Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:50 pm

TV LINE has small snippet/opinion from Molly Quinn

http://tvline.com/2013/05/21/revenge-season-3-spoilers-time-jump-ask-ausiello/

Question: So inquiring minds want to know —how will Kate respond to Rick’s proposal on Castle? —Rita

Ausiello: Sources confirm to me exclusively that she will say yes… or no… or something in between. Molly Quinn (Alexis) is pulling for a yes, arguing, “Castle is the best man out there and absolutely loves her and is devoted to her.” Should an engagement and wedding come to pass, don’t expect a certain three-letter word to ever come out of Alexis’ mouth. “I don’t think that Alexis will ever see her as a stepmom because a stepmother has authority,” explains Quinn. “There’s no way that Alexis would be OK with that. She’s used to running the house. And not even her dad has that much authority. So she would see Beckett as an equal and she would totally appreciate [her]. But I don’t even think Beckett would ever try to [parent]. Alexis is an adult now. She’s 20. If this had happened when Alexis was 16, that would have been a totally different story. I’m very glad that it didn’t happen because that would have been a lot of rebellion and a lot of trouble.”

Last edited by TinkonBrink on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm

@TerriEdda @romantwin22 no exhaling. The train is only at the station. Writers return 5/28. @AndrewWMarlowe finished yesterday. #norest4thewicked

@biermann “@CourtOsen: When do the castle writers start writing season 6?”

Early June
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

@TerriEdda “@angela_sherrill: so, S6 gonna pick up where we left off, or little time jump/flash back to swings? Smile” See you in September
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:31 pm

TV GUIDE talks to Tamala and Susan...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Castle-Arrow-Spoilers-1065969.aspx

I can't believe I have to wait all summer for more Castle. Is there any way Beckett will turn down Castle's proposal? — Lauren

ADAM: Depends on who you ask. Cast member Tamala Jones thinks that Beckett's desire for career advancement in Washington, D.C., could outweigh her feelings for Castle. "Beckett is a strong woman, and she's not going to forget who she is," she says. "So she may say no — or not right now." Susan Sullivan, who plays Castle's mother, has a different take. "What woman in her right mind would say no to him?" she says. "Therein would lie the problem: I may actually have to move out. Yikes!"
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm

TV LINE talks to Andrew Marlowe about Esplanie in Season Six...

http://tvline.com/2013/05/23/ncis-castle-psych-covert-affairs-spoilers/

I really hope to see more “Esplanie” on Castle next season. Anything you can tease so far? –Marine

Know who else hopes to see more Esposito/Lanie scenes? Andrew W. Marlowe, that’s who. Acknowledging that things are “complicated” between the detective and the M.E., (“I think that Lanie isn’t sure about wanting to commit “), the series’ creator says, “There is much more going on in that relationship than we have had time to show. There’s some great storytelling that we’ve talked about, but to give it the real breadth we want to, we need a bit more time. So we’re going to have some hallmarks next season on that front.” So I in turn ask fans: What hallmarks would you like to see?
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:54 pm

CASTLE WRITERS ARE BACK!!!

Happy

@biermann Do you who's back working? The writers for #Castle. Begun, season 6 has.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:31 pm

TV LINE talks to Andrew Marlowe about what is to come for Caskett in Season Six...

http://tvline.com/2013/06/04/castle-season-6-spoilers-castle-beckett-ask-ausiello/

Question: Help! I need a Season 6 Castle scoop! —Marine

Ausiello: And I need you to dial it back a notch! Although Season 5 —Rick and Kate’s first as a couple —hit such memorable milestones as their first Christmas together and Valentine’s Day, Castle creator Andrew Marlowe tells TVLine,“There are a couple of really, really big, juicy and interesting moments” he was not able to get to, but still hopes to cover. Without detailing said moments, he explains, “We feel like next season is the proper time to tap them, if we’re going to be honest and true to this relationship and the complications that often come into play.”
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Filming starts next month!

@STV_Castle Castle - Season 6 - Filming Starts 9th July http://t.co/zP0irWZ6ZF #castle
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 pm

TV LINE talks to Nathan Fillion:

Although some fans have theorized that Fillion and leading lady Stana Katic went ahead and filmed Beckett’s response while there at the playground location —if only for continuity sake —the actor confirms, “No. We did not shoot the answer.” Nor does he know what it will be.

“We did that last day of shooting on a Thursday. Friday, I came in and did some looping … and then left town immediately [to] work in Canada,” he reports. As such, he maintained, “I have no idea, not a one. I’ve not had one email, not one discussion, not a phone call about where things are going, what’s going to happen. So I can’t even spoil anything by accident!”

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://tvline.com/2013/06/11/castle-season-6-preview-nathan-fillion-marriage-proposal/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 am

Stana Katic talks to EW about Beckett's answer...

CASTLE: STANA KATIC KNOWS BECKETT’S ANSWER TO THE BIG QUESTION You read that right. Stana Katic, who plays kick-ass detective Kate Beckett, knows how the lovely crime-fighter is going to answer (what I believe to be) the most important question posed this year in a TV season finale.

As you might guess, though, she’s not telling us a single thing about how Beckett will respond to Castle’s marriage proposal.

“I know the answer, and I’m not telling you,” she teased EW last night at a gala sponsored by Women in Film. But while she couldn’t reveal any secrets, Katic said she was quite happy with the answer Beckett gives...

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/13/castle-dexter-pretty-little-liars-spoiler-room/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:28 pm

@biermann Soon.

#Castle http://t.co/g889wzxyTU

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers BNEhflhCcAEPk5R
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:17 pm

TV LINE talks to Nathan Fillion

I take any scoop you have for Castle. —M.F.

I give scoop for Castle! In speaking with TVLine about the season-ending proposal,Nathan Fillion said that while he has no idea what’s ahead (and truly, conspiracy theorists, it seems he doesn’t), he “absolutely” is looking forward to what Andrew W. Marlowe has teased is a “complicated” Season 6. “That’s one of the things that Andrew has done very well, in that it’s very realistic that two people who really ought to be together maybe don’t see it. Or the timing isn’t right,” the actor said. “These are things that happen in real life. That life gets complicated. That it can never be easy. This is something, I think, that we can all relate to. It’s a truth in that everyone is comfortable with.”

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://tvline.com/2013/06/20/castle-orphan-black-greys-anatomy-suits-spoilers/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 pm

From ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

Stana Katic’s answer in last week’s Castle scoop was perfection!!! Any more Castle scoop for the loyal fans? —Morgan H. While many of you have theories as to how to interpret Katic’s answer, here’s another hint that could turn your theory upside down. When asked whether she thinks the gang could survive a little time apart —should Beckett take the job in D.C. —the lovely Katic said, “I think it could be a good change of scenery for the audience. And there are ways of bringing it back together. The show has to evolve. The characters have to evolve.” She adds, “There’s ways of drawing these characters together and also giving each character a featured episode. That would be interesting to me. I love learning more about Detective Ryan and Lainie. I think it is interesting to feature them and their lives sometimes. So, you know, it doesn’t have to be the Scooby-Doo gang every episode solving a murder. It is important for a show to grow and blossom.” Thoughts, friends? Think the team could do with some time apart?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/06/21/spoiler-room-true-blood-teen-wolf-spoilers/2/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Zap2it talk to Stana Katic:

Katic and her "Castle" co-star Nathan Fillion left fans on pins and needles with a surprise proposal during the Season 5 finale, but Katic says it only makes sense to her. "I think they've been through a lot over the years," she says of Castle and Beckett. "And so it's justified in so many ways. Like, if they don't know by now that they're in love with each other, I think that we've missed the boat." Katic won't give any hints as to whether Beckett will accept Castle's proposal, but surely they won't do a long distance engagement, right? "Yeah, I don't know who's gonna move," she says. "I don't know."

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/06/m-stana-katic-on-cbgb-castle-season-6-and-nathan-fillion-in-monsters-university.html
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Stana Katic talks to On The Red Carpet

VIDEO LINK:

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/video?id=91498%E2%80%A6
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Keck's exclusive! TV GUIDE talk to SK

(Note to readers: this is (*cough*oddly enough*cough*) a lot like the June 14th interview)

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Castle-1067316.aspx?rss=breakingnews&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Castle fans have to wait until fall to find out if Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) chooses a marriage proposal from Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) over an enticing offer to join the FBI in Washington, D.C. But Katic is clear on what she hopes Beckett does. "If she drops the FBI gig, she's a loser," she says. "This is a modern woman's story, and I don't want to send the message that a woman has to choose love over a career. New York and D.C. are not that far apart, and Rick's a millionaire. They can travel. I think it would really be a big disservice to the character to create a job opportunity like this and let it peter out."

Katic offers this suggestion to Castle's writers to help keep the potential FBI agent connected to her NYC squad: "Bring the 3XK killer back, which requires Kate to put together her own team. Sometimes we're all together in New York and sometimes we're telling different stories apart. Kate can have it all!" Sounds good, but would Castle ever go for such an arrangement?
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:33 pm

New set under construction...any guesses?

RT @CastleArtDept Overlooking the construction for an upcoming set. Please forgive the dust. #Castle #BehindTheScene http://t.co/7fPYKxdgDO

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers BO6VfM9CQAAsgk9

@curious621 Responder a @CastleArtDept House or office?

@CastleArtDept @curious621 You will just have to wait and find out!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 pm

What INDEED?! Very Happy

@darbysofficial Hmmm. What will happen if Meredith returns to #Castle..? #DeepFriedTwinkieBitches http://t.co/LCnbcinGyj

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers 65798bb6eb2811e28be922000aeb0c6a_7
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Gotta be from a story that is still in development?
(I'll repost this in the correct thread when I find out what ep it relates to)

@DaraCreasey “@TerriEdda: On the board in the writers room... http://t.co/IZiDXiUqI0” And I know what it is...!

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers BPfCjDxCUAAZ5UN
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 pm

William Keck has been talking to Andrew Marlowe about what Season Six of Castle has in store...

No wishy-washy "maybe" or "Give me time" from Kate Beckett. In the September 23 premiere of ABC's Castle, the detective (Stana Katic) will give Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) a definitive response to his marriage proposal.

Whatever her response — and whether she decides to stay in New York or move to Washington, D.C., for a new job — expect a romantic season that will include a birth, a new love interest for one character and possibly a wedding. "Regardless of her answer, it is going to significantly change their relationship," promises executive producer Andrew Marlowe...

READ ENTIRE THING HERE:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Castle-Season6-Scoop-1068130.aspx
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Andrew Marlowe talks to GMMR:

While the big questions on everyone’s minds about CASTLE season 6 revolve around whether Beckett will accept Castle’s proposal and whether she will go to DC for a new job, one thing is certain: crimes are still going to need to be solved.

“We’re going to start off with a case that’s relatively high-stakes,” CASTLE creator Andrew Marlowe told me. “We think that’s a fun way to get people reemerged into the CASTLE universe. And then we’ll have some more fun cases coming up. As you know, we like to balance the serious, the thrilling, and the fun.”...

READ ENTIRE THING HERE: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2013/07/23/castle-andrew-marlowe-teases-diving-into-the-world-of-child-actors-and-hostage-negotiations-for-season-6-cases/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:31 pm

SQUEEEEEEEE!

TV LINE: http://tvline.com/2013/08/01/ncis-new-girl-glee-castle-the-flash-spoilers/

Any new scoop about Castle? –Rachael

Hot off the presses, I’ve got a casting call for the multi-episode role of Frank “Sully” Sullivan, a new NYPD detective in his late 20s/early 30s who’s described as “a guy’s guy.” My question: Is the name Sully a nod to Nathan Fillion’s Monsters University gig? Remind me to ask Fillion tomorrow on set
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 pm

@DaraCreasey A #tease snippet of the #Castle writers' room white board: pic.twitter.com/P5NzhS2Blr

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers BQrf2z4CMAAjPWw
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Buzzsugar talks to Seamus Dever:

Castle will be back on the small screen in September, and when we caught up with Seamus Dever at the ABC TCA cocktail party last night, we asked him which TV show he thinks would be the best pick for a potential crossover episode...

Read more & watch the video here: http://www.buzzsugar.com/Seamus-Dever-Castle-Scandal-Interview-Video-31089931
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers   Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-S6 & Future S6 Spoilers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next