ones they will tackle together.

@MrShaikhs: @Lisa_Caputo KB doubts in RCs luv&knowing him
Will that make us angry again?
Does it conflict Probable cause 'u believe me.I never stoped'?

@Lisa_Caputo: @MrShaikhs - it's understandable when you see it and Kate struggles between what her heart tells her and what the evidence tells her.

@Lisa_Caputo: @MrShaikhs - but even us as viewers will be forced to ask those same questions so we feel what she feels very strongly.

@MrShaikhs: @Lisa_Caputo ur saying the evidence is worse than probable cause?

@Lisa_Caputo: @MrShaikhs - definitely, especially one really big piece of evidence that can't be explained yet.

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 pm

@LittleMoe1129: @Lisa_Caputo Does Castle's family treat her like an outcast?  Like she is to blame?

@Lisa_Caputo: @LittleMoe1129 - no, they support her very much actually. But she's not officially part of the family and it impacts her during the episode.

@KalliopePL: @LittleMoe1129 @Lisa_Caputo That would be more than stupid...

@Lisa_Caputo: @KalliopePL @LittleMoe1129 - you'll understand what I mean when you see it but it's nothing that's done to hurt or spite or blame her.

@really_sharrie: @Lisa_Caputo @TheTVJunkies what's the deal  with the relationships between Alexis, Kate and Martha?

@Lisa_Caputo: @really_sharrie @TheTVJunkies - there's no tension or anything there but at times Kate is on the outside looking in unintentionally.

@Lisa_Caputo: @LittleMoe1129 @letsgoppl - that I can confirm. And he's great in the episode.

@LittleMoe1129: @Lisa_Caputo @letsgoppl I read Vinny "The Scar" makes a return appearance.  Can you either confirm or deny or neither?

@luu_sii: @Lisa_Caputo do they say why she cuts her hair?

@Lisa_Caputo: @luu_sii - it's never addressed in the episode but there is a time jump partway through so you can assume it happened during that jump.

@luu_sii: @Lisa_Caputo oh okaay and when beckett thinks castle doesn't love her or questions that.... do they tell something?

@Lisa_Caputo: @luu_sii - there's never a doubt about his love for her. More so she questions what happened and struggles to make sense of the evidence.

@WaleedShaikh01: @Lisa_Caputo did she do interrogation alone.

@Lisa_Caputo: @WaleedShaikh01 - she does a few of them, one on her own that is very intense.  It's a great scene.

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Castle: Teasing 7×01 “Driven” – SEASON PREMIERE **SPOILERS**

READ IT HERE: http://nicegirlstv.com/2014/09/19/castle-teasing-7x01-driven-season-premiere-spoilers/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:31 pm

From EW:

(Key word here is "APPARENT")

Any Castle scoop? — Sandra The hunt for Castle will drudge up all the suspects we’ve been guessing over the summer, including Braken and 3XK, but you’ll be surprised by where the evidence leads in regards to who actually took the author—which will be hotly debated in the precinct. The apparent truth, however, is something so shocking, it may make you question your Caskett devotion.

TAKEN FROM: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/19/spoiler-room-vampire-diaries-castle-spoilers/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:14 pm

@LynnGay11: @Lisa_Caputo good to hear from you, where are you writing now? Is this a two parter?

@Lisa_Caputo: @LynnGay11 - I'm writing for @TheTVJunkies now and thrilled about that! And it's not a two-parter but the story will continue in S7.

@gopherpod6: @Lisa_Caputo Did you get the screener? Did you like it?

@Lisa_Caputo: @gopherpod6 - yes and yes!  Lol.  It was absolutely stunning and extremely thought-provoking and dramatic.  Loved it.

@HarveyCastlelov: @Lisa_Caputo By the end of the premiere, is there still a huge doubt about the future of Castle and Beckett love?

@Lisa_Caputo: @HarveyCastlelov - not at all.  In fact, there's a sense of hope and unity and while there are challenges ahead, they'll face them together.

@glo1196: @Lisa_Caputo hey lady! So many negative feelings about premier. Will our faith on this relationship be rocked? Is there hope for happiness

@Lisa_Caputo: @glo1196 - I have no negative feelings about the premiere. It was fantastic. And yes, there's plenty of hope and faith to be felt.

@iLofCastle: @Lisa_Caputo and are you satisfied with the end?

@Lisa_Caputo: @iLofCastle - yes because it's really just the beginning. I like where they're going with the story and what is means for Caskett.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:31 am

CTV PROMO

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:40 pm

TV JUNKIES

Castle Season 7 preview: searching for truth

READ IT HERE: http://www.thetvjunkies.com/castle-season-7-preview-searching-truth/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 6:55 pm

@Sticks919: This is happening! http://t.co/iDj1CGOmX6

7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 ByKsrR4IEAApmTA

@ShawnWaugh: Did you hear about the Castle AMA on reddit? Sept. 29th @ 1pm EST. Be there or be woefully misinformed! http://t.co/xpLzrtjTZn
Back to top Go down
soleil_lu

soleil_lu

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:57 pm

From Michael Ausiello:

Question: Any more info on the new mythology on Castle and how it will shape or affect Season 7 overall? —Rachael
Ausiello: As you can imagine, Monday’s season opener sets up a very provocative, perplexing puzzle to be solved — and only a random piece or two are nudged into place by the time the hour ends, leaving Beckett decidedly uneasy. Suffice it to say, any obvious theories you’ve seen batted around out there over the summer (very likely) missed the mark. Color us definitely intrigued by the who, why and how of Rick’s vanishing act.

Source: http://tvline.com/2014/09/23/outlander-season-2-spoilers-brianna-randall-cast/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
soleil_lu

soleil_lu

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Sneak Peek from TV Guide:
@TVGuide: Exclusive #Castle sneak peek: Who witnessed Rick's crash? http://www.tvguide.com/News/Exclusive-Castle-Sneak-Peek-Premiere-1087518.aspx @Castle_ABC @Stana_Katic

Last edited by soleil_lu on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers    7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7x01 "DRIVEN" Spoilers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next