Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Spoiler TV have 4 good links up for more info on Kill Shot!

Radio interview with Stana and a couple of articles

Go and check it out... http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/castle-episode-409-kill-shot-stana.html
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/castle-stana-katic-season-4-episode-9-preview/

More KS spoilers from TVLine...

Quote :
just as three words played a key role both in last May’s finale (Rick professing, “I love you”) and this season’s premiere (Kate revealing, “I remember everything”), “Kill Shot” closes with Beckett saying three words that hint at the launch of a new arc for the lady cop.

and.....

Quote :
“As we continue this season, it’s a different direction for her,” Katic confirms. “I know they’re going to develop that [Beckett/Castle relationship], but I don’t know how yet. I’m with you guys, riding that journey out.”

Any guesses as to what those three words are?

Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Stana's interview with Marisa Roffman... Topic Kill Shot...

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2011/11/20/castle-stana-katic-previews-kill-shot-and-teases-an-upcoming-noir-episode/

They are going to shoot a forty's type film noir episode. The characters might be similar to this year's cast photo....AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:22 pm

dstorm wrote:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/castle-stana-katic-season-4-episode-9-preview/

More KS spoilers from TVLine...

Quote :
just as three words played a key role both in last May’s finale (Rick professing, “I love you”) and this season’s premiere (Kate revealing, “I remember everything”), “Kill Shot” closes with Beckett saying three words that hint at the launch of a new arc for the lady cop.

and.....

Quote :
“As we continue this season, it’s a different direction for her,” Katic confirms. “I know they’re going to develop that [Beckett/Castle relationship], but I don’t know how yet. I’m with you guys, riding that journey out.”

Any guesses as to what those three words are?

We're already wound tighter than a watch spring waiting for Kill Shot...
Now they add this into the mix as well?
You want my brain to actually think about words?

Okay...errrrr...Will one of the words be "Always?"

3 words:

Stay with me. (That would also be an echo of Castle's "stay with me, Kate" but in a different context)
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:56 am

What if she says this to Castle "I need you" or even better "I remember everything".

happy happy happy happy
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 am

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/starr-raving/posts/hitfix-interview-castles-stana-katic-says-she-thinks-a-beckett-and-castle-romance-could-last

Quote :
While Beckett and Castle have weathered near-death experiences and shoot outs, Beckett's PTSD may be the most difficult for Castle to handle. "It's a different journey for the two of them," Katic says. "Castle is immobilized, because he wants to help the woman he loves but he doesn't have the tools needed to help her. For the first time he has to just sit on the sidelines and watch her go through this on her own. Guys always want to take on the protector thing, and this time she's really heavily reliant on Esposito (Jon Huertas), who's the only person whose been through this himself."

Quote :
On a lighter note, Katic addresses the question of whether or not Beckett and Castle, once they finally admit their feelings to one another, have the right stuff to go the distance. "I think Castle has more gravitas than we've seen," Katic says. "As the show continues, we'll see the other stuff that we haven't yet. We've seen lighter sides to her as well, so they're bringing balance to one another. All that matters in the end is they love each other and decide to commit to a relationship. They're at opposite ends, which I think can be a good thing, and I do think what they have what it takes to go the long haul."
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:08 am

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-Stana-Katic-1039945.aspx

Quote :
Beckett will be forced to confront one of the basic notions that always has driven her. "She has been defining herself by her mom's murder, and she realizes that she doesn't want to define herself by that, anymore,"

"She's not willing to compromise living life anymore," she continues. ........ She looks at a dead body at one point, and that dead body is basically almost a mirror image of who she is and who she could've been if she didn't survive the sniper shooting."

Quote :
"Beckett decides to choose that she doesn't want to be defined the unresolved murder case anymore. She wants to engage in the gift that is her life and engage in a gift like a relationship with Castle. That's not going to happen overnight, but that's a new direction for her now.

The wall has crumbled.....
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 am

Better late than never...

The Canadian promo for Kill Shot:

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:59 am

TV Addict weighs in with another preview...

We Preview CASTLE’s ‘Kill Shot’: A Case With Echoes of the Past

"In Monday night’s tense episode, Castle and Beckett confront a killer in a case that hits a bit close to home. A sniper is shooting victims seemingly at random and they have to race against the clock to figure out what the pattern is...."

Read the entire article HERE

This is not making the wait any easier! bounce
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:54 am

Should I just live here today?

Yes?
Yup. OK!

TV Overmind has this article up & two interviews with Stana Katic (She talks about KillShot, Beckett's character, her favorite episodes, the growth of the story/characters and the vid is shot in the set of the grubby room from Cuffed...)

Read & watch HERE
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Another article by TV Addict:

(Yes. ANOTHER one!)

Shot to the Heart! Stana Katic Explains Why Tonight’s Episode of CASTLE Will Change Everything

"Question: When is the only time that one ever wants to hear that a deranged sniper who is seemingly picking off innocent people at random is on the loose on the streets of New York City?..."

Read the entire thing HERE

Question 5 about Cuffed?!!! happy
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:10 pm

More teases.....

Quote :
ETonline: And while I appreciate that the show isn't jumping the gun on putting them together, how much longer do you think the show can go without putting them together?
Katic: I think when a show is guided by the characters, there comes a point when they can't be apart. The continual development of the characters will lead us in that direction.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/116164_Stana_Katic_talks_Castle_romance/index.html
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

dstorm wrote:
More teases.....

Quote :
ETonline: And while I appreciate that the show isn't jumping the gun on putting them together, how much longer do you think the show can go without putting them together?
Katic: I think when a show is guided by the characters, there comes a point when they can't be apart. The continual development of the characters will lead us in that direction.
What an AWESOME ARTICLE! Thanks for the find, dstorm! Teases that pay off - LOVE IT! If you didn't already - check it out peeps! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, STANA. Such a smart woman! )Happy
http://www.etonline.com/tv/116164_Stana_Katic_talks_Castle_romance/index.html

Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers   4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x09 "KILL SHOT" Spoilers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2