Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 am

409 will be called "Kill Shot" according to Spoiler TV:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/castle-episode-409-kill-shot.html

Sounds ominous...? affraid
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:51 am

Writer & Director:

@TerriEdda: @myrtlegroggins KIllshot is 409-Dave Barrett Directing. Alexi is writer.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 am

Bu my calculations they should have started filming 409 on Tuesday.

I'm assuming that the pictures and video of Castle filming are from this eppy:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/10/castle-season-4-set-video-and-photos.html
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:11 pm

This is the Entertainment Weekly news on the continuing fallout from "Knockout"

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/21/revenge-gossip-girl-ncis-bones-supernatural-spoiers/2/

Are we going to see any more of Beckett’s PTSD this season? I feel like it’s just sort of been forgotten… — Sharon

Definitely not forgotten. C’mon, you know better than to think they’d do that! In fact, a set spy tells me an upcoming sniper case will find Beckett dealing with her PTSD in a big way. “It forces her to deal with her unresolved issues about her mother — and her own emotional choices,” says the source.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:22 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
This is the Entertainment Weekly news on the continuing fallout from "Knockout"

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/21/revenge-gossip-girl-ncis-bones-supernatural-spoiers/2/

Are we going to see any more of Beckett’s PTSD this season? I feel like it’s just sort of been forgotten… — Sharon

Definitely not forgotten. C’mon, you know better than to think they’d do that! In fact, a set spy tells me an upcoming sniper case will find Beckett dealing with her PTSD in a big way. “It forces her to deal with her unresolved issues about her mother — and her own emotional choices,” says the source.

Ladies and Gents, I think our dear detective will decide to stop waiting until she solves her mother's case to start a relationship with Castle. They certainly will not get together mid season, but I'm betting the season finale will see them together.

Marlowe is using the first half of the season to have Kate realize that she can not wait to solve her mother's case to start living her own life with the man she loves. In "eye of the beholder", she sees that she could lose Castle to another woman. In "Cops and Robbers", she will realize that she could lose him to a random crime. "Kill Shot" will remind her how fragile life is and that we most live each day as if it were our last.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Promo pictures:

Here they are at Spoiler TV: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/castle-episode-409-kill-shot.html
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Promo for Kill Shot   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:11 am

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/castle-episode-409-kill-shot-promo.html

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1lCCSkgOLjE

With this promo, you know the episode is going to be amazing. Kate looks distraught. Castle knows, and he will do something about it.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:02 am

shock shock shock shock shock

...back to "Kate" are we?

Two weeks? Why cruel world? Why? Sad
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 am

Press Release (from Spoiler TV)

CASTLE & BECKETT NEED TO FIND A SNIPER WHO IS
TERRORIZING NEW YORK CITY, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Kill Shot" -- A sniper on a killing spree is terrorizing New York City. With the clock ticking down to the next murder and nothing to go on except a killer with no apparent motive but to instill terror, this could prove the team's toughest case yet. The hunt is made even more complicated when Beckett begins to experience increasingly strong moments of PTSD - moments she tries hard to hide from Castle and the detectives -- on "Castle," MONDAY, NOVEMBER 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Michael Dorn as Psychiatrist Carter Burke, Troy Winbush as Marcus Ford, Christina Ferraro as Sarah Vasquez, Alexis Carra as Julie, Tony Elias as Chris Nunez.

"Kill Shot" was written by Alexi Hawley and directed by David M. Barrett.

Source: ABC

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/castle-episode-409-kill-shot-press.html#ixzz1d7R7otZa
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:13 am

cheers Here's the press release for "Kill Shot." ....increasing moments of PTSD.... http://castlespoilers.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:21 pm

EW has some Kill Shot scoop:

Hi Sandra. First time submitter but long time follower of the Spoiler Room, it keeps me tide over between episodes. Anyhoo, my spoiler request is in regards to Castle; given the number of scars I have, I’m a firm believer of “Scars are like tattoos, but with better stories,” but Beckett got shot…in the chest…and then had said chest sliced open to fix the damage, so fans all know she’s hiding a doozy of a scar. Given the discomfort Beckett most likely feels/will feel having a second party see her scar, or the feelings of guilt it’s going to bring up for Castle were he to see it, is Marlowe & Co going to either a) Further address the issue of Beckett’s scar (beyond what was dropped in 04×04), or b) actually give Castle a glimpse of it? I mean just imagining possibilities with that potential moment would be enough for it to jump on your Top 5 Favorite Casket Moments, Sandra! Cheers. – Evelyn

Next week’s episode, “Kill Shot,” which finds Beckett going through a lot of emotional turmoil (as you could have guessed from the preview) would be the perfect time to address the scar, right? Well, the good news is, if it doesn’t end up on the cutting room floor for some reason, I believe you will see it next week.

Hope you are healing up nicely! I too have been a victim of my own clumsiness, and know that it is no fun. So I hope you get well soon! Anyway, it’s official; I am a Castle junkie! How am I to get through two whole weeks without a new episode?! Especially since the next episode, “Kill Shot,” looks incredible! Any hope that Beckett will let Castle comfort her? That may get me through until the 21st. Thanks! — Alyssa Manwill (huge Castle fan from Oregon)

Thank you, Alyssa! I’m healing well from my troubling tumble. (To be fair, it was worth it because I made it home in time for Supernatural. But I will never again run in heels to do so. DVR will always have my back.) Oh, right. You had a question. While I can’t tell you too much, I can say that Stana Katic has a lot to be proud of in this episode, and Beckett and Castle have always been, if anything, emotionally supportive of one another. I gather we won’t be disappointed.

Taken from: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/11/greys-anatomy-glee-criminal-minds-spoilers/2/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: SNEAK PEAKS!   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:21 am

They are not giving anything away. You could tell this is going to be an intense episode, and Beckett looks like she is going to run head first into danger against the advice of her shrink. It will be up to Castle to make sure she doesn't breakdown.

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 am

It's clear from the promo though that Kate IS gonna have some kind of break. I think it's more Castle stops it from getting worse and helps her put herself back together. In that process I think some major walls would definitely be knocked down...

Yeah, it looks like an awesome episode...it may knock Rise out of second place for my all-time favorite...(Knockout is 1st, Cops & Robbers, 3rd, Knockdown, 4th, The Mistress Always Spanks Twice, 5th)
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:53 am

Wow! Those Sneak Peeks!

I'm SO excited for Kill Shot...I can't even... excited

Beckstle wrote:
It's clear from the promo though that Kate IS gonna have some kind of break. I think it's more Castle stops it from getting worse and helps her put herself back together. In that process I think some major walls would definitely be knocked down...

He did this in RISE. If you watch that ep again you'll notice that Castle only addresses "Beckett" as KATE (that, or he just does not use her name at all) she does not become BECKETT again until after she regains some of her footing, until she becomes more sure of herself. It always strikes me that up to the point where KB becomes "Beckett" again she is just "Kate." (It is Castle that puts the Beckett back into Kate Beckett)

It is clear from the promo for this episode that "Beckett" will be stripped away once more and we/Castle will once more be dealing with "Kate." When Castle addresses KB as "Beckett" he is talking to the cop, the professional with the gun, the person with the walls that are high and insurmountable. When Castle (on rare occasion...but getting more frequent) calls KB "Kate" he is appealing to the heart of her, the centre, the place behind the wall. (He said "I love you, KATE" not "I love you, Beckett")

It's also interesting the way Beckett uses Castle's first name. Castle uses "Kate" at moments of intimacy and vulnerability. He uses it when there is a breach in the wall. Beckett uses "Rick" to get under Castle's skin (Knockout's "And what about you, Rick?" comes to mind here.) Beckett uses "Rick" (said in THAT tone!) to breach Castle's wall...she has yet to use his first name the way he uses hers...

Also...just one final point? When Beckett says to her shrink (Dr Burke calls her "Kate" as well. Nice!) "I don't have time to get all weepy over a couple of scars" That line? Right there? Suspect Not that she has time to get weepy over the fact that she was shot? It's the scars! You see everything else? The psychological damage? She can try to sweep under the rug...fortify it behind the wall (she's good at that. She's done that with her mother's case.) But she can't deny the scars...she can try to cover them up (hide them away with the Beckett armour) but they're still there...and it obviously annoys her that she cant hide them fully. Lets watch for that little plot bunny to come hopping back later in the episode.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:52 pm

With Monday’s episode of CASTLE entitled “Kill Shot,” I’m only slightly concerned that one of my favorite members of the NYPD will find themselves on the wrong end of a sniper’s sight. Any chance I might trouble you to alleviate my worries? — Kelly

The TV Addict: Considering we would hate to be the one to spoil the fun, not to mention the intense pulse-pounding excitement that you’ll undoubtedly experience while watching a city in chaos when a sniper goes on a terrifying killing spree, there is absolutely zero chance that we will alleviate your fear! That said, what we will only be too happy to do is fill you in on a little secret: The insanity surrounding Monday’s fantastic episode of CASTLE won’t be for naught, particularly for those of you who have been patiently waiting for a certain member of the NYPD to see the light.

Anything you can tease for this CASTLE crazed fan with regards to Monday’s episode? — Madison

The TV Addict: While Beckett’s increased moments of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) will most definitely take center stage in an episode that has “For Your Emmy Consideration” written all over it in terms of Stana Katic’s stellar performance, fans of both Alexis (Molly Quinn) and Esposito (Jon Huertas) will be pleased to discover that the talented twosome play an integral role in the hunt for the killer.

Taken from: http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011/11/17/ask-the-addict-spoilers-for-castle-homeland-dexter-the-closer-haven-more/

affraid WHY IS IT NOT MONDAY YET?????
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/matts-inside-line-scoop-castle-community-fringe/

Castle | No sooner did I hear that the screener for the next new episode was available did I lunge for the play button. As you may know, “Kill Shot” revolves around a sniper who is picking off “random” civilians — and as you can imagine, the case has a profound affect on Beckett, who found herself on the business end of a long-range rifle in the Season 3 finale. On Monday I’ll have a full-on Q&A with Stana Katic, but for now rest assured that she brings it, quick, often and heart-wrenchingly, as Kate’s memories are jostled anew. (Expect waterworks on both sides of your TV screen.) You’ll see a lot of her scar and her shrink (whom she hightails it to after one big breakdown). Jon Huertas also shines in the episode, as Esposito, a sniper himself, tried to help Beckett stand up to her demons. On the lighter side, Alexis’ smarts help dig up a clue about the killer, and you’ll hear of a “new man” in Kate’s life. His name is Roger and, she says, he has “the most incredible [spoiler]“!

Can our Kate be anymore obvious.. Richard Alexander ROGERs. My girl is in love folks..
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: TV Overmind answers your questions   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

From http://www.tvovermind.com/castle/castle-6-things-you-need-to-know-about-4-09-kill-shot/105851

Quote :
I finally got some free time to sit down and watch it properly with no interruptions and let me tell you, "Kill Shot" is amazing. It is right up there with "Knockout" and "Cops & Robbers".
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 pm

More from http://www.tvovermind.com/castle/castle-6-things-you-need-to-know-about-4-09-kill-shot

Quote :
Will there be a confrontation between Castle & Beckett about her not remembering the shooting and the "I Love You"? - @Lentemorgen

You know, I could be vague here, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. So no, there is no direct confrontation. Although, Esposito does say something interesting to Castle.

Something tells me this will be a mirror of the scene in A Deadly Game where Espo tells Kate that Castle is not just shadowing her for the book.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Zap2it with Stana   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/11/castle-star-stana-katic-on-a-castle-beckett-romance-theyre-one-huge-step-closer.html

Quote :
Katic says the episode will also help Beckett work through her feelings about her mother's murder. "This episode for Beckett is special because in a way she says, 'I've spent so much time defining myself by my mom's murder. It's no longer something I want to be defined by. I want to also live the life and the gift of the life that I've been given, and one of those gifts is a relationship with Castle'. I think we see her work through a really huge fear, and realize that she hasn't been living it as fully as she could."

What a realization Beckett. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 pm

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/11/castle-and-beckett-to-move-one-step-closer-this-monday/

Quote :
"She'll be close to saying 'I invest in you. I choose you. Even if I can't solve this entirely right now, I am going to fully dive in with you."
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 pm

http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-los-angeles/ptsd-is-the-real-villain-castle-s-kill-shot

Quote :
While Beckett stumbles, is a shell of her former self, and stays distant from her coworkers to keep her secret, Esposito (Jon Huertas) steps up and shines, utilizing his own Army training to provide immeasurable insight into the sniper’s training, actions, and mentality. It becomes an even stronger episode for Huertas when Castle (Nathan Fillion) confides in him about the changes he sees in Beckett and asks for his help in keeping her sane, even if it means trying to keep her away from the current case-- even if it means giving her a talking to over another gun.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:34 pm

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/....le-to-make-out/

Quote :
Is Beckett’s memory of Castle telling her he loved her part of her PTSD?
Her PTSD doesn’t have to do with him telling her he loved her, it has to do with getting shot, but it’s a season of secrets. She knows that he said what he said, that he loves her, and over the summer she realized that if she doesn’t solve her mom’s murder she’s not going to be able to fully invest in a relationship. In fact, she hasn’t fully invested in a relationship since that experience. She doesn’t want to screw things up with Castle. She’s really wants to dive in and dive in fully. So she’s committed to solving it and hopefully being able to experience the two of them together. Castle, on the other hand, is committed to keeping her from solving it because he knows that someone is after her and if she starts going down that rabbit hole again [she’s in danger.] These two huge secrets work in contradiction to each other’s purposes and they’re both doing what they think is in the best interest of them finally getting together. It’s a really beautiful unrequited love story. I think this episode leads us one step closer to the two of them getting together in that she has to face her greatest fear. She almost lost her life and she’s not able to control this emotional experience which is unusual for her because she’s so often the tip of the spear and moving the case forward. She’s usually in control and she can’t do it this time. She needs to get the help of friends around her. I think when she finishes this episode she comes to the realization that the choices that she’s made so far, although they’ve been out of the goodness of her heart and coming from a strong sense of justice, they’ve also been preventing her from living her life fully and experiencing the gifts of her life. One of them ends up being a relationship with Castle.

Quote :
Are all the secrets going to come out by the end of the season?
I hope so. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I want the two of them together and making out

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next