Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Empty
PostSubject: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:04 pm

It's summer. No Castle until Fall... Sad
But, There ARE spoilers! excited
Post your summer spoiler news HERE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:09 pm

OH BOY! Based on this spoiler, me thinks Josh is gonna save Kate...and SEE the truth about how her and Rick really feel about each other.... what do YOU think?

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/castle/castle-season-4-spoilers/59203
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:49 am

This is from TV Guide Mega Buzz:

Thanks for the great Castle postmortem. Any leftovers? — Kristen
ADAM: A couple. First, Beckett's ability to put her faith in people may have died along with Captain Montgomery. "We're really interested in how this death will affect Beckett's ability to trust in the Castle-Beckett relationship moving forward," executive producer Andrew W. Marlowe says. Secondly, you can definitely expect to see the 3XK killer again next season, and his target will be Detective Ryan. "We're going to be dealing with the aftermath of Ryan having lost his gun and badge [to 3XK]" Marlowe says. "He has to come face to face with what happened that night."

(Origional link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Mentalist-Greys-1033219.aspx)

So, the 3XK killer will be back... affraid
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:08 am

This is from EW:
‘CASTLE’ : WHAT’S NEXT FOR BECKETT AND CASTLE?

I’m still not over it. And I know I should be. If I was a more stable person, I might even be able to watch the airport hangar scene without crying. But you know what? I’m not. Stable is overrated. Overrated like waiting four months for new Castle. So when I interrupted Andrew Marlow’s Hawaiian vacation this week, I pressed for more about where Castle and Beckett might be headed. And from the sound of it? Next season is going to be just as good — if not better.

“I think [the finale] was a great way to chapter out on the early portion of the Beckett-Castle relationship and to transition us to an even more complex more mature aspect of their relationship as we move forward,” Marlow said. “I think that even though Castle is still kind of a charming, boyish man, we see an enormous amount of growth in him over the last three years towards a kind of maturity. It doesn't mean he’s going to lose his boyish charm. It just means that he’s becoming more complex and interesting. The same with Beckett, a character who started off being relatively closed off.”

Marlow points to the scene in the finale where Montgomery tells Beckett that she “wasn’t having any fun” before Castle came along as an example of the kind of growth he likes to see from the pair. “We’ve really seen her start to open up to both Castle and to the audience, and there are more mysteries to mine in both of these characters, as there are in the secondary characters, but I think that this marks a new and different chapter in their relationship. We’re not looking to fundamentally change the show, we’re just looking to enhance it and make the experience even richer and more satisfying for the fans,” he said.

Link: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/20/glee-house-spoilers/

Don't know about you peeps...but that finale had me crying, hyperventilating, and on the edge of my seat! Any more "enhanced" or "richer" or "more satisfying"...I'd have needed hospitalisation! happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:15 am

An entire interview with Andrew Marlowe on the S3 finale & S4:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/18/castle-finale-shooting/

Biggest shock: Beckett was not wearing a vest!
There goes my 'Faked Shooting' theory out the window... Mad
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:20 am

Wetpaint, Terri Miller's take on the finale and ideas for S4:

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/articles/exclusive-castle-writer-terri-miller-on-montgomerys-death-becketts-survival-and-season-4-plans?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=twu-castle

Love these two question/answers:

From Pam, a fan on our Facebook page: Will they bring someone new in to take Mongomery's place?

We're discussing that now. We will most likely bring in someone who is perhaps less accepting of Castle's presence and less supportive of Beckett to create more conflict in our precinct.

From Terri on Facebook: Will Beckett remember Castle's "I LOVE YOU?"

That is something we will all be wondering. Did she hear him before she passed out? If she did, will she remember? Will Castle tell her again? If she does remember, how will she react? Will she even live? All good questions. Stay tuned.

bounce

Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:35 am

From Michael Ausiello over at TV Line:
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Chuck, HIMYM, Bones, The Office, Glee and More!

Question: You better have a Castle Q&A coming up after that season finale. Please? —@jenkburns via Twitter
Ausiello: Sorry, no Q&A. I welcome you to join me in a fun game of connect the dots though! Weeeeee
Dot No. 1: Beckett was shot near the heart.
Dot No. 2: Beckett’s lovah, Josh, is a cardiac surgeon.
Dot. No. 3: In an interview with TVGuide.com, the show’s EP, Andrew Marlowe, all but confirmed that Victor Webster would be back next season. “He’s still out there, and he’s somebody we’re going to have to deal with,” Marlowe teased. “He’s an element moving forward and it’ll be interesting to see how that functions.”
Ready. Set. Connect!

Oh yeah, "he's an element" alright! Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:44 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
Wetpaint, Terri Miller's take on the finale and ideas for S4:

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/articles/exclusive-castle-writer-terri-miller-on-montgomerys-death-becketts-survival-and-season-4-plans?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=twu-castle

Love these two question/answers:

From Pam, a fan on our Facebook page: Will they bring someone new in to take Mongomery's place?

We're discussing that now. We will most likely bring in someone who is perhaps less accepting of Castle's presence and less supportive of Beckett to create more conflict in our precinct.

From Terri on Facebook: Will Beckett remember Castle's "I LOVE YOU?"

That is something we will all be wondering. Did she hear him before she passed out? If she did, will she remember? Will Castle tell her again? If she does remember, how will she react? Will she even live? All good questions. Stay tuned.

bounce

What caught me was this one:
Were you afraid of a negative reaction from fans to Montgomery's death?

No. If we wrote in fear, no one would invest in our stories or our characters. We strive for truth in drama and without conflict, tension and suspense, why would you care at all? The greatest compliment of all is that fans have have emotionally invested in our characters.[quote]

I LOVE THIS STATEMENT. Making desicions NOT to make a big splash, or NOT MAKING DECISIONS because they are uncomfortable for the cast, but making choices that ring true for the characters and the story, listening to the creative muse, trusting that story of the characters will sell itself. This is excellence in storytelling, whether it be TV, books, or movies.

Thanks for posting my lovely mod across the pond! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I think I missed this one out from TV Guide (with Andrew Marlowe)
Exclusive Castle Postmortem: Creator on [SPOILER!]'s Death and Castle and Beckett's Future

Best parts of this for me...

The finale also reveals that there's still a mystery man out there connected to Johanna Beckett's murder.
Marlowe:
We have a great concept of how we want to follow that up in the next couple of seasons. That's going to be vital in some decisions I'm making going into next season. We foreshadowed it a bit with Castle having to protect Beckett from herself at the end of the episode. Next season, with Castle knowing somebody is out there, [Beckett] becomes his responsibility. It changes the nature of their relationship and makes it significantly more interesting, especially given what happens the last 10 seconds of the show.

What's going to be the driving force in Season 4?
Marlowe:
There's going to be a real push and pull between Beckett and Castle. Beckett's going to want to look into [this new mystery man] and Castle's going to have very specific reasons why he doesn't want her to. He'll end up with a little more information than she has, and he can't be honest with her about it. It's going to cause a complexity in their relationship that's going to be interesting.

And on the B/C relationship...

Did Beckett hear and understand Castle say "I love you" before she went unconscious?
Marlowe:
I think in that moment she does. I know exactly how I'm dealing with it next season, but it would be unfair to the experience of the audience to tell them right now.

What can you say about that relationship moving forward?
Marlowe:
I think people will be frustrated until I do the next set of reveals at midseason. My feeling about TV audiences is that they love to be frustrated and then fulfilled. What we're telling here is a great love story, and great love stories take a long time to resolve. Feelings ebb and flow, relationships are complicated, timing is wrong. I do know where I want to end up with these people. I know what the resolution is between them but there's a lot of great storytelling between now and then.

Will there at least be some payoff to Castle's admission of love?
Marlowe:
During Season 4 there will be some payoff to what he said in that moment. It's not going to necessarily come the way the fans like. And I'm sure some of them will feel like I've skirted the issue initially and then come to realize that I've dealt with it in an interesting character way. The questions are going to be answered. I think people felt like we dropped the kiss or we dropped the freezing together, but it was always my intention to bring it up as a relationship issue [in the finale]. Hopefully people will be interested to see how we deal with it next year, and how we overcome the argument they've had in the middle of this episode. The issue of "Why aren't we talking about this? Why aren't we confronting it?"

Anyone else think that because Castle "ends up with a little more information than she has, and he can't be honest with her about it. It's going to cause a complexity in their relationship..." means that Montgomery sent the files to Castle?
Throws up all kinds of problems and possibilities in S4... Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  2338758748
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Are we allowed to comment on these or is this just for links? If not do forgive me Wink

Quote :
Feelings ebb and flow, relationships are complicated, timing is wrong.

I shouldn't get paranoid but by "ebb" I hope he doesn't mean out of love Razz Because I will be turning the channel. Again Neutral
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

fairytales wrote:
I shouldn't get paranoid but by "ebb" I hope he doesn't mean out of love Razz Because I will be turning the channel. Again Neutral

Don't worry!
Castle does ebb & flow faster than a speeding bullet...errr...freigt train.
Just look at 3x24. One minute Beckett told Castle they were over...the next she's looking at him meaningfully at Mongomery's funeral. Fast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:38 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
fairytales wrote:

Don't worry!
Castle does ebb & flow faster than a speeding bullet...errr...freigt train.
Just look at 3x24. One minute Beckett told Castle they were over...the next she's looking at him meaningfully at Mongomery's funeral. Fast! Very Happy

Ah is that the kind of ebb and flow they were referring to? Hah. Very Happy My mind immediately jumps to another show I *was* watching where ebb means completely wiped out and they try to rub it in your faces just how much it is gone. <3
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:37 am

fairytales wrote:
Are we allowed to comment on these or is this just for links? If not do forgive me Wink
Comments here are fine. I decided that for the summer comments and spoilers didn't need to be seperated.
fairytales wrote:

Quote :
Feelings ebb and flow, relationships are complicated, timing is wrong.

I'll admit, AM's words sound spookily like another showrunner's Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Smiley-rolleyes006 - but his show, unlike that other one, has real followthrough. Plus, the reasoning behind the actions are coming from organic storytelling. Why will Beckett be less trusting of those she loves. (coughCastlecough) Because, a man she loved, trusted and respected BETRAYED her. Even while in that betrayal he was protecting her and ultimately died for her, he was lying to her every time she was working on her mother's case. Yes, she forgave him, but does she want to put herself in that position again? Castle knowing something she doesn't about her mom's murder will in fact put him in a similar position; withhold the information to protect her, or tell her so she can put herself in the crosshairs, AGAIN.

AM's obstacles aren't made up, have nothing to do with the story obstacles. Hence, while frustrating they don't take me out of the story going WTF.

Not solving the mystery of Beckett's mom's murder in one episode was smart, the same with the 3X Killer. It gives AM deep waters to swim in.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:06 pm

I am perfectly OK being frustrated over story lines that make sense. So far, Castle's makes perfect sense which is so nice. I'm looking forward to next season. My anxiety comes and goes but I blame that other show for that. Thank you for reminding me why I have nothing to fear. lol

I honestly don't care if she ignores the "I love you" next season. That I won't get angry over. Smile I don't want it to sound like I'm hoping they'll jump into each other's arms mid season because I don't see that happening. I don't mind SOs as long as you can tell every step of the way where their heart really is. Once the writers fail to do that, the tension snaps for me and I'm no longer interested.

Which I am pretty sure we've discovered that AM is taking notes from that other show and there wont be any "I love yous" said to any SOs or the dreaded phrase of non consolation prize and what would be the final nail in his coffin... a proposal to said SO. Razz

::takes another deep breath::
Back to top Go down
dstorm
Uniform Cop
Uniform Cop
dstorm

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:52 am

My first post... yeah ..... Finally a break from the insanity in that other forum..

For my first post, I've linked to the latest TVGuide scan

http://bit.ly/lCeHJf

What I like about this latest spoiler is that Marlowe pretty much confirms that DMB is finished. He might appear in the first episode but as a way of stalling the Caskett ship his story is done. Of course our favorite DD will not be together at the start of the season, but their relationship will continue to grow and evolve in the upcoming season. I'm also glad that he plans to deal with Castle's love declaration. He will deal with it a way that is legitimate and honest to the show and the characters themselves. Knowing Beckett, I think she will recall Castle's declaration, but given that she is not a sharer of information she will not let Castle know that she knows. She will drop hints to keep him interested to continue the chase. Season 4 looks to build on the previous season (no resets for Marlowe), and whatever barriers he has for them I know our DD are more than ready to overcome them.

PS. First time that I know a show runner has called fans "sophisticated". Wow... I'm about to cry.

PSS. News from the ratings front... Castle is in the Top 10 list of the most watched Television shows in Total number of viewers, 13 million. When DVR number come out, Castle will add another 2.8 Million.

http://tinyurl.com/3uh2u5v
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:57 am

From Ask Ausiello over at TV Line:

Question: Do you have any info on when Season 4 of Castle is going to pick up? Like how much time will have passed between the finale and the premiere? —Emily
Ausiello: That depends. How long do you think it takes to get from that cemetery to the nearest hospital? I’m going to go with more than 10 minutes but less than 30.

Link: http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-house-bones-psych-castle/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Will Josh be BACK?   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Can I just say that this part makes me jump for joy:

Quote :
As for the “I love you” issue, our dynamic duo will confront it sooner or later. Marlowe spills that the writers are “absolutely gonna legitimately deal with [the I love you] next season,” in a “very clear way” that “allows [producers] to be very honest with the relationship.”

That they're going to be clear... there will be no guessing or reading actor's/character's minds but that we will *know* in the end. Maybe not right away but we'll *know*. Do you know how excited that makes me? Not to mention that he has plans, he's reassuring the fans *and* it just sounds like a positive progression they have planned out.

Goodbye Josh. Better luck next time!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:52 am

dstorm wrote:
My first post... yeah ..... Finally a break from the insanity in that other forum..

For my first post, I've linked to the latest TVGuide scan

http://bit.ly/lCeHJf

What I like about this latest spoiler is that Marlowe pretty much confirms that DMB is finished. He might appear in the first episode but as a way of stalling the Caskett ship his story is done. Of course our favorite DD will not be together at the start of the season, but their relationship will continue to grow and evolve in the upcoming season. I'm also glad that he plans to deal with Castle's love declaration. He will deal with it a way that is legitimate and honest to the show and the characters themselves. Knowing Beckett, I think she will recall Castle's declaration, but given that she is not a sharer of information she will not let Castle know that she knows. She will drop hints to keep him interested to continue the chase. Season 4 looks to build on the previous season (no resets for Marlowe), and whatever barriers he has for them I know our DD are more than ready to overcome them.

PS. First time that I know a show runner has called fans "sophisticated". Wow... I'm about to cry.

PSS. News from the ratings front... Castle is in the Top 10 list of the most watched Television shows in Total number of viewers, 13 million. When DVR number come out, Castle will add another 2.8 Million.

http://tinyurl.com/3uh2u5v

I know..."Sophisticated"!!! I might never get over it! Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  1657902515

In the TV Guide scan, where AM says, “Josh is not going to be an impediment to the Castle-Beckett relationship next year. There are things up my sleeve...(At this point I thought he was going to say, "to impede them in other ways"...but, no. Instead he finishes...) "...that will allow the relationship to grow.” Grow! cheers
(I must be cynical and jaded after all my time with that other show... sad )
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Not really Spoilery...
Wetpaint's Wish List For Castle Season 4:

http://www.wetpaint.com/castle/articles/plot-line-wish-list-for-castle-season-4?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=twu-castle

Agree with No2...The faster the better! Razz
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm

New Captain could be a woman!
Question: I know it’s been less than a month since the Castle finale, but I am seriously missing seeing my favorite couple on screen — especially given how the season ended. Please give me some scoop to help shake the hiatus blues. —Cheryl
Ausiello: Is it out there that Captain Montgomery’s successor will be female? If not, it’s scoop to you!

(From TV Line: http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-true-blood-supernatural-how-i-met-your-mother-bones-and-more/ )

And retold at TV Overmind...

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/tv-news/castle-season-4-spoilers-captain-montgomerys-substitute-woman/61209

Gotta love the mirroring and counterpoint in Castle!
...Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: The Captain: It's a GIRL!   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, a woman. Mid forties. A flirt. ....Just breathe.

For the record...my take is won't like Beckett...because Castle likes Beckett...OR, she'll like Beckett TOO MUCH Wink Sexua harrassment charges, anyone? She won't like Castle because she wants Beckett all to herself.... happy

Oh summer speculation can be SOO much fun! Twisted Evil Happy

http://castlespoilers.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I can't believe there are people out there who *want* a woman just so she'll cause a rift between Castle and Beckett... it blows my mind really. It's like TV has been feeding love triangles to the masses for so long they can't get enough nor can they see what else there could be and have no desire to sample something new??
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:19 pm

fairytales wrote:
I can't believe there are people out there who *want* a woman just so she'll cause a rift between Castle and Beckett... it blows my mind really. It's like TV has been feeding love triangles to the masses for so long they can't get enough nor can they see what else there could be and have no desire to sample something new??
I do't think she'll be causing a rift. I think she's going to push them TOGETHER. Beckett will be defending Castle's right to be there. CASTLE will be avoiding her advances, which Beckett will get to see...or Beckett will be avoiding HER advances, which will provide much entertainment for Castle! They will become united against her. She WILL be an obstacle, just not as a significant other. I think that stuff is over.
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Beckstle wrote:
fairytales wrote:
I do't think she'll be causing a rift. I think she's going to push them TOGETHER. Beckett will be defending Castle's right to be there. CASTLE will be avoiding her advances, which Beckett will get to see...or Beckett will be avoiding HER advances, which will provide much entertainment for Castle! They will become united against her. She WILL be an obstacle, just not as a significant other. I think that stuff is over.

If you're right, I hope those other people aren't disappointed Wink lol I personally hope she's more of a well rounded character that's coming in with her own agenda and her own goals and needs and that they expand on that and her soul purpose isn't just to hit on Becket or Castle. Cause I think then it'd annoy me even if she wouldn't be a SO. They need to bring in Jenny Shepherd from NCIS Very Happy Revive her! I liked Jenny. A strong woman.

But he fact that its been said their relationship will grow gives me very high hopes. weeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next