Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Welcome to Castle's Old Haunt!
Castle's Old Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle's Old Haunt

A fan forum for all things about the TV show Castle!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Fair enough! I was just wondering. Things started falling apart in season 5 after all.

I'd be interested to read up on that. If anyone has done research on the differences between shows with cast members as producers and shows where the cast members are just cast members and nothing else. ::trots off to google:: Wink
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 am

Executive Producer Laurie Zaks Talks to GMMR about the season opener and upcoming season HERE!

One thing that she talks about (and there are a few different things! ) is how Castle saying "I love you" in the finale was a much discussed decision.
Quote :
There was a lot of discussion about that, with the network, the studio and with ABC. Should he say it? Should he not say it? Should he think it? But when we saw it —and I believe it was shot both ways —he has to say it. It was a natural thing to say.

In terms of what we're discussing...it seems like another case in point. She's not a writer, she's an executive producer: they deal with money, marketing, managing talent. Exes get a say in this stuff. Her reaction - "It was a natural thing to say." I have to wonder what would have happened if the people making those decisions were all men. I think it might have ended up as a voice-over in his head.

Honestly, I think the best relationship films, and the best TV shows that deal with a developing romance are those that have a balance of masculine & feminine energy in the production. It seems to me that when there's a big imbalance you end up with Chick flicks or fratboy fantasies. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://castlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 am

Good interview!

I liked this part:

"The [second] thing is in the premiere episode, there will be many reveals which will help people to understand and also, I think, help dictate how the relationship will unfold. But I don’t want to say what they are.”

Also...a Christmas episode!!!! happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 am

Find out what Michael Ausiello's got to say about some interesting double date issues in S4 of Castle...

http://www.tvline.com/2011/07/ask-ausiello-spoilers-chuck-vampire-diaries-spartacus/
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Wetpaint asks...

Spoiler: Will Lanie and Esposito Get Married?

Tamala Jones and Jon Huertas were on hand in the Castle press room at San Diego Comic-Con 2011 to give us all the juicy details about Lanie and Esposito's budding romance. Now that they're officially a couple, what can we expect from these lovebirds in Season 4? Drama, drama, and more drama. Move over Castle and Beckett!

Read more...HERE
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Lanie and Espisito... the next Angela and Hodgins only with a cooler shipper name Razz
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

fairytales wrote:
Lanie and Espisito... the next Angela and Hodgins only with a cooler shipper name Razz
Less NONSENSE. Ex-husbands out of nowhere, ex-GIRLFRIENDS of the girl, a celibacy pact ordered by a 12 year old shrink...Razz. I got to give it to AM his PACING of relationships keeps him from having to resort to such ridiculous plot devices. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I love his pacing. It rocks. Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 1357399748
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 am

TV GUIDE...

Castle: What Happens When Castle Can't Be Castle?

In the Season 3 finale of ABC's Castle, Castle's boss died (R.I.P., Captain Montgomery!), he told his partner he loves her, and he almost put his own daughter in the line of fire. This guy is in need of some serious discipline! Enter Captain Victoria Gates (Penny Johnson Jerald), whose nickname, "Iron Gates," says it all. It seems that Castle (Nathan Fillion) is going to have a tough time being, well, Castle this season.

Read More...HERE
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 am

Wetpaint artice...

Spoiler: Ryan and Esposito’s Bromance Will Be Tested!

Great news for fans of the Ryan/Esposito bromance! At Comic-Con, Jon Huertas (Esposito) revealed that the wisecracking colleagues will light up our small screens with substantially more scenes in Season 4. Score!

Clickety click...CLICK
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 am

Spoiler TV have the 403 title up...

403 "Head Case"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/castle-episode-403-head-case.html

Oh...please tell me they're not just gonna find a severed head? Or a body with no head... Shocked
Back to top Go down
fairytales
Little Castle
fairytales

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 am

My first impression was someone with a mental problem. heh. But headless body is probably more likely. Ack.
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 am

fairytales wrote:
My first impression was someone with a mental problem. heh. But headless body is probably more likely. Ack.
My guess: it will probably be a combo: a headless body, and the intro of the shrink they've mentioned and whomever character is mandated to sessions will have their first session. They love double-entredre. happy
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Michael Ausiello over at TV LINE brings us...

Castle's Seamus Dever and Jon Huertas Preview Double Date Drama and the Return of 3XK

If you’re a fan of Castle‘s Ryan/Esposito bromance, I’ve got good news: You’re going to be seeing a lot more of them this season.
Their portrayers, Seamus Dever and Jon Huertas, confirmed as much when they dropped by TVLine’s Comic-Con suite last weekend.

See more here (there's a video!) Ryan & Esposito
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Trailer for "RISE"   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 pm

So, this was on YouTube: It's the trailer for RISE! YouTube "Rise" Trailer
WOW! EPIC!
happy

Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Scroll through to get to the Castle spoilers! What jumped out for me was LA MOVIE PREMIER for Rick's book-turned-movie. Will Beckett & Castle be going together.... http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/29/the-vampire-diaries-white-collar-supernatural-raising-hope-spoiler-room/
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 am

Photos from Episode TWO - Heros & Villians. The question of the day seems to be....What's up with Kate's hair? happy
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/castle/castle-season-4-spoilers-scenes-402-heroes-villains
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm

Beckstle wrote:
Photos from Episode TWO - Heros & Villians. The question of the day seems to be....What's up with Kate's hair? happy
http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/abc/castle/castle-season-4-spoilers-scenes-402-heroes-villains

Same episode - different day. Via ABC_Becca http://t.co/kRbeyaT
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Wet Paint talks about season 4: Beckett, Esposito, and PTSD... It sounds like a really interesting storyline! Check it out!
Wet Paint spoiler!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Wetpaint asks "Castle Spoiler: Will Castle Have to Choose Between Beckett and Alexis?"

"So to see his attention taken by this other woman — and she's not really treating him in an appropriate way, in the way that I think he should be treated — I think there will be more friction between Kate and myself. I don't think that they are really going to get it on too well this season."

Read the whole thing here...CLICK!
Back to top Go down
Beckstle
Admin
Beckstle

PostSubject: In-depth Cast Interview   Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

This interview took place AFTER the Comic-Con panel and included Executive producer Laurie Zaks. While it does elaborate on some spoilers, what's more interesting to me is getting a glimspe into how all the ideas for the show come together. Zaks mentions
being involved with the show when Marlowe was still concieving it, and the cast members all seem to be able to pitch ideas. It's cool to see that Captain Marlowe really utilizes his "crew" - at least,that's how it sounds to me. Any thoughts about what makes Castle, Castle?

Check out the article, HERE - and let us know what you thought!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Really good article!

Just goes to show how much mileage this show has...the duos, trios and quartets that can be played with in terms of relationships and conflict.

Liked this part...

One of the final unresolved threads that the cast discussed is Det. Ryan’s missing badge and gun from the episode “3XK.” “It’s a big deal to get your service weapon taken away from you and your badge,” Dever said. “That’s a big thing. So the fact that he has to live with that is a big thing. I think we’re going to see Kevin Ryan kick a little ass.”

“I think it’s going to affect him,” he continued. “I don’t know any details, but it’s going to be episode four of our shooting schedule. I look forward to reading it, everyone says it’s really good.”

So the 3XK episode should start shooting on the 17th of this month. cheers
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:50 am

Adam Bryant over at TVGuide answers this week's Castle Question:

I've heard Castle's new season will feature a superhero episode. What can you tell me about it? —Luke
Read the reply HERE
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 am

Video from Wetpaint:

Castle Season 4 Spoilers: Beckett Lives?, Castle's Love Confession, Castle and Beckett

HERE

It's mostly an amalgamation of all the previous news...only new piece of information is who comes out on top in the Josh-Castle smack down!
Back to top Go down
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Jon Huertas talks to Buddy TV about Castle Season 4...

"Castle had one of the biggest panels on the Sunday of the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con. Although the official Comic-Con program listed only star Nathan Fillion in attendance, most of the Castle cast joined Fillion on the stage. After the panel, those stars spoke with reporters about Castle, Comic-Con and what's coming next for the show. "

Read the entire thing HERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!    Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Season FOUR Spoilers!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next