Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:14 pm

I bring you news! (I always bring you news! Very Happy )

TV Guide's Adam Bryant

Castle Exclusive: Star Trek's Michael Dorn Is Beckett's Shrink

In the aftermath of being shot in Castle's Season 3 finale, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) will be ordered to see a psychiatrist. And he is out of this world.

CLICKETY-CLICK you know you want to...

(There are many...many...MANY cans of worms to open/cats to be let out of bags here... bounce )
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:08 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:
I bring you news! (I always bring you news! Very Happy )

TV Guide's Adam Bryant

Castle Exclusive: Star Trek's Michael Dorn Is Beckett's Shrink

In the aftermath of being shot in Castle's Season 3 finale, Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) will be ordered to see a psychiatrist. And he is out of this world.

CLICKETY-CLICK you know you want to...

(There are many...many...MANY cans of worms to open/cats to be let out of bags here... bounce )
OMG - GREAT PICK! Another older, African-American male for Beckett to have in her life to help keep it together! GREAT actor! The character sounds very solid, too. Sometimes these shrink characters do NOT act like shrinks, and end up all over the map. This sounds
legit. happy
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:42 am

Spoiler TV gives us the name of 404...(the return of 3XK?)

HERE
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, I am loving how they are pacing the release of certain interviews! Comic-Con - the gift that keeps on giving! Buddy-TV apparently had a VERY long interview with Executive Producer Laurie Zaks, of which they'd only released a PART of. She talks more about the Superhero episode, new writers, ABC and Christmas! Check it out HERE!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

TV Guide on possible Halloween, Christmas and pre-Valentine's Day Castle episodes...

HERE

And another TV Guide recap on where we left Castle at he end of Season 3...

HERE
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Wetpaint have an interview with Tamala Jones up...

HERE

Where she talks about a Lanie/Beckett girls night out...and a Castle wedding...
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 am

A bit of spoiler news - and the new Castle promo - it's #4
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/castle/video-castle-season-4-promo/86333
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

TVovermind has an interesting article on Castle's Father Christmas. Just CLICK HERE to read and weigh in. happy
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Fab on-set shots of Castle and Beckett...very Caskett! Take a look!
http://www.caughtonset.com/nathan-fillion-stana-katic-castle/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:54 am

Wetpaint asks...

Castle Spoiler: Will Josh Blame Castle for Beckett's Shooting?

Read more HERE
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 am

eeeeeh fight scene got a little less awesome to me... still plenty of opportunity for it to regain awesomeness in my eyes but I somehow doubt guilty Castle will knockdown Josh Razz :/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 am

fairytales wrote:
eeeeeh fight scene got a little less awesome to me... still plenty of opportunity for it to regain awesomeness in my eyes but I somehow doubt guilty Castle will knockdown Josh Razz :/
No, but ususally, the guy who who throws the first punch is the one who loses the girl. Wink
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:59 am

Hey! Good ol' Rick managed to knock evil Lockwood out with about three punches!
C'mon, Dr Motorcycle Boy can't be that much of a challenge after that? cheers

Meanwhile...Spoiler TV has pictures from fans able to see 403 Head Case being filmed. What are they doing jumping off the fire escape? Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 2338758748

CLICK!
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 am

Beckstle wrote:
fairytales wrote:
No, but ususally, the guy who who throws the first punch is the one who loses the girl. Wink

While this is true... for some reason I just really wanted to watch Josh get the beat down. lol And Castle be the one to throw the first punch. However, it doesn't really matter. Josh's exit will be awesome no matter what though. Goodbye love triangle!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:59 am

Found this via CastleTVchannel. It's some location footage from episode 4. All I'll say is, "daredevil Nathan". Very Happy
Castle on location!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Episode Title 4.05 is revealed   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 am

Spoiler TV has the title of episode five. It's "Eye of the Beholder." However there's a bit more news about it that you might want to check out.... Don't freak out, 'kay? Spoiler TV
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:13 am

Not amused here. Just not amused. lol I will try very hard to reserve judgement for the 5th episode.
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:56 am

Nah...not worried. Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 3830549516

"Eye of the beholder"...as in "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?"
Could be we get to see Jealous Beckett come out to play again?
Attraction is one thing...but love is another.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 am

fairytales wrote:
Not amused here. Just not amused. lol I will try very hard to reserve judgement for the 5th episode.
There's some theory going around on Twitter that the woman is NOT a beauty, which would be a surprise and change for Rick- and that he doesn't sleep with her. Again, Rick showing change and maturity. On top of that I think Beckett is going to tell Rick she can't put him in more danger by getting involved...this might push HER buttons in terms of reconsidering that. I'm thinking a part of this season might be they acknowledge their mutual feelings for each other, but that the circumstances make Beckett fearful and Rick is cautious because of that envelope. So, it may even be a mutual decision that they can't be together...but two people who love and want each other and KNOW it, trying NOT act on those feelings? sexy Sooner or later, they are gonna just sexy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:21 pm

If she really ends up as a plain Jane then I am behind this 100%. Just cause you won't ever see that happen... at least not as often as it should.

On one level I know he isn't gonna fall out of love with Beckett and do something stupid like having meaningless sex at this point (we've already seen this during the Nikki Heat ep) but on another level I just wanna stab any and all story lines that smell of SOs. I will be like this for years to come I am afraid. Its not my fault! Wink
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Wetpaint:

Molly Quinn Exclusive: Alexis Won't Be Happy About Castle and Beckett

As Castle’s Season 3 faded to black, we all heard those three little words uttered loud and clear. “I love you, Kate,” whispered Castle as Beckett lay bleeding on the ground...

Read the entire thing HERE

Wetpaint:

Castle Spoiler: New Captain Loves Playing Politics

Captain "Monty" Montgomery might have had a few skeletons in his closet, but Castle’s new captain Victoria “Iron” Gates isn’t exactly skeleton-free herself...

More? CLICK
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

We already know the titles of the first 5 episodes...
Wetpaint have a reminder

HERE

And also from Wetpaint:

Will the New Captain Ask Castle to Leave the Precinct?
Recently-added Castle star Penny Johnson Jerald might be a sweetheart IRL, but her on-screen counterpart Victoria “Iron” Gates, aka the new captain of the 12th precinct, is decidedly not.

Another thing Iron Gates isn’t? A fan of Richard Castle — at least not in her precinct. Our favorite mystery writer won’t only have to deal with repercussions from Beckett’s near fatal shooting at seaon’s end, he’ll also have to answer to a new "boss" who is less-than-stoked about his presence.

Read the rest...CLICK!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 am

Some old, some new...More on how the new captain will be running the ship...Tvline.com

I'll just say the stuff about the captain seems to be more about attitude than the power to do anything. Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 2338758748
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Wetpaint:

Castle Spoiler: When Will Beckett Return to the Precinct?

We had our reservations about whether Detective Beckett (Stana Katic) would survive her shocking end-of-season shooting (espesh when creator Andrew Marlowe told us our favorite lady detective wasn’t wearing a bulletproof vest!).

Read the rest HERE

(Although...surely the answer to the posed question is "SOON!" cheers )
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm scared already... pale

Castle - Episode 4.01 - Rise - First Look at New Captain

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/08/castle-episode-401-first-look-at-new.html#ixzz1VEhyyvZu

Entire article at TV Guide: Keck's Exclusives: First Look: Castle's New Captain

HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next