Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm

fairytales wrote:
I want my mistletoe!

Twisted Evil

Sorry.

No mistletoe.

How about these handcuffs instead Madam? Wink
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Exactly, dstorm, there was not an episode cut. The Christmas theme was cut because it would be airing too early. The theme of the episode was changed from Christmas to "Cuffed" - considering the Christmas crush of shopping and crowding and family (thought of with simultaneous affection and exasperation ) The theme change makes a sort of sense....innocent1
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Mistletoe would have made a nice Christmas present.

Handcuffs made a better one.

This had better be one hell of an episode to come back to the new year with!

::sees the post about maybe there is still hope:::

I veto option "e". There is no room for option "e"!
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:45 pm

ABC is doing the same thing they did last year with the schedule. They will air cuffed the first week of December and then go into Hiatus....

This is stupid on ABC's part. They pulled the same stunt the last two years. They air a special, new episode, repeat, and new episode. By now they should realized that most people will assume after Kill Shot that Castle will go into its winter hiatus, so they will not bother to tune in for what promises to be a great episode.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Dec. 5 confirmed by Terri Edda

TerriEdda Terri Edda Miller
@
@ShirleyRowell1 No, it's moved to December 5th.
18 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Yay!! We get a present of Casket in Cuffs for Christmas!!!!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm

As long as it's 2011 and not 2012 I'm fairly OK with that.
I'm not doing cartwheels...but still...

And I'll tell you what will make this even worse? The promo for Cuffed will be shown at the end of Kill Shot...we will then have to wait two weeks until we actually see it...and even if the Sneak Peeks come out early we'll still have to wait...or we'll have to wait longer for the Sneak Peeks?

(I don't know what is the worse option on that last one? Get the Sneaks early means we have longer to shock until we actually know what the heck is going on? And more chance that someone will let something out of the bag? I don't want to be too spoiled with this eppy.)
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Cuffed Pictures   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:14 pm

http://www.seat42f.com/castle-season-4-episode-10-cuffed-photos.html

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Castle_Season_4_Episode_10_Cuffed_1-6442-590-700-80

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Castle_Season_4_Episode_10_Cuffed_3-6444-590-700-80

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Castle_Season_4_Episode_10_Cuffed_4-6445-590-700-80

Where is the hand Castle on the second pic? Haha.
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Official Episode description   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Quote :
CASTLE Season 4 Episode 10 Cuffed Photos : CASTLE - "Cuffed" - When Castle and Beckett wake up in bed, handcuffed together, in a locked room with no memory of how they got there, they must piece together the mystery of where they are and why, all while trying to escape. But as the two of them adjust to being shackled together, what's the biggest threat they face... the people who abducted them or each other? Meanwhile, Ryan, Esposito and Gates are left to investigate their disappearance in a case where all is not what it seems, on "Castle," MONDAY, DECEMBER 5 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 am

shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock shock

Oh, this is just DAFT now!
Are they TRYING to kill us? shock

After we get killed by Kill Shot...we've got to sit through the promo for THIS!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:43 am

darn... I missed them :/ What were they?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:53 am

more BTS pics up here: http://stana-katic.us/gallery/displayimage.php?album=238&pid=56876#top_display_media

Who knew footwear could be so useful?

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Cuffed10
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:56 am

Her shoe makes the hole and his smashes the bugs that crawl out of it?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:58 am

fairytales wrote:
darn... I missed them :/ What were they?? Very Happy

fairytales?

Click on the link in dstorm's post.
That will take you to TV Overmind. They have the set of 15 pics up (just keep hitting the >> for the next pic) They have the previously released pictures posted up at Spoiler TV earlier in the week at the end of the run...the ones at the start are the new ones.

Hope this helps.

Plus, take a look at the BTS ones I've just put up in the previous post. There are only a few but you can see the cameras, marks on the floor and the LIGHTING (I LOVE the lighting in this already!)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 am

bleh I am half asleep (bad night). I missed the link. d'oh. Thanks Smile

Are those torture devices on the wall????!!!!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm

So beginneth the great Cuffed-spoiler-news-article-promo-interview avalanche:

(Come on! You know it's heading this way over the next two weeks. We'll be frothing at the mouth by the time it comes to the next Castle Monday! shock )

This is from examiner.com

'Castle' episode 4.10 'Cuffed' photos and spoilers

"What will happen during the episode? Castle and Beckett will wake up mysteriously cuffed together in a room. When they wake up, they won't know where they are or even how they arrived there..."

Continue reading on Examiner.com 'Castle' episode 4.10 'Cuffed' photos and spoilers - Phoenix TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-phoenix/castle-episode-4-10-cuffed-photos-and-spoilers#ixzz1eMLRPJzH
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Press release up for Cuffed at Spoiler TV:

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - CASTLE: Cuffed

CASTLE AND BECKETT FIND THEMSELVES HANDCUFFED TOGETHER IN A LOCKED ROOM WITH NO MEMORY OF HOW OR WHY THEY GOT THERE, ON ABC'S "CASTLE"

"Cuffed" - When Castle and Beckett wake up in bed, handcuffed together, in a locked room with no memory of how they got there, they must piece together the mystery of where they are and why, all while trying to escape. But as the two of them adjust to being shackled together, what's the biggest threat they face... the people who abducted them or each other? Meanwhile, Ryan, Esposito and Gates are left to investigate their disappearance in a case where all is not what it seems, on "Castle," MONDAY, DECEMBER 5 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Penny Johnson Jerald as NYPD Captain Victoria Gates, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito, and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Darin Heames as Agent Chuck Martinez, Brian Jones as State Trooper McNichols, Deborah Van Valkenburgh as Ruth Spurloch, Brett Wagner as Jack Spurloch, Brad Carter as Bobby Spurloch.

"Cuffed" was written by Terri Edda Miller & Andrew Marlowe and directed by John Terlesky.

"Castle" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Source: ABC

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/castle-episode-410-cuffed-press-release.html#ixzz1eMh1sDyP
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Just a little something from Ausiello:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/ask-ausiello-spoilers-glee-bones-gossip-girl/

(Also...on another note...why no promo? Suspicious? CIA involvement? Fear of killing off the only living members of the castle fandom? (after 409 wiped everyone out!) What's going on here peeps? Coz "cute" and "adorable" does not really come to mind when you see the promo pictures of Beckett & Castle stuck in that horrible room? Another two weeks of torture... happy )
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Stana Katic talking to GMMR's Marisa Roffman about Kill Shot & CUFFED!

(Can I just say watch the 1st vid about Kill Shot. Note the body language. Gaze directed mostly down the lens...now watch vid no2...about Cuffed...see the body language change? Averted gaze...What COULD she be hiding? Wink )

See the entire thing CLICK HERE!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey, Tink? Is that the talk about KillShot in this video or in a separate video? Is it another GMMR vid?

Aside from that, can I just say, TOTAL GIRL-CRUSH moment! How can she look THAT amazing after a panel!? And she's so...thoughtful about her character. I love how she says Beckett may not always be making the best choices about things. :laughing1. We know she thinks Beckett and Castle should have hooked up already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 am

Beckstle wrote:
Hey, Tink? Is that the talk about KillShot in this video or in a separate video? Is it another GMMR vid?

Top vid deals with Kill Shot...bottom vid deals with Cuffed & other stuff.

Meanwhile...have a Canadian promo...

shock
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:53 am

You know after watching this vid & hearing SK talking about the "secrets" KB & RC have this season it occurred to me that the characters are kind of swapping places!

Their secrets actually swap their goals/quests.
Beckett the hellbent pursuer of her mothers case sees the destructive power that it can have on her "life" (the half life lived) and the possibility of so much more if she were able to embrace the love Castle has for her and love him fully in return.
Castle who has been in love, lust and awe of Beckett is secretly pursuing the case that she's (I'm NOT saying "dropping" I'm saying...) reprioritizing. He wants to solve the case to knock down a wall so Beckett can love him in return.

I have a diagram and everything! (Let me hear ya say "Ohhhhhh!")

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Bc_cro10

They BOTH want JB's case solved and they BOTH want to be able to love and receive love from each other...
See now...but Beckett is moving towards the love...and castle is moving towards the maiming and the injury and the deaded...it makes me kinda worried...Move towards the LOVE people!!!! romantic love
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 pm

SNEAK PEEKS! excited

Why is it not Monday yet?

TVOvermind: http://www.tvovermind.com/castle/sneak-peeks-castle-4-10-cuffed/109022
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Beckstle wrote:

Top vid deals with Kill Shot...bottom vid deals with Cuffed & other stuff.

Meanwhile...have a Canadian promo...

shock
AHA! Didn't see the second interview! Yes, she's hiding something! I love how she said Beckett is "enjoying" being chained to Castle - Hoho, Oh Boy! Very Happy

As for the promo...WOW! Shocked Okay, in terms of humor, if it's stuff like that opening I can deal:
Beckett: Did you do this?
Castle (staring at the handcuffs mumbles) Kinky.
Beckett: (smacks him) It is NOT funny!
Castle: I didn't say funny, I said kinky!
Beckett: You think I did this!
happy
Pixie is right, Stana!

As for why they might be locked in there....could it be a warning to Castle about him digging into her Mother's case? 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 2338758748

DEC 5TH, HURRY UP!!! bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers   4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4x10 "CUFFED" Spoilers
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next